[*K.O.T.D.*] - [FLATLINE] - [$5000 GP FINALS] - THESAURUS/ILLMACULATE vs PORICH/DIAZ

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Nov 21, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j4remi4

j4remi4 Active Member

I think Illmac and Saurus won but the slip ups made it possible to go the other way. Honestly, in a final as the away team, you have to give a clean performance and you need to make the victory clear. I'm not too upset about the decision (fresco and real was a robbery, this was a close battle), but I do feel that the wrong team won.

I also don't have a problem with Thesaurus pushing Diaz, both Porich and Diaz were talking and it wasn't just a quick comment...it lasted a bit and even after they were warned, they continued to jaw.

Also, just saw the Dizaster lines that Diaz' bars were remarkably similar to...I don't want to see this dude get any sort of push. He's not that good to begin with and every battle has questionable bars...not a good look.
    test
  2. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

test
  3. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

btw, i thought this battle was more entertaining and evenly matched than Diz/DNA. i mean, at least if i re-watch this battle, i wont have to skip anyone's verses (DNA).

also, porich is the man for tellin' off drake.
    test
  4. spityourgame99

spityourgame99 genious on the stovetop

Illmac and saurus got that even with some slipups, diaz is the worst battle rapper ever and porich had a few lines but not enough, i had saurus and mac taking round 1 and 3, that last line illmac had about rich drinking backwash but diaz always has something other people spit in his mouth was fireeeee

Tapatalk swag
    test
  5. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

Illmac has horrible rebuttals. I can't think of the last time he had a good one. It seems like every one is just horrible.
    test
  6. Player 1

Player 1 New Member

Damn... Tricky P is drinking his chocolate milk and just straight yelling into his screen this morning after reading that write up.

I would be pissed too..but it seems like the writer used a VERY GENERIC sports type of jargon an put it out without even looking back at the actual battles.

But the image of Tricky just yelling with his head bobbing back and forth in anger has me laughing this morning
    test
  7. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

So I have a pretty valid question to ask, correct me if im wrong. But werent a lot of you guys protecting Diaz saying he was actually good, how he got better all the time, how his flow was so fucking smoooooooth then all of a sudden everyone hates him? If i had the energy id go back to those old 2 on 2 threads and see who said what. But im glad you realized by now at least!
    test
  8. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

in for later
    test
  9. JackDeuce

JackDeuce Well-Known Member

Crowd was biased, but that's what happens when Porich/Diaz can just fill the crowd with their friends who react at all their shit. As for judging, this could easily be a case of not much being expected of Rich and Diaz, and them doing basically as well as people thought they would, while way more was expected of Illmac and Saurus. Not saying it's fair for battles to be judged like that, but it's possible it factored in
    test
  10. Saddle Rattle

Saddle Rattle Sup

Seriously i've tried to give diaz a chance, but he's so fucking terrible.....

Illmac n Saurus bodied this, idgaf what anyone say. On some grown man shit
    test
  11. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

I guess those 3 judges weighed the slip ups/altercation more heavily than the disparity in the quality of the bars. Disagree with the outcome but it is what it is.
    test
  12. Bleach...

Bleach... Put me in your markers...

Did eyedea's album really flop...
    test
  13. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

that thread is embarrassing and generally inaccurate. see:

yet, as we all know, Diz and DBD have never battled. :/
    test
  14. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Im tryna watch it on my phone. Is the site vid not working for others as well? It take me to kotd site and then i see no link or embedded video to click.
    test
  15. JesusJones

JesusJones New Member

Stop shitting on Diaz. He's easier to understand than PoRich. These judges must be bias because there is NO way anyone understood more than 20% of these Canadian fags verses.
    test
  16. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Disagreed with the decision before even pressing the link for the battle. Will update with opinion.
    test
  17. -LMS-

-LMS- Art Of War CEO

I gave the first round to Porich/Diaz clearly

2nd round was Even

3rd Round to Rich/Diaz

It's great to have bars, but if you stumble, you kill your own momentum. Porich And Diaz performed extremely well together. And the way they made thesaurus react in that first round is pretty much exactly what you wanna do in a rap battle.

We're watching a live battle after the fact. It's not the internet that's determining the winner, it's the crowd and the judges who are there. Thesaurus and Illmac might have had better bars, but they were not the better team.
    test
  18. Enormus

Enormus New Member

BTW Porich always talks during rounds and between rounds, its from battling in scribble when people were used to that. I see it like taunting in baseball its kinda part of the game and as a professional you gotta deal with it.

The Saurus loses. Irapbadder.com
    test
  19. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

As inaccurate as some imputs may be, most of the shit there is real..
    Most of the dudes post proof with it

Biting shouldn't be allowed, come with your own shit
    test
  20. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Chubby chasin vs bender was as sick a rebut you can hear.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.