[K.O.T.D] - Arcane Vs. Charron

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Kurrection, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Don't see what the big deal is. I thought the right decision was made, but could easily see it go the other way. No robberies. I thought Arcane had the better performance, and although Charron typically has intelligent concepts and executes them pretty well; his execution here was mediocre to terrible in this battle.
    test
  2. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

holy fuck lol
    test
  3. Saddle Rattle

Saddle Rattle Sup

dude holyshit
    test
  4. SsstakatooO

SsstakatooO New Member

...but this thread is hilarious. you guys are all mad. the gifs after the quotes is great.
    test
  5. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

EG with that Stan shit.... :funny: best thing i've seen in a min.

LOL @ Charron..backpeddling like Charles Woodson. The most blantant punking i've seen since the kid in the christmas story....and charron looks like the bully in the movie. Ironic..huh [​IMG]

Arcane is so dope to me...y'all are haters if you dont see his talent.

If charron really agreed to not talking about his dead siblings before the battle...and he did...You are lucky that fool didnt put a hole through your face.

Charron..sure he might have some talent...but I skip through everyone of his verses...no joke...he's freaking corny as hell...he has the swag of a speak and spell..
    test
  6. reznick

reznick New Member

lmao

eg & eyerate killin this thread

arcanes side of the story makes more sense now after he explained himself. But whats with the closing argument with the judges?

And only you idiots would say Charron is back peddling. For all we know it was a terrible misunderstanding. What do you want, Charron to keep sticking to an argument that he knows it wrong? I know how used to that you guys are though...
    test
  7. RealDeal412

RealDeal412 New Member

I thought this was a superclose battle man...Arcane corey shit was amazing. I havent read through all the comments but I will say if you agree not to mention some shit ahead of time and then do thats not cool. I met Charon this weekend and dude is mad cool, it's not like he had a whole round but I understand why Arcane was heated...
    test
  8. seansss

seansss Bath Salt Heaven

going by memory it was some bench player from lakers blocking a shot....think it was shannon brown...forgot who he blocked tho

edit: shannon brown chased down some scrub from hawks and grabbed the ball mid air off the backboard
    try searchin for "shannon brown chase down block hawks"
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

so its arcane vs pesh right
    test
  10. Kiewra

Kiewra Well-Known Member

Right
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

damn i lost a bit of respect for charron when he started to apologize to that piece of shit arcane

can kotd just put kid twist vs arcane for the fuck of it? i would love to see arcane get bodied and the judges reactions

ps: LMAO at arcane trying to (and he succeeded) in swaying the judges...heard after the decision was announced he got booed for 2 straight minutes....lol at kotd editing it out

kotd top 5:

1. TheSaurus
    2. Kid Twist
    3. Dumbfoundead
    4. Madness
    5. Charron
    test
  12. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

lol ya, charron is better than pat stay, hollohan, jack shitt.... there's more, but if at least 2 of the 3 i mentioned aren't in your top 5 from kotd, you're fucked.
    test
  13. reznick

reznick New Member

Yo I just watched this battle again.

And Arcane took this. I cant believe I didnt see it before, I was too caught up in Charrons colorful delivery
    test
  14. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

by colorful delievery...do you mean the swag of a speak and spell and body movements that would make Mark Madsen look like a Jabbawockee?
    test
  15. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Charron was lookin' like his balls were about to drop but they regressed incredibly due to pressure from pesci and arcane lmaoaoaoao. The kid got straight up pushed around, forced to recant AND made to apologize in the same thread.

Arcanes intro wasnt even an intro nor shittalk it was just disrespectful as all hell and I wouldn't have been surprised if Charron said fuck you, your dead mom and sister after that shit. With HIS attitude, I'm almost sure that even EG would have interrupted him with ATLEAST a "shut the fuck up and spit, faggot". But it goes back to Arcane knowing exactly who he was dealing with because I don't even know how anyone in any situation in life period would have let shit like that fly. Sorry Charron, you're soft as hell and lost the battle because of it. :-/
    test
  16. solon L

solon L that boy

thread is dookie status right about now

:(
    test
  17. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

dead at any and all Mark Madsen references ever.

Jabbawockee in action:

YouTube - Shaq Rapping & Madsen Dancing
    test
  18. The Grimace

The Grimace Jeff Goldblum

corey: GUESS WHAT I LIEDD!!!
    test
  19. WaldoOo519

WaldoOo519 New Member

Arcane has robbed every grand prix battle he's been in so far, not surprised he takes this one too, honestly, Arcane's flow is better but he has a lot of dead lines... If Charron hadda ended with the 2nd verse it woulda been better and he prob would have won.

but after seein they had pre-game agreement not to mention each other's sisters, i gotta say that's kinda dirty of Charron i woulda done the same shit if I was Arcane..

Good battle tho, at the end of the day both guys would dummy most rappers in this league.
    test
  20. Boom

Boom paradox

what the fuck charron why apologize man
    this is battel rap

go back to talking shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.