[*K.O.T.D.*] - [BLACKOUT III] - DIZASTER vs ARCANE (TITLE MATCH)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Feb 11, 2013.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

King Of The Dot Presents...
    'PutYourMoneyWhereYourMouthIz'
    -BLACKOUT 3-

DIZASTER
    -vs-

ARCANE

BLACKOUT3 - Arcane vs Dizaster (02/11)
    BLACKOUT3 - Pat Stay vs Math Hoffa (02/18)
    BLACKOUT3- HFK vs Charron (02/25)
    RESURGENCE - Ayem vs The Deadman (02/28)
    VANCITY - Loe Pesci vs Sketch Menace (03/04)
    RESURGENCE - ZM vs Pariah (03/08)
    BLACKOUT3 - Ness Lee vs Shotty Horroh (03/11)
    BLACKOUT3 - Madness vs Uno Lavoz (03/14)
    BLACKOUT3 - Wize Guy vs Soul (03/18)
    BLACKOUT3 - J-Pro vs Sun Tzu (03/25)
    BLACKOUT3 - Tycoon Tax vs Kaliente (04/01)
    BLACKOUT3 - 100 Bulletz vs poRICH (04/04)

@KingOfTheDot - @MRDIZASTER vs @905Arcane
    Hosted By: @OrganikHipHop, @Drake, & @GullyTK

One of only two Americans to have ever held the chain, Dizaster is one of the most entertaining battlers to have appeared in King of the Dot. Always bringing an over to the top energetic performance, the California resident makes use of spastic freestyles and creative written angles to pick apart his opponents. Having earned his spot as one of the best active battlers in today’s circuit, Dizaster has performed all over the world, taking on challengers in Australia, Canada, England, the Netherlands, and Sweden. Being in such demand has refined Diz’s skills, allowing him to develop a higher caliber of battling against opponents from all over the world. With a resume that includes names such as TheSaurus, Illmaculate, DNA and Canibus, Diz has faced off against some of the best in the game and has always made it competitive. Hoping to defend his title from Grand Prix champ Arcane.
    As the only Canadian to have won the 1 vs. 1 Grand Prix, Arcane is in the familiar position of battling the current KOTD Champion for the chain. After tearing through the 2010 bracket, the 905 representative continued to build his name, battling overseas in Don’t Flop and participating in various King of the Dot events, often headlining the cards. As one of the eight seeded battlers in the 2012 Grand Prix, Arcane did not have an easy road, but managed to take down Step Easy, Luciano Crakk, 100 Bulletz, and Chedda Cheese in the finals to earn another shot at the title. Utilizing his newest recurring theme of breaking down his opponents with their own styles, Arcane showed each opponent on his way to Dizaster how it was supposed to be done. Back in the ring with the possibility to be the only battler to have held the chain on more than one occasion, Arcane will have his hands full as he faces off against one of the most volatile and dangerous battlers in the world, this match was one of the most controversial of Blackout 3.

CLICK THE LINK TO WATCH THE BATTLE ON THE KOTD SITE
    **>>CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE BATTLE<<**

[​IMG]

[youtube]qL9_o_8GExQ[/youtube]

Follow Us On Twitter!!!
    Http://Twitter.com/KingOfTheDot
    test
  2. BIZZURK

BIZZURK Well-Known Member

lets goooooo!
    test
  3. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

test
  4. RippinKidz

RippinKidz New Member

test
  5. ICeeZeeI

ICeeZeeI Active Member

Blattttttt!
    test
  6. KBomb

KBomb Dopesauce

awwwww shit we in here like sleeping bags in tents
    test
  7. KBomb

KBomb Dopesauce

deaddddddddd at how much butt hurt there's about to be in this thread
    test
  8. skacore

skacore Member

Arcane murdered, showed up to battle, Diz showed up for drama class
    test
  9. srgntpoliteness

srgntpoliteness "Skinner!"

lets goooo.
    Diz was trash again and Cane had writtens, but who knows who wrote them. Voted for Cane because I didn't hate his performance and Diz just didn't do anything. Also, I do not believe for a second that Diz had amazing writtens in the second that he didn't get off because of the crowd reaction - he was bullshittin there. It would have just been a bunch more freestyle filler. You can't be the champ of a written battle league with freestyle filler, but you also can't be the champ or a written battle league if you are spitting someone elses writtens. Give the title back to Bender and start fresh....
    test
  10. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

test
  11. JoshETV

JoshETV Member

clearly: diz lost. no debating. he had such a big angle but he executed it terribly and for this battle sake arcane just came with more. you can argue diz won the 3rd round but that's it. as close to a body as you can get. and i'm a diz fan.

at the end of the day: arcane lost in life with buying bars or collaborating for bars to beat opponents. shit's just not real. what's the point of even being a battle rapper if it's not something you feel you personally can be the best at? it's going to be tough to repair your image to your fanbase.

side note: dead at diz saying he "finally lost the chain" when it's his first title defense. and then trying to flip his loss as a positive. "now i battle who i want"

dope entertainment tho.
    test
  12. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Real talk --- I *JUST* got done watching the video on PPV lol.... Just paid the $20 for it. I haven't been following the 202 threads about this shit... because I didn't want a spoiler alert. But Dizaster went on some super sissy shit. I think Cane rapped circles around him, and kept his composure. I might change my mind later, but I think Cane got this EASY. Just my opinion.

On to Math and Pat...
    test
  13. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

test
  14. NickJMusic

NickJMusic RealNiggaShit

DIZASTER SAYS WHATS UP NIGGA.... wtf????
    test
  15. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

lmaooo@ Diz saying 'what's up nigga'

Lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    test
  16. infrogn1to

infrogn1to New Member

this was hilarious. from what i understand is, arcane and caustic collaborated to come up with bars for opponents trying to ensure that the 2 of them met in the finals. the chedda vs caustic battle got scrapped, so caustic sent his shit to arcane. arcane used some of the material, and offered to throw him some bread after winning the final. does that not sound like the decent thing to do? i mean he just won 5 grand with some input from someone that missed out on a 500 payday if he had gotten into canada and scored the W over chedda. it does seem blown way outta proportion and diz did shit the bed with this preformance
    test
  17. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

diz 3-0 didnt watch since i already watched the bootleg

neva heard of this arcane clown , he buys bars tho lol automatic loss

dizaster vs loe pesci LETS GO
    test
  18. RonSimmons

RonSimmons my name, is Battle Rap

eighteenth!
    test
  19. infrogn1to

infrogn1to New Member

ps. interested in whats been scrapped from the final edit
    test
  20. Innertt

Innertt Grown Man Posts

diz kinda looks like he's holding back tears in this introductory interviews
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.