[K.O.T.D] - Arcane Vs. Charron

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Kurrection, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solon L

solon L that boy

"it appears hes shit his pampers" lmfao
    test
  2. ARCANE905

ARCANE905 New Member

Just to clarify, no, my intro wasnt an intro or shittalk... it was realtal. that was a TRUE STORY. i talked to Corey 2 days before the battle on facebook chat. i said "lets put a stack up" he said "i dont have that kinda money, but hold on, lemme talf to my dad"... then he came back sayin "ok my dad is interested in the big money bet, but he wants to talk to u on the phone and make sure everything is legit" "could u call my dad and talk to him?" hahaha
    i couldnt make up shit like that. hahha that shit ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

as far as closing arguments to the judges? that NEVER HAPPENED.
    there was a little ruckus after the battle. i'll admit i was pretty vexed so it was kinda a blur,... but after the battle, my homie in my corner was calling Charron a biter for stealing Pat Stay-Exco-jokes and ending the battle with one. then Bishop said sumthin like "his flips were good tho" i replied to Bishop "gtfoh this kid is trash... rebuttals were pre-writs... crowds fulla dickriderz.. etc etc" but Bishop wasnt judging, and im pretty sure the judges already handed in the cards at that point anyway. i know Charron said he tried to give me props after the battle and i told him to fuckoff or sumthin like that... but i really dont even remember that, i just know i was vexed.

fact is; all 4 judges independantly agreed i won.

for ppl that just dont get it, all i can say is watch the video again.
    test
  3. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Not a chance in hell I watch that again.
    test
  4. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Arcane/Kali was debatable no doubt, still think Kali took that 1 but..Arcane took this 1 decisively.

I mean both Arcane and Charron def went it and both had nasty lines, but it ain't really debatable, exco and wannabe black jokes??? This new generation of up and comers come off real ignorant sometimes mayne and that shit gotta stop.

Cane did grown man da kid and judgin from Charron's body language he wuz hella intimidated, uncomfortable, and outta his zone.
    test
  5. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

Lol u shoulda mentioned that in ur grand prix intro like porich....at the event I thought u were skipping ur intro to start rapping haha

surprised this battle is still being debated.
    test
  6. Pontus

Pontus _________________________

:funny::funny::funny:
    test
  7. Tarbash

Tarbash New Member

Dunno how Arcane won. If they were going to rob Charron and stop his winning streak to make sure he didn't get a title match, they could've made it against a better opponent.
    Who would actually agree with his win?

Step your rigging game up, judges.

Naah, but seriously. This is probably a repeat of what happened with Organik and Knamelis after thier battle w. Bishop in WRC. The judges just get annoyed of a style after a little while. Charron could try to change his cadence a bit, because his style is always the same and a bit predictable. I would get his wanting to stick with a winning formula, but even Immortal Technique lost the crowd with the whole shock value of "dead fetuses" eventually.

But this was just bullshit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.