[*K.O.T.D.*] - [BLACKOUT III] - PAT STAY vs MATH HOFFA

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Feb 18, 2013.

?

Who do you think won?

1. PAT STAY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. MATH HOFFA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notsure

Notsure Well-Known Member

You can tell Pat has more presence, charisma & funnier lines than anyone by his opponents alone

Ice has never ever smiled or laughed @ an opponents line - until Pat clowned the shit out of him
    Math ALWAYS frowns & hates upon his opponents lines (see: Verb, Cal, Ars) - until Pat clowned his bald ass

When you can make stubborn stone-faced niggas crack up from jokes at their expense - you know you won

:pescigoat:
    test
  2. brodeezy

brodeezy take this fuccin neg

what the fuck lol both sites have this battle at close to 50-50, ice ahead at otbva pat ahead here he didnt clown nothin. he just took another black rapper out of his element, threw him into the white loving kotd league, made Ice change up his style to cater to the white loving kotd league, and STILL had a debatable battle (in his white loving kotd home)

and that was pats only good battle in his last 4. u rly need to stop lmfao
    test
  3. Notsure

Why are you attempting to pass off polls as a valid argument for a battle being close? You do realize Pat is ahead 75/25 on both sites in this battle, the one you've posted about no less than 30 times saying Math won?

You're going on ignore, type your heart out wiggerpumpkin
    test
  4. Notsure

He doesn't take off his hat when he stands up
    For the national anthem
    But he gotta put one up against his chest - so he carries a spare one
    What kinda shit is that?
    He goes swimmin' in his fitted cap
    He'll give you daps but he'll never ever tip his cap
    I know you hate that shit
    BALD IS BEAUTIFUL MATHEW - Embrace that shit

who has funiers bars than this lmao
    test
  5. brodeezy

i was talking about the head ice battle u fucking moron lmao. i QUOTED u talking about the ice battle and replied to it.

how stupid are u rofl
    test
  6. PUNJAHWON

PUNJAHWON Member

2-1 debatable, for me its pat stay this case but math was doing it big time tho
    test
  7. Notsure

02-21-2013, 06:54 PM
    Remove user from ignore listbrodeezy
    This message is hidden because brodeezy is on your ignore list.

It's sad on a whole 'nother level when they already KNOW they're on ignore, yet try to ruffle feathers with their peasant brains
    test
  8. brodeezy

big time? both came underwhelming as fuck.
    test
  9. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

he clowned on Math and bullied the bully

Math.. Failed to clown failed to bully failed to do ANYTHING better than what Pat did..

Pat outperformed Math

Better lines

On the PPV when I saw the video with Math doing push ups and shadow boxing I thought Math would go in.... NOPE.. Bored us all to sleep..

I thought Hoffa was a Lion but he is just a lamb... MATH looks so small next to Pat too
    test
  10. brodeezy

im so confused. why are you making it seem like pat did anything good in the battle either? and dont gimme that "oh but he did better than math" bs. cuz math was bad too.

pat was boring and math was boring. difference being math had 2 other good performances before and after this battle (or after and after can't remember when the dose battle was tbh) whereas pat only had this one to look forward to and it was the 2nd biggest battle in his career.

i know pat can spit some good shit, but lately hes been disappointing aside from his ice battle. you stans can admit it, it's okay.
    test
  11. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

At least Pat Stay's lines were moderately entertaining live... While Math was spitting, all I could think of was "pleasse say something dope"

If Math is beyond battling Pat in his career, then he wouldnt and shouldnt battle Pat.. But since he DID battle Pat.. I have to go on what happened IN the battle..

And although this wasn't Pat's best performance, he did his damn thing.. (which i'm not even a big fan of) But at the end of the day Pat Stay walked away as the Alpha... Pat looked strong, Math looked weak...

Nobody's lines were amazing here so I have to go on presence and machismo alone. Pat Stay had it, Math did not
    test
  12. brodeezy

u were probly thinking that (for math to say somethin dope) because math is held to a higher standard than pat, whereas ppl settle for the shit pat says because its fun to react to shit in a hometown crowd (kinda like cheering for the seahawks if ur in seattle even though no one likes that shitty fuckin team)

if pat were on UW or URL or some shit and spit what he did in the math/shotty/thesaurus battle (if he choked) he would agot boo'd the fuck off stage

pat didn't "do his damn thing." his 'damn thing' is like the shit he did in the ice battle or whatever one before that he supposedly did well in. he didnt do well here. and kotd is not the place u go if u wanna exert 'machismo'

math was obviously going there to play around and enjoy the trip, u can tell from the effort he put into the suge battle alone (and his "machismo" in that one)

rm must be boring lately why the fuck am i still in this thread
    test
  13. DRObain

DRObain Member

:obamalulz:

Repped.
    test
  14. Joey

Joey gay

pat killed em
    test
  15. J.A.W.

J.A.W. Member

pat had jokes for days, he was funny.

only homosexuals think he was not funny.. (not pointing fingers)

cheers
    test
  16. ErikoRoma

ErikoRoma Well-Known Member

@brodeezy whats your name for your acc on the other site?
    test
  17. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

Pat destroyed him. Math thought his " white jokes" would get him love not realizing that comedy style needs to be funny. Math wasn't completely whack just runnin outta material. Very happy this URL style of repeating bars and slogans wasn't getting over in this battle. I sincerely despise that shit now.
    test
  18. Our Son Paolo

Our Son Paolo Member

test
  19. Sleazy-E

Sleazy-E amsterdam!

I don't know where all these pat stay haters come from, this was a very solid battle from his side.

First round was fire, all rounds he was good, only had some weaker lines inbetween the last round, a little too much dick/faggot talk that round but thats it.

I like both these dudes, but this was not a close battle. Pat was nice, math didn't bring his a game, he is capable of doing much better.
    test
  20. wizworld

wizworld How can you be mad at me?

I've gone back and forth on the 1st round but right now I'm edging it to Pat. I'll take Pat's multi-syllabic filler over Math's awkward jokes. One thing that stood out to me in the 1st round was Pat's voice. He's got a dope rapping voice, while Math's voice has actually hindered him a bit.

2nd round Pat clearly got this one. When Pat Stay comes with that A grade wit he's hard to beat.

3rd round I'd give to Math. Pat had momentum but totally stalled out with the pauseworthy material. Math was consistently good throughout this round, but it still wasn't anything special.

Somewhat awkward and uneven battle. Pat edged it, I think he was closer to his A game than Math was. If nothing else he had the one A grade round (his 2nd), the rest were B's and C's. Math was all over the place as usual and it hurt him because of the shorter round times.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.