[*K.O.T.D*] - [ALCATRAZ 4/20] - Official PPV & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Apr 21, 2013.

1. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Hibernation is better than Cocky? Da fuck?
    test
  2. KBomb

KBomb Dopesauce

not necessarily, but i mentioned in a different thread that i'd like to see deadman vs hibe regardless so i thought i'd throw his name in the hat for future deadman opponents.
    test
  3. Quietloudass

Quietloudass Member

Cocky beat Deadman 2-1.. From reading the comments people was acting like Deadman was a Monster.. He Lost.. smh
    test
  4. whypeoplesuck

whypeoplesuck Member

I took out my phone to record a bit of the battle and ended up getting caustics Boston massacre line out of the 20-25 second video. If anyone's interested.
    test
  5. Ethan Hunt

Ethan Hunt Active Member

yes please!!!!!!
    test
  6. sleeping dogs

sleeping dogs Active Member

rewatched pass vs remyd. remy d definitely took the 1st round. think pass took the 3rd. 2nd round is debatable. remy had that minor slip in the 2nd, but i think he outrapped and had better bars than pass in the 2nd, but pass also did really good and had some good lines. 2-1 either way, but i like remyd a little more. both of these dudes can fuckin rap.
    test
  7. Ghambit

Ghambit Member

Really wish i could've gone man, shit sounds like it was dope as fuck.
    test
  8. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

jesus fucking christ.

remyd and pass is going to have everyone rechanging their "best battle of 2013" lists.

remyd seems like he took the basis of PEACE's style and evolved with that shit. shit is going to get mad replays imo.
    test
  9. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

whhhyyyyyyyyy do you use this platform then.... that's a huge chunk of change out of your pockets... I imagined that once you have like 6,000 followers on your channel they at least cut you a deal... that 50% margin you're losing could easily fund a huge top-tier battle on its own
    test
  10. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Gonna have to say that dude here has a very legit point.
    test
  11. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

most reliable platform we have found that offers streaming and VOD. any other platform we have found only offers one of the two.
    well there are other options but due to the amount of data/viewers/time it would cost us over 5,000 a month

KOTD PPV has been the only stable, reliable ppv out of any league and also by far the most successful and part of that is because of the platform and the options. We have a lot of extras that normal ustream accounts dont have like unlimited storage, unlimited data streaming/viewer hours, commercial free viewing, co-branding etc etc.
    Although i do agree 50% is a raping.
    test
  12. paydin cash

paydin cash New Member

Just for the record i was incarcerated in sf county jail at the time
    test