[K.O.T.D] - Arcane Vs. Charron

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Kurrection, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PORICH

PORICH New Member

finally got to watch this, arcanes intro was the best ever i thought he was gona slap him haha.

regardless of who came up with the simpsons line it was awesome haha, props to u then loey.

right decision was made, arcane was too clean.
    test
  2. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

charron vs porich at the next kotd event?

[​IMG]
    test
  3. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

top right-hand corner of the forum. just click on replies or views.

Battle Video Archives - RapMusic.com
    test
  4. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

lol i hear that from douchebag tourists at my work all the time.

its actually odd for a country to have all the same color money.

it enables the flash and switch for more change grift, #1 in america...
    test
  5. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

haha lets be honest bro nobody is a tourist in canada, maybe some people fell on some bad luck and wound up there but thats a diff story

hahahah jp i know people go up there to fish or whatever
    test
  6. engineer

engineer New Member

charrons annoying as fuck

he's talented tho
    test
  7. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

skiers of course.

youre welcome to tell them to stay the fuck out lol...
    test
  8. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

I agree. Way too many decisions are made in favour of the guy with shaky delivery and who's meek as fuck. Where's the confidence and conviction? I think Arcane slightly edged it.. can't believe Charron didn't catch any votes though.
    test
  9. rodney1

rodney1 New Member

"man what the fuck do you mean we look exactly alike"

hahahahahha that shit was awkward as fuck.
    test
  10. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

So I was wrong, Charron said Arcane's intro vs Knamelis ENDED at 3:14, not it LASTED 3:14...
    so I went to check if i was wrong, i was right, inadvertently albeit ...
    Arcane's intro vs Knamelis ends at 2:56
    not 3:14.

THATS pie as fuck ....
    test
  11. PORICH

PORICH New Member

LMAO ur head huntin right now loe.
    test
  12. jmflu

jmflu New Member

someone should have cut off that speech at the beginning, thats much worse than the little non rhyming rebuttals people do, at least those are a quick one liner.
    test
  13. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

LOL @ nearly everyone stop arguing that Charron got jerked after Loe's post. People ain't thinking for themselves.
    test
  14. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

Agreeing with Loewinski Peschki 100%. This whole battle was cringeworthy. Sad because this is the final four and would have been much better with people like Knamelis and Jack Shitt. Oh well.

Pesci is the only worthy battler left in it and now that KOTD Highschool is mad at him he probably wont get the sympathy/idiot/underdog/highschool reactions everyone else does.

Organik make vol. 16 a 2 hour seminar with Pesci's PowerPoints about setups and lines and special guest speaker Thesaurus to talk about syllables and cadence.

well bye
    test
  15. Boom

Boom paradox

so was this for 2k stack? or not
    test
  16. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

no you fucking cornball.. they all stand next to each other the entire battle... i bet nobody said anything... GTFOH.

charron won this, judges jerked him. end of story.

also, i dont bet on anything where theres a chance of a jerking, and i know how much the canadians hate that charron is killing their ranks en masse. look at how pesci and pat stay came at him on here like a month back.
    test
  17. Eyerate

its bullshit hive mentality.. people are afraid to speak their minds or are easily influenced..

ive said it before, the average battle rap fan is an underachieving highschool dropout.. confidence is low.

loe spends 10 minutes breaking down charrons lines but doesnt touch any of the negative points of arcanes garbage performance? gee whiz, i wonder why that is.

ive said it before, loe is one of my favorites in KOTD and maybe in all of battle rap. i was one of the only ones backing him as a great in the DNA and tantrum battles where everyone else said fluke, etc. but the dude has a hardon for charron and wont let it go. why? no idea. maybe because hes the most popular battler in KOTD? we can let him expound on it.
    test
  18. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

they DONT say anything. judges are given two cards, one with Charrons name, the other with Arcanes. the judges are divided on opposite sides of the cage and once the battle is over, they submit the card of who they thought won. silent ballot essentially. its done this way intentionally so that theres NO communication between the judges. after the winner is announced, they film the comments.
    test
  19. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

Charron is a good kid, i actually give him pointers and shit but hes young and hes still learning, im not just gonna be like yeah charron #1 and agree with what everyone is saying. hes good for his age, but hes overhyped.
    this shit is not a disney movie.
    when it comes to battling, I hate his guts cause thats what this is, its competitive sport and this is a tournament, those who dont act like this dont really beleive they can win against anyone dont have it figured out yet.

its competition, and besides I kinda help him out by saying real shit that others dont cause people in the kotd circle big eachother up and dont always say what they really feel, its easier. as you know.
    no pointers means he doesnt improve and makes me look better, so im not doing him a huge diservice by being honest.
    test
  20. Eyerate

so you had the judges at all 4 corners of the battle for this? isnt dax standing next to gully in the footage? im too lazy to go back and scroll through to find it, but i coulda swore they were right next to each other.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.