[*K.O.T.D.*] - [FLATLINE] - DIZASTER vs DNA (Co-Hosted by DRAKE)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Ryan KOTD, Nov 15, 2011.

?

who do you think sliced more ham?

Poll closed Nov 20, 2011.
  1. diz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. dna

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

madonna adopted an african american baby
    test
  2. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

keep going
    test
  3. Damnuhate

Damnuhate New Member

Damn, i watched this over and Diz a beast with the impressions
    test
  4. Theclap

Theclap New Member

Aaaay nigggas is talkin slickkk ima have to blockablockablocka my choppa n send u to an er docta. Oooooo. Ay bu foreal nigga who u callin a faggot im serious homie we gets it poppin. Dont fuck with my gang we r the money gang. We got like smevin phantoms outside. We got money nigggggggggggggggg, what you grokin bout hood clwnsmeen? We in the pueblo bueblo like oooo naaaa naaaa
    test
  5. °Oobe°

°Oobe° Out of Body Experience

lol dna didn't make sense? who even says this?
    Dizaster actually said that the sideways 8 SYMBOL for infinity is a number...smh...
    how does that make any sense? it's not a number...
    test
  6. StealMagneto

StealMagneto stoccton to stoccholm

dis dude accin crazy
    but wen i shoot the knife
    u get hole like chest
    like a mola ram right
    test
  7. BigJmitten

BigJmitten Member

diz is bad off for the dead father thing morally... but diz attacked dna's dad as a battle strategy... key word "attacked"

dna on the other hand wished that another man was alive in place of diz... seems cool until you realize dna never even met bruce b, so dna sayin that is no longer an attack its a shameless way to recieve a reaction off the death somebody that was close to ppl THAT WERENT DNA..

my point... if i had to choose between bein shameful for attacking and disrespectful bars, (diz) and bein shameful for dick ridin a deceased to win crowd approval, (dna) then id rather be in diz shoes
    test
  8. Beaulieu

Beaulieu New Member

how come the poll is closed.
    test
  9. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

the DNA flip about bruce b, is the same thing charron did
    test
  10. BigJmitten

BigJmitten Member

thing is charron at least knew bruce b... what dna did; thats like me goin to another state to big up their loved hypeman for a reaction when i dont even know the guy.... would you do that? i bet even considerin doin that makes you feel a lil bitchmade inside dont it
    test
  11. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

anyone who thinks dna won.... watch the battle again.... and ignore the crowd responses.... or even better type the whole battle out.... this battle wasnt even close...
    test
  12. Joey Clips

@bigjmitten... dna did what the dude did to him in detroit.... he didnt like it when it was done to him but then he goes and does it
    test
  13. Joey Clips

diz said some shit that didnt make sense..... but dna went and created new words and terms... his third round is TERRIBLE.. i dont care if hes freestyling... he might at well be yodeling or skatting because hes not saying nething..... it was a worse display of freestyling then swain vs ness..... wich was terrible but for some reason crowds reaspond to freestyling incoherantly
    test
  14. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Why ignore the crowd. If you think to ignore the crowd than stop watching live battles and only watch online video battles. Crowd control is an important factor of battling are people going to claim that Canadians were bias for DNA? Come on read the threads before hand it was clear everyone thought the bias would go against DNA and he did what he did to win the crowd over smart move. It's actually like when EM in the 8 mile movie did the everyone in the 3 1 3 knowing his opponent can't put there hands up.
    test
  15. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

I'll be honest I only watched the battle once and didn't really disect the battle line for line. But the bottom line is I enjoyed DNA's performance more than Dizasters so DNA won for me.
    test
  16. Joey Clips

ignore the crowd because people judge battles based on who gets more crowd reaction when that shouldnt factor into ur decision.... people subconciously do it even if they dont think they do.... people reacted to dnas horrible third round making it seem like he took that round when it was his worst round by a longshot..... dna played to the crowd... that doesnt take any type of skill... dizaster out delivered and outrapped him... and he had better lines

im not saying the crowd was bias... but everyone loves an underdog... kotd has never seen dna... or really neone with his style... they ate it up so much that they overhyped the shit out of his performance
    test
  17. cyphalpha

cyphalpha Member

ALL THE DIZASTER FANS CAN DISCUSS WHAT THEY WANT AND AS LONG THEY WANT ...MATTER OF FACT IS DNA IS WINNING THE POLLS....so deal with it .if you cant then jump form a bridge .problem solved
    test
  18. brockinit

brockinit New Member

Watching this the first time I thought it was really close, but after the 2nd time I realized it really wasn't. Diz went the fuck in, I wonder how this would have played out if DNA went 1st.
    test
  19. Mahaffey

Mahaffey New Member

typical rm
    dna says some non sensical freestyle shit
    he's an idiot and loses
    thesaurus says
    keven federline take some more meth amphetamines(horribly mispronouncing it just to make it rhyme with federline and rm looks past that

basically white people here can't stand a dark person who can freestyle
    test
  20. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

DNA is winning on the polls
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.