[K.O.T.D] - Arcane Vs. Charron

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Kurrection, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurrection

Kurrection AKA Tooz Da Gawd

[youtube]zqNSfjJt_ww[/youtube]
    test
  2. Kiewra

Kiewra Well-Known Member

Finally a new battle
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Kiewra

Kiewra Well-Known Member

Well a new battle that's probably decent
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

"You're battling with the person you're afraid to admit you are..."

game over.

EDIT: wow..... charron got jerked.
    test
  5. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

huge intro song!
    big up!
    been waitin on this
    test
  6. SpeakEasy905

SpeakEasy905 New Member

Wow, great battle

I'll have to watch it again, but it was fuckin close
    test
  7. Stonyshakers

Stonyshakers New Member

this was a really close battle. I had arcane taking the first and charron taking the second....arcane left the door open in that third for charron to take it due to his round not seeming as strong as the others but then Charron's third was kinda weak too. Man the crowd goes crazy for anything charron says that they think is freestyle. Lately though, his flips have been kinda weak.
    test
  8. WRC07TapeThief

WRC07TapeThief New Member

Damn, i honestly wanted to see Charron to pull out an upset here. Big ups to Arcane, tho. Good battle you two.
    test
  9. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

yea his flips were shit in this battle just "iam rubber and your glue in rhymeform"

should of at least went to ot
    test
  10. brickroad

brickroad New Member

solid battle.. i think the right decision was made. charron's flips were incredibly weak in this battle and his 3rd was almost cringe worthy with the no reactions to the black jokes. i think he was trying to go with the same sort of idea that rone had with the "what do you mean you people" but its obviously been done.. plus he tried to do it 3 different ways over 2 rounds.

charron did have the line of the battle though.. the battling the person you're afraid to admit you are or whatever.

i hope charron has some better stuff for MOB because this was def his weakest battle yet.
    test
  11. talal12345

talal12345 Member

another jerking. kotd staff doesn't like charron, do they
    test
  12. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

I will have to watch this again. But I agree with the judges decision on the first run through. He had more complete schemes and bars. Better content, more variety. His first round was lethal, the Corey's portion was sick. Charron's flips were pretty much entirely terrible in this one. He forced them. Lebron James' legs when he's taking a stride? What the fuck?

I can see why the crowd reacted strongly to the decision. Arcane could've used to shut the fuck up during Charron's rounds, that's a tactic that pisses me off as a fan, let the dude rap. But he was more prepared, definitely cleaner and didn't have any real slow down moments to his rounds. Charron had some good stuff, but too many wigger jokes, not great rebuttals, and the story he told in the third could've been a lot better.

Arcane outperformed him.

Best of luck to Charron against Surgeon tonight, this coming out today is good timing.
    test
  13. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

right decision made. arcane beasted first round. i thought he had the 2nd too, the 3rd round they were both kinda weak. but still i think arcane finished off a lot stronger.
    test
  14. brickroad

brickroad New Member

oh and that was a bitch move by arcane to interupt him during his verse.. seriously he gets mad at a simpsons dome line.. but then the next round charron said he'd spread her legs and he doesnt get mad at that?
    test
  15. madflipsbruv

madflipsbruv New Member

imo both relied on spittin about each other age too much, still agree that arcane took it tho
    test
  16. ProJekSiun

ProJekSiun aka PS TWO

I stand by my boo's which they cut outta the video along with everyone elses. Both of them had a weak 3rd, but Charron edged him in 1, and MURRRRRRDERED him in 2. That's not even hate... And not givin it to Charron cause a couple of his rebbutles didnt hit as hard is a joke.. cause lots of Arcanes lines werent hittin hard..but because they were written he doesnt lose pooints for that?
    End of the day, Charron was the more entertaining and got at him harder...
    Arcane did have some dope lines though and smoother delivery.. but to me, the more entertaining overall should win..
    test
  17. Drones

Drones Active Member

Not a great battle, but I agree with the outcome. Arcane's intro was weird.
    Pesci will shut Arcane down if he comes like he did here.
    test
  18. reznick

reznick New Member

hold on hold on hold on.

just paused the battle after Charrons 1st round. LOL. The last two lines were just fuckin brilliant. The diapers line though the concept was simple, was said brilliantly. I thought Charron had a slow start in the first, but goddamn those last two lines were bodybag.

Round 1 = Charron

Round two was great as well. Arcane did very well in his verse, his delivery was top notch. I thought once again Charron had a slow start in the second, but just kept building up more and more momentum with each line. And wtf at Arcane interrupting. Does he do this to every person he battles, or only 16 year olds? It's hard to give a battle to a guy after he does some shit like that. But without that influencing me

Round 2 = Charron (The highschool scheme was just flat out dope)

Round three was good but the crowd became dead all of a sudden? Charrons two flips this round were fuckin crazy! and lmao at wtf is juice. slept on

Round 3 = Charron

By the way, I think even when Charrons flips don't hit as hard as people would like them to, they still work in his favor. It helps build momentum throughout the verse, enabling you to win or steal rounds. Well done Charron

omg I just seen that they robbed you. Well aint that some bullshit.

Did the judges get scared? Is arcane gone stab youuu?
    test
  19. Sailaon

Sailaon New Member

Both these dudes lame as fuck tbh, that nigga charron was going through puberty during the battle.
    test
  20. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I thought it might go to OT but still not surprised by decision that much. Didn't like the interruption by Arcane. Wasn't even an offensive line. I'm guessing he just planned to say something once he crossed the line just to intimidate and jumped the gun a little.

All in all, good battle. Oddly enough, I think I will be wanting the saurus to defend the title when it gets down to it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.