[*K.O.T.D.*.] -[BLACKOUT2] - PAT STAY vs THE SAURUS (*Officially Confirmed*)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Dec 1, 2011.

?

Who Do You Think Will Win ???

1. The Saurus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pat Stay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Automator

Automator Active Member

1st post

yo he also beat Everybody Knows, won 3 2-on-2s, won the Proud2Be, and I think the Mac Lethal battle was this year too.

That being said, Pat Stay will beat him. How are you supposed to win a battle if you wear your weak points (father, daughter) on your sleeve?
    test
  2. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

lol not a criminal anymore. learned my lesson when i got hit with 111 months. hahaha churchill/kennedy probably has little to no crime now cuz everyone is in jail or moved lol. when i got sentenced in 96 within a year at least 10 guys i hung with and shit all ended up inside with me.

and how wade got life is a fucked up story. him and his boy had ended up beating some dude up and killing him behind the corner store/bingo on the corner or kennedy (right behind churchill). THey got away with it. got charged later in the year for robbery and each got 4 years. inside trevor started feeling remorse and guilt. stopped talking to everyone. went up for parole and got it. in the halfway house, he said dudes ghost was haunting him, called the cops and confessed that him and wade did it. trevor got 15, wade got 25.
    test
  3. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

it's almost like the good tag makers are off chillen in a christmas paradise
    test
  4. Warren Zimmer

Warren Zimmer Active Member

wow thats fucked up dude..probably the first time in canadian history someone got 25 years for murder..
    test
  5. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

yeah they stuck wade with the max because they were suspected from the begining but had no evidence to do anything with but once trevor confessed they had all they needed and nailed him
    test
  6. krayziebone1999

krayziebone1999 Well-Known Member

he faced cortez last year.
    test
  7. Warren Zimmer

Warren Zimmer Active Member

fucked up man
    K.A.R
    test
  8. Electric L

Electric L New Member

I see you. But I'm going by the youtube release date.
    test
  9. halifamous

halifamous New Member

haha yeah I was gonna say, churchill aint shit no more cuz all the boys is already locked up, I cant lie tho theres alot of shootings down there now, but they just beefing wit each other now....stupid.

THAT STORY BOUT WADE IS FUCKED UP BRO
    test
  10. Oneduh

Oneduh Digital Scale Ent.

Moral of kingfly's story..

Don't commit murder with a guy named Trevor
    test
  11. battlefan

battlefan New Member

I cosign the idea of streaming the first rounds.. it's worked in the past for grindtime and the anticipation it builds is insane without giving too much away.. just something to think about..

..looking forward to the rest of the announcements from this event.
    test
  12. mizzOe.

mizzOe. valiumaddict

thesaurus is beast, but pat stay throws a lot of hay-makers, and switches up styles so easily.

i'd say pat will take it
    test
  13. 315AMMUSIC

315AMMUSIC Well-Known Member

Very good match up. Pat Stay has some vivid imagery in his lines and The Saurus has a pretty good angle of direct lines to his opponent. Close one, IMO.
    test
  14. ZILLA 07

ZILLA 07 Strictly Business

Finally Hollohan vs Cortez is going down, its gunna be one of the most heated battles in KOTD! Porich finally gets his well deserved title shot, I have to say I hope Sketch Menace doesn't sleep on him cus last time they battled it was real close expect for a minor slip up by Rich. Either way looking forward to this event!
    test
  15. Coolstorybro

Coolstorybro Well-Known Member

i hope hollohan used his time off to write like a fuckin beast
    test
  16. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Should be good. Both have been killing it lately. Thesaurus seemed to me falling off a bit but his past few battles, even in the 2 on 2's have been pristine. I think he would have won the porich, diaz battle if it wasn't for illmaculate making so many goddamn fuck ups, stumbles, etc.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.