[*K.O.T.D.*] - [FLATLINE] - [$5000 GP FINALS] - THESAURUS/ILLMACULATE vs PORICH/DIAZ

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Nov 21, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAKOTO.

MAKOTO. HACK DETECTOR

muhahahahahahaha
    test
  2. VannDamage

VannDamage New Member

Thesaurus and Illmac got that 2-1 at the very least, no doubt. Even with the minor slip ups and sloppy rebuttals their performance was just better, lyrically, content wise, punchlines...everything.

I liked the dad line rich spat in the 1st round and even the angle about illmac in the 3rd, but the content wasn't good enough and punchlines just weren't hitting, it was boring.

Diaz was acting like a little bitch in those first two rounds too, you think you can just do what you want during other peoples rounds and get all sensitive when you're called out on it. That said the drama was actually pretty entertaining, Saurus was ready to absorb Diaz into his gut.

Alot of Canadian National Pride going on at these events, which is understandable, but it seems like a pretty cheap angle to sway over the audience
    test
  3. ZILLA 07

ZILLA 07 Strictly Business

BIG PO RICH & DIAZ KILLED THIS SHIT! I'm honestly pissed that Illmac & Thesaurs did sleep on these dudes cus then been hungary!! BIG UP TO A SIK ASS BATTLE!!!!!
    test
  4. ZILLA 07

SOME how lol all these tags are about Tricky P .. lol must be his fanz.. wavyn through lmao
    test
  5. ZILLA 07

LOL i know i wished i was at this event cus madd ppl are getting salty about this! :funny: Either way i bet KID TWIST feels like shit right now! :nono:
    test
  6. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

was trollin
    you mad?
    nice that you remember my hat :funny:
    tryin to impress??????
    test
  7. BoDiddley

BoDiddley New Member

lmaoo illmac and thesuarus exposed the canandian crowd as dumbases with that spanish talkn shit
    test
  8. baxterk

baxterk New Member

It's not a Canadian thing to react to flow without content though I agree it was a sick scheme.

I saw the battle live and honestly even though Rich/Diaz hypemen (random overreacting guys I didn't notice around before their battle) annoyed the shit out of me I actually could see why Rich/Diaz got the win. The talking during bars/guys behind Rich/Diaz trying to initiate stumbles was pathetic to me and for that reason alone I wanted to give Saurus/Mac the win but I'm not sure that'd be fair.

Also the altercation really turned the crowd against Saurus/illmac and gave Diaz a nice, albeit very simple flip. I think most crowds would turn on someone who gets physical over a battle... should keep it rap and getting under people's skin is the name of game.

All that said I'm not a PoRich or Diaz fan at all, nor am I saying I agree with the decision but I don't think it was the blatant robbery people are claiming and I think the outcome has more to do with the difference between judging a battle live and watching it on video than any nationalistic bias.
    test
  9. BoneMan666

BoneMan666 I'm gonna eat you!

I thought Illmac/Thesaurus had much more/better word play than I have ever heard from them before.
    Half the time its hard to hear what diaz is saying then when you do it seems like he isnt saying anything. I hear english.. but it doesn't process into a thought or image..

I have been a porich fan for a long time. he did great, not as aggressive as he was vs oshea.

the Canadians were talkin over the Americans verses. over and over.

I say Illmac/thesaurus 2-1... they lost round 2 due to stumbles, and touching the other mcs, not cool. USE YOUR WORDS!!! lol
    test
  10. BoneMan666

BoneMan666 I'm gonna eat you!

and there should have been a recording of the judges.. i heard people got rushed out of the venue, but geez, do judge interviews in the parking lot.. they dont have to look good, no reason for HD judging decisions..
    test
  11. opus

opus Member

Thesaurus and Illmac wins by default cause diaz's accent.
    test
  12. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

Yeah, fuck actually reading the first few pages of this thread, right?
    test
  13. StealMagneto

StealMagneto stoccton to stoccholm

lol @ the tag: your dad died? gooooood
    test
  14. uglylovely

uglylovely New Member

Mindbender was one of the judges...

everytime ive seen him judge a battle
    he picks the canadian MC
    or
    the MC the minority (based on polls/other judges/youtube) thinks won the battle...

this is based on battles I HAVE seen him judge
    I prolly seen most.
    and dont ask me to post battles, cuz that would require me to find them and im not gonna.

bottomline
    STOP USING HIM, KOTD
    HE SUCKS AT JUDGING
    test
  15. ZILLA 07

Lol yeah I was woundering about this too, but I think Rev sort of came in so that Rich & Diaz wouldnt have done something stupid & you know what they seemed more calm then Thesaurs & Illmac. Looked like they actually got under their skin in this battle! Anyways its good that shit didnt pop off cus it would have looked bad for KOTD.
    test
  16. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

this is already a bad look lmfao
    test
  17. pill grim

pill grim CHRONNIE SPARKO

you take free entertainment way too seriously, don't speak out the side of your face... i understand having love for the craft but you're legit about to bust a vessel in your forehead. CHILL.
    test
  18. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

This is true, illmac is annoying lately trying to act all tough in Canada like he's fuckin the American hero. I'm sure that even if manic, that faggot, did scrap illmac, manic would prolly kill him. And thesaurus ain't scaring anyone with that gut and titties. They were catchin feelings in that battle because they were gettin murdered. I don't see why or how people around here think thesaurus and illmac won. So many diaz haters, hes like the mexican arcane
    test
  19. Tommo....

Tommo.... New Member

hahahahah dead
    test
  20. Jak D Ripherbs

Jak D Ripherbs Well-Known Member

Canadas corny as fuck
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.