[K.O.T.D] - Arcane Vs. Charron

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Kurrection, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

Shut up before I send Sebbe de berg and his gonns to your crib to tear shit up

you dont want it with berg
    test
  2. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

arcane
    "we already know how child stars named Correy wind up"
    the crowd reacted accordingly, this was the line of the battle along with
    charron's "your battling the person your afraid to admit you are"

charron
    "like kurt kobain , in one ear and out the other"
    everyone knows Kurt Kobain shot himself thru the mouth....
    this could have been avoided but it doesnt seem to matter, the crowd reacts as if the line makes any sense to begin with....

"you brought up Bo barnum, hes my BOY, that fucker is EVIL" (really? look up Bo barnum on youtube, is EVIL, a word you would use to describe him in ANY given circumstance???)

"i met your friends winston and ted, and thats Ted too?
    arcane you dont have any black friends dude, so where the fuck did you get that accent thru"

what kind of set up is that "AND THATS TED TOO?"
    and your punchline is "where did you get that accent THRU?"
    Charron is still in school but im pretty sure even he knows thats forced

all this useless filler setup could be eliminated and you could have a one two punch that actually makes sense.
    "judging by your hypeman , you aint got no black friends SON, so where the fuck did you get that ACCENT FROM"

his closer in this round is Syco'esque (Syco's third round closer vs me "DONT YOU SEE WHAT "insert league presidents' name here" HAS MADE YOU??? *spits on the floor*
    NOW SAY THANK YOU!!!" (stolen from Organiks third round vs Dizaster)
    in this case he actually stole Arcane's line vs Knamlis "it came at 3:14 .. thats pie as fuck" and arcanes intro def wasnt 3 minutes and 14 seconds so it makes no sense either.

taking a previous battlers line and rehashing without changing anything except the persons name is the lowest attempt at getting the crowd on your side, the problem is the crowd overreacting to dumb stuff like that and lines that clearly dont make sense doesnt make kids like charron feel like they need to actually step their bars up, they feel like what they do with their skillset is enough to win against any type of battler.

Exco refrences are getting played out quick, Pat Stay used to clown on people for wearing it cause in his city people do wear it and he clowns them on the reg, that's pretty much HIS thing....
    Charron knows the crowd loves Exco lines, so it doesn't need to be good, just saying "YOU.. WEAR... EXCO" would have got some laughs but he had two Exco mentions in this battle, lack of creativity, i know arcane may be hard to write personals about but when you face someone like that you have to write DOPE BARS. they dont have to be all personal, if they are creative and sound dope they will get a pop from the crowd.

most of charrons rebuttles or just punchlines in general are about fucking girls, mothers, sisters, etc... which is a huge part of battling, so not hating for that, i love those kind of lines if they are dope and original... and at least SOMEWHAT believable.
    no diss to my lil homie, hes a good kid, hes doing real well for himself at a young age he has alot of aspects down that quite a few older battlers dont have, but hes contradicting himself when he says he's being true to himself and playing his card, then saying he fucks his opponents mothers sisters, pets and girlfriends when your clearly arent engaging in any type of sexual activity.
    test
  3. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

good post pesci...i actually agree with pretty much everything he sed

but, im just waiting for everybody to post about how Pesci is jealous of charron and that charron would body him and that pesci shouldve lost to syco, etc. lol predictable RM

charron is a clever kid, hes got the capacity to do damage, i hope he spends more time on his bars rather than relying on his freestyles.
    test
  4. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

Charron's a good kid.
    this is constructive criticism, dude got talent, especially for his age and alot of the hyping up he gets doesnt help him and as we can see it actually works against him, I'm always honest about my opinion and constructive criticism does nothing but help someone in charrons position (pause)
    charron told me he was going for the more lyrical approach in this battle,
    which he did for a few schemes but generally it was the same song as usual.

