[*K.O.T.D.*] - [BLACKOUT III] - DIZASTER vs ARCANE (TITLE MATCH)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Feb 11, 2013.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpecialAFFEX

SpecialAFFEX New Member

Dizaster is a little fucking girl.

Making stupid faces, throwing hissy fits...WTF man??

Grow up you little faggot.
    test
  2. J.A.W.

J.A.W. Member

you're just surprised at the truth behind the scenes because you know nothing about it. (wake up)

cheers.
    test
  3. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

test
  4. Lizmangsta

Lizmangsta Well-Known Member

If He Wouldve Just Done 3 Rounds Of Regular Dizaster He Wouldve Bodied Cane.
    Sand Nigga Please.
    test
  5. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

Beats the hell outta lying beaver tbh
    test
  6. cg paul

cg paul New Member

take your own life
    test
  7. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

LMAO, this battle is almost as close as Diz vs PoRich
    test
  8. dcrunk

dcrunk Member

that fucking battle was a MESS. Diz banked on one scheme and failed Arcane was more polished even though his lyrics are corny but he had better delivery it just wasn't diz's day he should move on
    test
  9. dcrunk

dcrunk Member

update: if diz would have done round 1 and 2 like his 3rd it would have been on
    test
  10. Zanzibar

Zanzibar Registered Hamster fucker

So many fucking amazing gif's & moment's, and so much fuckery in this battle. This KOTD battle won't be forgotten for all the wrong reasons.
    test
  11. Zanzibar

Drake backing up from the scuffle, LMFAO, Dizaster's super ninja speed kicking papers into crowd, and callin white people in Canada "nigga" "bitch ass nigga", LMFAO, Arcane shocked and stunned on the hand swat, LMFAO, Arcane's jaw drop then fake yawns when Diz read the statements, LMFAO, Dizaster, though he always makes faces during opponents rounds, never this much and to this extent, LMFAO, Organik speaking to Dizaster like a child, LMFAO, Organik w/ the skeletor strength pushing Math and Shotty Horroh out of the cypher, LMFAO, Organik going off on his lame white homie for getting into beef during the battle, LMFAO, Arcane going over the time limit every round, FUCK THAT FAGGOT, Arcane dismantling Diz's life to a tee, w/ bars that were ghost written for him, FTF, 4 Canadian judges selected who are known to vote for the Canadian's vs an American, LMFAO, the only international judge voting for Diz, LMFAO, Yas saying Diz can't be beat in the URL after voting for Arcane over Diz, LMFAO, Yas think's Arcane is above URL, LMFAO, Crowd having mood swings, FTF's
    test
  12. SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet Active Member

diz rode the topic too long and wasn't as sharp but that crowd suckedddd
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

It's worth mentioning again that Diz had about a million and one angles to use on Cane after establishing that his bars were bought (whether that's true or not is irrelevant).

What was the angle he chose? The "I'm really really mad that you bought rhymes so I'm gonna act butthurt this whole battle" angle. Really, Diz?

How about "You should have bought your shit from me Cane" *spits like Caustic

or

"I know I'm not battling you I'm battling him" *spits bars AT Caustic

Or any number of things that don't involve massive amounts of sand in his vagina, bad, unfocused freestyles, and his internal body temperature clearly rising about 100 degrees lol

Caust.....I mean Cane was nothing special, but he still bodied Diz under the circumstances.
    test
  14. casual1

casual1 Well-Known Member

:tsuwtf:
    test
  15. Zanzibar

my post is >>>>>>>>> yo :smidack:
    test
  16. DavidSilver

DavidSilver The Original 90210

die faggot
    test
  17. Joey

Joey The Caretaker

dizaster killed this fag

also this

"An error has occurred TeamFLACCO! You must be a registered member for at least 7 days in order to post links. You are a registered member since 0 days."

is gay
    test
  18. IndigoWarrior

IndigoWarrior New Member

All misdirection and partisanship aside... bar for bar, scheme for scheme, angle for angle... Cane crushed this clown.
    test
  19. fudatskee

fudatskee Member

Diz thought that by exposing Arcane before the battle, the crowd would turn their back on 'Cane and support him. Instead, he didn't expect the negative reaction from the boos which took him aback. If I was there, I'd probably boo also.. People just wanna see and hear a battle, we don't have time for tattle-tale/reading paypal account drama. The internet/youtube is a better medium for exposing someone. It was just off-putting and cringeworthy watching Diz reading chat conversations and holding that piece of paper..the crowd doesn't know what's going on behind the scenes, hence, just stfu and rap. Also, Diz if ur reading this..ur a great battle rapper, just wish u would stop w/the faces/rolling eyes and instead respect ur opponents. It's very distracting and it just makes u look childish and petulant in people's eyes. It was just the wrong angle to take and it backfired big time.
    test
  20. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Diz has gone a lil crazy huh?

This shit looks amazing though. Huge props to the KOTD team and so forth.

Interesting battle, Arcane got it pretty easily.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.