[K.O.T.D] - Arcane Vs. Charron

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Kurrection, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dusteybowls420

Dusteybowls420 New Member

I think charron lost for screaming, YOUR NOT BLACK 5 times around.
    test
  2. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

this was a dope, im a big fan of charron but he did not win this battle.

i actually fell for the fake spoilers so i was watching this like "oh shit they robbed arcane like that?" lol

i dont see the controversy. arcane had better bars and charron's flips were mediocre by his standards.

i saw this shit as a pretty clear decision. final is going to be sick.
    test
  3. Kiewra

Kiewra Well-Known Member

"Your Moms dead?...Well GOOD"

hypocrite
    test
  4. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

^lol i know..organik think he a horrorcore rapper just cuz he look like a zombie...he can dish it out but cant take it in...he soft inside

he dissed that guys dead mom and is gettin offended when charron dissed arcane's dead sister
    test
  5. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

First of all that was in a freestyle battle, and he brought it up not me... I didn't spend a month at home writing about his dead mother. And I wouldn't.
    test
  6. _Organik_

And I'm not gettin offended I was just lettin y'all know why he said ' u better watch your mouth'
    test
  7. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

people seriously thought charron won? lol charron has dope lines but his verses werent complete and the black joke schemes werent really working the juice one was sick though.

Arcane was just the better rapper it wasnt super original,but his verses were put together well.
    test
  8. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

I can understand why Arcane was upset if specifically told Charron not to mention his sister.

I still don't think he should be talking in the middle of his opponent's verses, but it's nice to understand why he did it.

Can you guys point out, aside from the first and second round closers, which of Charron's schemes you thought were particularly crazy? He had a lot of ehhhh shit in this battle. I counted like, 3 or 4 repetitive Exco lines, the whole third didn't go over well at all and the rebuttals, which took up at least the start of each one of his rounds, ranged from mediocre (the premed Justin Bieber one) to absolutely awful (LeBron's legs astride) ... I dunno.

I like Charron more than Arcane and I would be surprised in Arcane gets a W over either Rich or Pesci in the finals. But Charron didn't do enough to win this battle.
    test
  9. ProJekSiun

ProJekSiun aka PS TWO

Also what you don't see in the video is Arcane bitching to the judges before they made their decisions pleading his case why he thought he should win, and then the boos cause everyone there knew it was a jerking.
    I dont hate Arcane at all, this has NOTHING to do with him.. it has everything to do with what everyone who was there thought was a bad call by all the judges.
    Arcane's really impressed me and comes well prepared to all battles,
    But I really didnt like him bitching to the judges because they came to their decision.. sit back and wait..
    I wish Arcane the best in the finals, and I know it will be dope. I won't deny he's the better 'rapper' of this battle, but personally, I judge by overall entertainment value, and Charron got way more reactions out of me then Arcane did.
    If you mix Charron;s and Arcane's strengths, you'd have one nasty rapper.

Anyhow.. much luck to Arcane in the finals... but I really don't think he won this, and thought it was weak that he was trynna influence the judges

and whoever is makin those tags re: his sis... grow up and get out of your house.
    test
  10. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

This shit is straight #garbage.

Weak lines VS weak delivery/flips.. They both lost.
    test
  11. _Organik_

By the way I think charron is incredible so don't be on some 'organik Hates charron tip' cause I try n help him out as much as I can and I think e has a great future in this shit
    test
  12. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

they jerked the little homie.. no idea why. arcane was trash in this.. i had it 2-1 worst case scenario with an arguable 3-0.

normally i agree with dax, on this one i clearly dont.. and letting judges hear others and/or talk during the battle fucks with the outcome.. pang and reverence were just puppets to gully and dax. unfortunate.

edit: also hilarious how clear it is that they cut away the entire crowd booing the decision. bad look for KOTD.
    test
  13. Eyerate

and organik REALLY shouldnt have let that info about arcane out.. you saw what happened to t money getting stabbed, dudes on here dont give a fuck and now arcane is going to read this shit and claim emotional distress when he gets bodied by pesci.
    test
  14. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

"pang and reverence were puppets"

lol what a weird inference to make if you werent there...
    test
  15. Deffinition

Deffinition New Member

the corey child prodigy line was crazy but i thought charron still edged this
    test
  16. Eyerate

"well.. i mean.. its like reverence said...."

the fuck is listening to what the other judge is saying? GTFOH.
    test
  17. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

havent watched the footage yet but i remember watchin it and debating it with Tricky P at the event..

Arcane took it. right call was made. Arcane definetely took the first round, Charron definetely took the second....arcane's third was just aight and i thought charron would take advantage of it...but didnt. thought he spent way too much time on the wigger shit....not to mention he kept dissing him for wearing Exco, which he clearly wasnt wearing....but the crowd still went nuts...lol

wouldnt have been mad at OT, but i dont see how arcane lost it. he was the much better "rapper" in this one...better delivery, presence, projection (charron was really hard to hear at some points, and i was almost at the front) and good hard hitting grandsonning type shit. charron had some cool lines, but his flips werent too hot this time around, and i think his 3rd round gamble cost him the battle. arcane's corey haim line was really dope

awesome battle
    test
  18. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

this as well
    test
  19. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

holy fuck sherlock! you cracked the case lol. didnt you bet on charron or some shit?

the decision is already handed in before the explanations. we need to cone of slience these motherfuckers after the fact so battle rap busybodies like you dont have to run around hen prattling your dumb ass conspiracy theories? fucking please lol
    test
  20. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

charron is good but he did not win this and it was not close.

first was the only close round and i had arcane, second arcane and the third they both fell off but still arcane was better.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.