Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [GPSF] - HFK vs JUS DAZE

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Nov 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingoftheDutch

KingoftheDutch Active Member

:hoffawut:
    test
  2. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

Thought Jus Daze took this convincingly. The crowd slept on a decent amount of good shit from Daze while reacting to some OD stupid bars from HFK. I'm glad to see that at leastlthe judges weren't on the same wavelength. The right guy definitely got the W.

Dae brought 3 good rounds that were strategically put together, and I thought they came across well (despite the crowd being dead for too much of it). His 2nd & 3rd were stronger than his 1st round, but he had cohesive bars/themes to all 3 rounds as well as the whole battle. Props to him for managing to keep it creative against a guy with so many goddamn battles. It's gotta be a real challenge writing for someone who's had so much of the possible ammo against them already used up. He really didn't go the predictable route with any of his shit.

HFK on the other hand...well, I'll just say he was pretty much the polar opposite. He pretty much did what anyone who doesn't like him thought he would do- drop a bunch of "fucked your mom/sister/girlfriend" jokes mixed with "personals" about a really limited amount of topics (in this case, basically just 1 topic). He started out the battle with a ridiculously pause-worthy scheme about tricking Jus Daze into getting head from him (WTF?). He got worse as the rounds went on and made me wonder how this was the same guy who beat Madness & had a competitive battle with Dizaster. HFK was pretty fuckin awful here.
    test
  3. robodick

robodick Member

thought it was boring
    test
  4. PUNJAHWON

PUNJAHWON Member

man jus daze was refreshing if he keeps it up and improves he will become top 5 in kotd in a year or a year an a half prolly
    test
  5. RonSimmons

RonSimmons my name, is Battle Rap

i dont get it what's up with Daze's legs?
    test
  6. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

HFK reminds me too much of that lil ill guy, I can't watch HFK anymore because of him
    test
  7. Sesamill

Sesamill IBattleworldwide-Sesamill

jus daze was solid not as good as when i seen him vs d meitz but solid
    HFK had a few lines but the predictableness and the pause line made it a easy 3-0 decision for me
    test
  8. Graphix

Graphix Member

Jus Daze is awful...
    test
  9. No1ExpertJudge

No1ExpertJudge Active Member

holy shit jus daze is straight out of a horror film. That guy could get a role in a horror film as the scary psycho creature killer. Although we never got to see his legs its fucked up how he moves from left to right and he got this really scary look when the camera goes in on his baraka teeth and sweaty psycho face!

Once the music stops and the lights turn on in the club this guy could possible scare away more girls than thesaurus. They'd scream in horror and run for the nearest exit
    test
  10. The Wrist

The Wrist rap fighting

he's vurrry bowlegged
    test
  11. 12345678

12345678 New Member

lol both intros were funny
    test
  12. 12345678

12345678 New Member

is someone gonna explain the hfk running from madness line gotta love anything vaguely drama related at these things
    test
  13. 12345678

12345678 New Member

both good tbh but i thought hfk took it easily. obviously no1s gonna agree with me though as usual
    test
  14. Doppelganga

Doppelganga Active Member

Strange how Jus Daze can call HFK a gimmick rapper, when Jus' whole career uses his legs as a gimmick (that merch at the end?).

But yeah, HFK stays shit. Those set-ups were even worse than in his Unan battle. Terrible "personals" and the leg-disses should've been kept to one round. Daze wasn't amazing either, but HFK was so much worse.
    test
  15. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

pretty sure HFK saying "you are going to get this work" all proper and gay is the most cringeworthy thing i've ever heard
    test
  16. JerseysOwn

JerseysOwn Smoke 40s & Drink Weed

Damn Daze killed the 3rd. Good shit.
    test
  17. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

I had to turn this shit off @ the 3:38 mark. Just horrible, if someone can direct me the times to Daze rounds :shaqsalute:
    test
  18. IamBpayne

IamBpayne New Member

The way they were hyping this up on Facebook last night.. i was expecting more.. but to get straight to the point jus Daze's 3rd was the Best verse out the whole battle.. didn't like hardly any of Hfk's shit except for maybe a leg joke or two that elicited a chuckle but for the most part he sucked ass and Started out with possibly the Worst opening scheme to Ever be used in battle rap.. Daze won
    test
  19. Nick Vayne

Nick Vayne Well-Known Member

4:34
    11:11
    18:30

[​IMG]
    test
  20. mcsilent

mcsilent Member

watched the first round
    terrible camera work..made my stomach turn