[K.O.T.D] - Arcane Vs. Charron

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Kurrection, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

See i knew it charron has a long way to go. he has his moments of brillance but he needs more versatlity
    Arcane came serious and buried that whacky style that charron has the rebuttals are sort of gimicky in this league and im glad that the judges saw that they were shitty this time around. also the sister part was in bad morals. i mean if your gonna crack on her it least make the sickest rhyme of you career. a simple "she gives dome" was discraceful.
    charrons best line was "you battling the person inside"
    other then that his third was cringe worthy and arcane got him in the first and slightly edged him in the 3rd good job to arcane and now we'll see a actual match.
    test
  2. ENAGEE

ENAGEE Henny Hero

What the fuck is Exco? Is that like the supermarket version of Ecko? Are you telling me Canadian wiggers don't even have the decency to wear the official wigger wear of Ecko? You guys have your own extra-wiggerific line of clothing?
    test
  3. ProJekSiun

ProJekSiun aka PS TWO

you got it
    test
  4. PORICH

PORICH New Member

hahaha exactly right man, sold exclusively to a store called Stitches, its a bulldog instead of a rhino.

we used to push kids into Stitches and call them dirty back in gradeschool, goodtimes.
    test
  5. Pontus

Pontus _________________________

LOL @ first i thought arcanes intro was him starting to spit his verse.

"Imma put charron to sleep in a box...... Race car bed"

hahahahahaha

"Like the bullet that killed Kurt Kobain, it went in one ear and out the other..."

Ummm Kurt Kobain put a shotgun in his mouth......

LOL that tootsie roll, bite off your fingers line was stupid.

I like Charron but i honestly think the KOTD crowd is on his nuts sometimes.

"3.14, Pie as fuck" was dope

"Its my basic instinct to put an ice pick through sharron Stone"

"this dude could barely hang with OZ, its Sharron Osbourne"

People in the KOTD need to stop going crazy over every single little rebuttle charron spits.

Round1: Tie (Charron Possibly Edging)
    Round2: Tie I was going to say Arcane but the last part of his 2nd round evened it out IMO
    Round3: I think Charron fairly got the 3rd.

Damn it was a really close battle.

Charron got that 1 round to 0 though.

WOW im surprised kane got the win.
    test
  6. Sensei Sounds

Sensei Sounds Certified Brappee

Lol, Eyerate thought that would body The Saurus? They were both kinda annoying at certain points in this battle in all honesty, but Charron just stretched one round of material over three rounds and had those "freshest of schemes" setups that make me facepalm before the flip is even said. His segment about Arcane once being a nerd was fucking dope, problem is that when the next dopest material was just "you're a wigger" stuff, it's not that crackin'. Eh, I guess if he battled The Saurus, he would have a shiiiiitload more material to work with, but this one made him seem one-dimensional.

Arcane had dead silence damn near through the whole thing...and...that kinda made me lol. :funny:
    test
  7. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

wow...that whole nerd scheme at the end of your second made my insides smile nh
    test
  8. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

wait...Arcane won in 3? alright...
    test
  9. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Arcane styled on him

/thread
    test
  10. J.V.L.

J.V.L. Member

I'm pretty sure Exco hasnt existed for time and if your lucky enough to spot a piece its someone homeless rockin it.

Correction, I'm sure they still rock it in Nova Scotia and the rest of the newfie provinces.
    test
  11. talal12345

talal12345 Member

If his name was Sharron then those lines would actually have been dope, but it isn't so that was quite stupid.
    test
  12. ENAGEE

ENAGEE Henny Hero

am I dying of laughter. this whole time I thought guys were just slurring their words when saying Ecko but this makes the lines even funnier.
    test
  13. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Livestock One

Livestock One Member

Arcane.

Dope battle.

Big up yourself.
    test
  15. Addict_07

Addict_07 New Member

what the fuck was that... another horrible robbey. dax the first judge was talkin about charron freestyling but he only dropped a few lines off the head and his rebuttals were decent

arcane has HORRIBLE delivery. swagger is.... not working. maybe 2/3 lines of his hit had hard in each round, and what the fuck was with that intro ? charron got the 1st and 2nd for sure, and even thought he edged the 3rd.

not to say that charron had an amazing performance, charrons last round wasnt that good but in general he was definitely hitting harder arcane.

respect to kotd
    test
  16. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

meh that was kinda anti-climatic for a semi finals battle. both have done better before and the decision is very questionable.

but whatever, not like arcane has a chance against either porich or pesci (i don't think charron would've beat either of them either)
    test
  17. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

All of Arcane's wins have been questionable thus far but the only way he beats Pesci/poRICH is if one of them forgets all their lines.
    test
  18. reznick

reznick New Member

someone earlier mentioned that arcane pleaded to the judges right before the deliberation, and I was actually thinking that right after eharing the first judge deliberate.

I mean wtf is this? You battle someone, and after you get a closing argument with the judges? Give me a break.

Yea Arcane wins...if it was a popularity contest in that venue. Put that battle anywhere else, and Charron wins.
    test
  19. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

lmfao @ some of these kids saying charron would body the saurus.

he is good but arcane styled on em. the arcane hate here is ridiculous.
    test
  20. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Haha you're such a twat
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.