[*K.O.T.D.*] - [FLATLINE] - [$5000 GP FINALS] - THESAURUS/ILLMACULATE vs PORICH/DIAZ

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Nov 21, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunkard23

drunkard23 New Member

i guess where starting to see KOTD's true colours. the crowd was BIAS!!. clear robbery imo. illmac/thesaurus weren't on there A game but they still took that. there stuff was onpoint. majority of the material from rich/diaz was straight up BS & lies tbh. no judges decision? wow
    test
  2. Iverson_Fan

Iverson_Fan Member

Damn, this thread should be interesting. I thought Illmac and The Saurus won, definitely surprised at the decision.
    test
  3. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

tough call

saurus/mac had the best lines of the battle
    but i think rich and diaz took it off cleaner performance/energy, which is how they won all their battles in the GP. they always capture the moment real well.
    best battle of the tourney.
    test
  4. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

WOW OMG you seriously believe they cut out the decisions and changed them? I could agree with possible bias, i dont even know who the judges were BUT i do not fucking believe that they did anything shady. CMON SON

of course the crowd was bias...US vs Canada team...what the fuck you think? they dont make decisions anyway! they drink and provide organik with money and hopefully have a good time doing that.
    test
  5. TenFold

TenFold Planet Rock Nano-Bot

i can admit that the battle was closer than i expected, but even with that factor i felt that the dream team was just slightly better in each round..i honestly scored it 3-0 thes/mac..close battle yes, but not a clear cut win for the canadians imo..good battle though all the same..

test
  6. knamelis

knamelis New Member

At the event Knamelis 2.0 gave this to Pete and Thesaurus - 29-28

Rewatching when I get to work.
    test
  7. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

Don't even sweat it Tricky, RegularJoe does the write-ups and he's as terrible as it gets. When you're that bad at what you do you have to sensationalize certain things.
    test
  8. Tricky P

i got respect for joe as a writer.
    that was pretty weak sauce of him either way.
    test
  9. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

seemed like a robbery on tape
    test
  10. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

How can Thesaurus get mad at people going in on his dad He's said some mean shit to people that's weak sauce If I was them I would have definatly dropped more pops lines when I seen him get upset

Porich and Diaz stepped up for this battle
    THes/Ill took the 1st but it was close
    Round 2 Definatly to Porich/Diaz
    3rd round I think it was close but I think Illmach THes edged it
    Allot better than most would think
    test
  11. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

to me, the right team won. illmac and thesaurus were sloppy in their performance, illmac messed up a couple lines, and the saurus let the emotions get the best of him (to me these things is what cost them the battle). i understand TheSaurus thinks mentioning his dad was "crossing the line", but come on. its a rap battle. you HAVE to expect someone is going to mention a line about your dad. Especially with $5000 on the line. I'm surprised it took this long actually.
    test
  12. earlyearly

earlyearly Active Member

Illmac's stuttering might have cost them but I still think they should have won. O well. Underwhelming battle all around.
    test
  13. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm It's Dot Mob Bitch!!
    test
  14. Tricky P

i don think he pushed diaz cuz of the dad line, cuz rich was the one who said it.

it was the fact that diaz was talkin over his bars and imitating him when he stuttered which was hella disrespectful. both of them got carried away imo. i do think it lost saurus the crowd tho which was unfortunate.
    test
  15. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

No way Porich and Diaz are better, but they legitimately won this battle
    Crazy shit...

Great tourney, the reaction after they won from themselves and from the crowd was on some Robert Horry game 4 2002 shit

Organik keepin battle rap for white dudes alive

KOTD >>>>
    test
  16. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

WOW. just fast forwarded to the decision cause i gotta go to work..but damn... smh

will peep later fir sure
    test
  17. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

okay....watching and editing....
    first round
    ....i love how the need to not even mention diaz..is almost a punchline in itself lol i wonder where that goes...illmaculate wow....i can see that time hanging with ness has upped his rapping ability hes just spitting...the 2 favorite things scheme was dope
    ...diaz already looks annoying "that was garbage" really? rude..anyway...didnt think dissing US as a whole was still a fresh angle but the superpower line was okay....
    whats with the yelling bitches in the back....lol some of the lines must be canada related cause i dont get some...but ill give them the benefit, the sonic and tails line was cool...does diaz rap too fast? or does like the end of his words not get pronounced??! yo no se, damn @ that father died line....never seen saurus go into that manik mode before...i wonder if poorich planned to switch to the "daughter dies" punch or if saurus's look made him do that...

2nd round
    LOL!!!!!! @ the aggression....wtf is with diaz dude...running his mouth during the early seconds of a round? why..? anywho....lol "are you serious?! he pushed me?! i aint touch him bro" lol really?! pussy nigga...i wonder if illmac is a lil drunk...he's unusually not as clean as he is...or if the altercation led to that...i go for the former....i wonder too if the overall atmosphere of the judges+crowd turned on thesaurus and illmac cause of that altercation..."if yall dont understand it but clap for it, your a bigger fagget then him" the same annoying bitch that was cheering uncontrollably during podiaz verses...i think yelled boo? really? lady reese that bitch the following..."like to ride bikes and play basketball, mystique and half of aftershock" segment was leanable 2nd round flip was basic but it did its job...then that lil kid and play shit they did..was garbage..why is the person who's finishing your lines with you *porich* louder and clearer then you are*...toddler shit was nice ...diaz should let porich finish like..every line and start them..and then just not say anything the pedal hard...*cringeworthy* yuck, limbs are short...never seen a shrink before? really lol....the ender was umm...i thought it was gonna be bigger...oh well

Round 3
    i guess illmaculate has been letting ness rub off on him...that rebuttle was deff lee like...not clean...the clock scheme...mmmmmmm..."couldnt even pick a partner someone hasnt used before" yess....at first i was like wtf is illmac doing he is not bout to use a nintendo cartridge line...then was like smh when he did..then the "played yourself with every 16 bit" i forgave him, back wash scheme...sick....i feel like they shouldve used a different round for this third..especially since they went first...peep 19:15 even lush one looks back like..wtf is that bitch yelling for lol bouncer line was tuff....sloppy seconds was tuff...fled the vicinity with everything except his virginity..is nice...there closer was tough...****ff fed off that underdog effect....

Decision..
    ummm idk i think anyone can really look back and see the clear winner....but i guess i can maybe understand how in person someone might have been umm idk swayed i guess...i still think any 2on2 that last round should be a cumulative dissing of both opponents and not focus on one...just seems more idk thorough good battle...diaz shouldnt rap again..poorich get back with twist
    test
  18. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Anyone who says it wasn't close than again I question your own bias towards Thesaurus/Illmac Judges have been fronting voting against them the whole tourney. I think they might have edged 2-1 but it was a close battle

Thes/Illmac had more slip ups all through the battle then Rich/Diaz
    test
  19. 2old4thisshit

2old4thisshit Member

Kotd needs to realize that bias is what costs other leagues thousands of fans, this shit bias as fuck, those two " champs " suck dick an can't spit for shit. ADHD, havin tweakers, I bet porch od'd on 2 g's worth of torontos finest meth two hour after the show.
    test
  20. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

i dont think thesaurus (and i could be totally wrong) would of pushed anyone had the father line not been dropped. you seen his whole demeanor change when rich dropped that line. people have talked thru his rounds before and he has talked thru peoples rounds before (and in this battle) as well.

but what do i know. thats how i see it anyways
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.