i think even his fans who think he got jerked can agree he lacked the killer instinct in this tournament, you cant rely on crowd reaction cause they like you more and flips with horrible set ups that are not that clever..
    that get the crowd as amped as a wu-tang show with all 9 members...

at the of the day.....you have to be better every time you battle and find new ways to step your bar game up

and btw that line
    "that little groupie gave the whole town dome like the plot to the simpsons movie"
    is MY LINE, it was in my feelgood battle but i got cut off early in my first round, i never used it and def spit it to Charron as we do converse from time to time contrary to what people would think given the circumstances and online banter.

i mean WORD FOR WORD. he claims he saw the movie recently and came up with it on his own, fine... I know i spat you that line before and it was in your subconcious.
    everyone in my camp looked at me when he spat it at the venu, I def got mad at bender thinking he gave him my line or some shit after the battle..
    test
  5. D Tibbs

D Tibbs Master

Imma put Charron in a box...racecar bed!
    test
  6. Gridlocked

Gridlocked DownbytheSea Ya Hurd

I think Charron got jerked pretty big time here, its true Arcane was more polished but I dont think as many of his bars were hitting as hard. It seems like the judges are just copying what the first one says..that line about how charron said arcane was afraid to admit who he really is or something had it for me. Arcanes mad funny though, trying to scare Charron lol
    test
  7. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

I might be late but was brigante flashing monopoly money at 4:00 ??

or what kind of fake money is that
    test
  8. Pavan

Pavan Active Member

I agree with almost everything that you said.
    My question is, why the fuck he gets so much crowd reaction than?
    Just cause he is young and freestyles?
    test
  9. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Canadian loot bruh bruh.

On topic - my name is RegularJoe and I support Loe Pesci's opinions in this thread.
    test
  10. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

Hey mods, just a quick question. Why would you only remove SOME of the tags about dudes sister and not all of them?
    test
  11. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

fresco, is canadian money. different colours so you can actually tell what bill you're handing the cab driver when you're wasted. most countries do this.

just rewatched the battle. wow at the over reactions to charrons lines. listen to them, the punches are usually good, but the set ups are senseless half the time. he is now the king of forced multis.
    test
  12. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

WhY DOES THIS THREAD HAVE 21K VIEWS (9TH MOST VIEWED THREAD OF ALL TIME) BUT THE BATTLE ONLY HAS 300 VIEWS?
    test
  13. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

YouTube views update slower than the forum views.

Your caps lock is on bro.
    test
  14. Get 2 Da Choppa

The canadian 20 dollar bill is most similar to american money in that they are both green...but fuck it 209 in this bitch!
    test
  15. solon L

solon L that boy

"and that's ted, too?"

I thought I misheard it, but what the FUCK that-does-NOT-make-sense
    test
  16. fresco 5

that can't be money, it looks like it was cut out of nickelodeon magazine
    test
  17. FiligraNn

FiligraNn Word Up! (Montreal)

lol @ charron being taller then arcane.

the race car bed is one of my favorite kotd lines ever !

1st: arcane.
    Charron's flip seemed forced and was a lil shaky on the whole
    2nd: Id say tie. But Arcane bullying Charron while he raps is something i perceive as a sign of weakness. ID be tempted to think at that point Charron was winning at this point. My argument is this: if Arcane was confident in his bars enough, he shouldnt have to speak during Charron's turn.
    3rd: Shit. I'd say Arcane was Meh. Charron was Meh. Both had a lot of lines that flopped (wow @ charrons fail about the twin brother , ouch) but Arcane had better presence and delivry so i'd go with Arcane
    test
  18. fresco 5

omg he did fail wit dat twin line. i was waiting for the

"what do you MEAN we look exactly alike? aren't you overlooking the fact that hes white and im blacker than night?"

or something charronish along those lines, i dont think he came wit it this time which is a shame

edit: also how do i see what threads have most views
    test
  19. Get 2 Da Choppa

this thread has a horrible views/replies ratio
    test
  20. Get 2 Da Choppa

ur just mad he has a better letsbeef.com record than you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.