[*K.O.T.D.*] - [$2500 GPR1] - Loe Pesci vs Syco

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Feb 15, 2010.

?

Do You Agree With The Judges Decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

As you can probably tell i'm reading this thread and posting as I go through it, probably annoying to read, and im sorry for that but I just have to say this last thing,

From pages 16-18 Loe is bodying this thread. Im not dickriding at all, but i've been calling for people to treat this rap battle shit like WWF Attitude era for YEARS now. Blogs before and after, heel/babyface dynamic, championships, tag teams, theres just so much natural similarities and I said the first person to really embrace it could take their own popularity to new heights, even higher heights than their ability!

It started with DNA and AAK and shit is getting some momentum now and I really think Loe is handling his business with his 'character' Yeah some people aren't going to like you, WHO GIVES ONE FUCK. DBD gets VIEWS and TOP TIER and noone likes him, Ric Flair was hated and literally punched in the face over 15 times irl (when wrestling was still considered real at least) yet he's a hall of famer.

This is what rappers don't understand, they think if they are gonna get anywhere they have to be humble outside of battles to reach their ultimate goal (to be famous I guess).

but in rap history its always been the bad guys who make it. Tupac, 50 Cent, Jay-z... All NOTED ASSHOLES In and outside of their raps! Someone hating you doesn't mean SHIT! If anything thats more views for them hoping someone will bring you down, and it makes for that much more of an interesting battle.

Loe KNEW the crowd would be hoping for Syco to win. Loe was an out of towner with a cocky attitude. People should literally be thanking Loe for being the way he was before the battle because it made the battle LITERALLY OVER 9000 TIMES MORE INTERESTING. And thats good for not only Loe, but fucking Syco, hell Organik. This helps everyone so much goddamned more than two humble emcess pretending to hate eachother -- See tricky p and mischief. If you know two rappers dont like eachother you dont even need personals! You just get a much more raw emotional battle and everything in the footage is elevated, from the crowd reactions, to the faces of the battlers to the lines.

Everyone in this thread who is butt hurt or sad for syco needs to rethink thier lives and ask yourself why you even watch battles if this is how you feel. What is it you are getting out of this? If you just like the rapping go buy a fucking CD and leave us alone with your constant shitposting and crybaby QQ posting.

And im gone!
    test
  2. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Ville2Ville getting his Jim Ross on.
    test
  3. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Hahaha, oh shit sorry for missin this. Didn't target you, but yeah if the shoe fits, watch it again. Haha

It's definitely good enough to give a second listen...

As for World of Rhymecraft, hit me up on AIM! (In my profile)
    test
  4. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

I still think Loe was nose diving into a mirror before his interview.

=O
    test
  5. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Loe Coke Nostra
    test
  6. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Loe in three. Way more polished than Syco, although Syco did A LOT better than I expected.

Using props when it's your turn to rap is gay as fuck. Using props while the other guy raps is even gayer.

Also Syco sounds like my 12-year old cousin in the interviews. Saying "fuckin" every other word like he's trying to be cool or some shit. Its hilarious.

Good Battle.
    test
  7. LucianoCrakk

LucianoCrakk New Member

i think loe got it pretty easily in 3

there was way too much sympathy going on for syco, u see wen syco chokes in OT, the crowd doesnt even get on him or n e thing, its like they feel bad for him

but wen pesci just STUMBLES, the crowd was all over that and started talkin and shit

ppl were just rooting for the underdog cus loe pesci was bullyin him around before/during the battle
    test
  8. infinate1

infinate1 New Member

Anyone that thinks Syco took this is weird to me.
    test
  9. infinate1

infinate1 New Member

Who the fuck would blame loe pesci vs using that umbrella after seeing Syco vs Charron. Syco was literally spitting rivers.
    test
  10. ZILLA 07

ZILLA 07 Strictly Business

Loe brought that heat but Syco rained down on him hard!
    test
  11. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

generally i think Syco sucks, but this was his best battle yet, he was much better in this, but he didnt win, real simple.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.