[*K.O.T.D.*] - [$2500 GPR1] - Loe Pesci vs Syco

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Feb 15, 2010.

?

Do You Agree With The Judges Decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

its not just about proving a point, its ENTERTAINMENT.
    the fact you got all butthurt about this battle says something, its thought provoking.

if theres anything you kids should take away from this,
    its that bullying isnt cool, lol but unfortunately there arent rules like that in COMPETITIVE RAP BATTLING.

alot of you fools sound as bent out of shape as Syco was before or after the battle.... and THATS fucked....

provokes the thought that battles may need a little more guidelines or rules...
    just like judging, props, length of intros.....etc...

If you add the 5 minute blog + the intro interview + the longest kotd intro + talking between rounds + the umbrella + the post interview assholeness

how much fucking extra time over the 4 X 1 minute rounds did I really use to battle Syco ?

This shit is a joke, all comedians, few rappers, why not mix it up a bit.
    Pushing the envelope cause I can, I am cocky, so what, I think im better.
    Sue me.
    test
  2. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

Alright...

It’s fucked up that you can go and make admittedly hateful video blogs, and send retarded messages on facebook and shit...

And then after the battle say it was all just for hype?

Sure, Diz was saying all Canadians are faggots, but that’s obviously just a stupid generalization, he wasn’t airing people out personally on youtube (again, the Jin shit is different cause Jin was blatantly ducking… but what had Syco done to warrant that bullshit?)

And you’re the president of a division, who claims to represent rap music well?

I always understood that it was in battle where nothing is taboo, if you wanna get stuck into someone outside of it, then be about that. Don’t claim it’s to generate views or what the fuck ever.

But hey, just my opinion. ftw.

Seriously, no hate. It'll be interesting to see how/if this shit affects your future battles.
    test
  3. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

i did give him dap, it sounded right live.
    but if you think about it, it makes sense in a bad way for him

its another shitty dissing himself for being asian line.
    "asian minstrel show" like i said in the blog.

sure im facing HIM in the grand prix, but since he cant see and drive just like he cant really speak english properly or flow, yet hes trying to do OTHER accents lol
    to me it comes across like HE HAS AS MUCH AS PLACE IN THE GRAND PRIX
    \as he would in a NASCAR Grand Prix.

feel me?
    test
  4. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Why really sensitive people with touchy feelings would be interested in what is essentially a rhyming insult contest, will always baffle me.

Hmm..
    test
  5. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

No hate, and I already said I thought you won, but that line made perfect sense to me. He's saying if I'm asian and can't see why'd they put you against me in the grand prix?
    meaning that stereotypically he's a horrible driver and they put you against him in a driving match. i thought that was his best line. 'if im not shit you're not shit type of thing'
    test
  6. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Hahaha, he should've just said it like that. That shit rhymed perfectly.
    test
  7. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

you just contradicted yourself
    basicaly saying its ok for Diz to do it
    but I have no reason to.

SYCO IS THE NICEST GUY IN KOTD.
    THIS IS WHAT MADE MATTERS WORSE, HES FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE.
    no joke....
    but the way he goes about it is wack, he is a dickrider, I told him when we chilled with dumbfoundead it was embarassing, THAT WAS REAL.
    HE literally has told me im his favorite everytime im in toronto, your 30 years old and your on some fanboy shit, its just sad.
    So i exposed him for that, but noone wanted to hear it.

matter fact its funny to see Diz not respond here, on youtube he wrote
    "loe needs to be more humble"
    GTFOH
    what a fucking joke
    test
  8. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

dog its a rap battle.
    not a chess tournament
    test
  9. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

I actually gave some pretty clear reasons as to why this is different from Diz's past shenanigans... Re-read my post?
    test
  10. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

Quite right... it's a rap battle.
    test
  11. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

diz saying canadians are faggots made alot of people mad, I never cared AT ALL, I know its all battle hype, but some people in canada werent feeling it and took it alot more seriously than you think.

The blog diz made about Jin and his mom was something I would never do, I told Syco I thought he sucked and other things that I said in the battle, if that really is too much you are a fucking faggot for thinking my blog was more disrespectfull than Diz'.

you just feel REALLY REALLY bad for Syco...
    I get it.
    test
  12. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

damn Pesci you should've just posted once in this thread, no need to be defensive man lol it's obvious you tried to get into Syco's head, some like it some don't, so fuck.
    test
  13. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Loe getting his Eric Bischoff on.
    test
  14. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

Yes, well done. Taking offense to such a ridiculous generalization would be moronic.

test
  15. MC_Akademix

MC_Akademix Active Member

how the shit was diz's blog warranted lol? dude basically shitted on jins mother lol...it warranted cause jin ducked him, but this wasnt warranted to create hype for the battle?

werent the same fools criticizing loe the same ones who were commending DNA for the series of blogs he came out with before grizzle hyping up his battle with farnum?

Loe did it for publicity, anybody with half a brain realizes this. i thought the umbrella shit was corny but i didnt mind the blogs or him being brutally honest with syco bout this.
    test
  16. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

pesci is a genius....yall are so heated by the umbrella, yall have failed to see how effective pesci's social experiment worked.

- he successfully made ppl turn on him....had ppl who otherwise hate syco rooting for him to win and almost intentionally sleeping on pesci at the venue..

- inspired a frankly interesting debate about lyricism/rapping vs punchlines as well as how misleading crowd reaction can be

- got a a legion of ppl who want to see that "arrogant fuck" lose now, ensuring they check for his future battles

-lol come on, any of yall who were wrestling heads once upon a time know how engaging the good guy vs bad guy scenario is. this battle was everybody's most anticipated from the event besides maybe hfk/pat stay

and will easily be the most viewed kotd battle from the event.

you guys are talking about pesci, sounds like everything worked perfectly. got ppl contradicting themselves (its ok for diz to talk shit? seriously? but pesci has crossed the line? LMAO)

i thought i was the only person who didnt really think the grand prix line made much sense either....judging by the crowd reaction, u'd think that was his best punchline, which i dont think was.
    test
  17. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

I think how this has all unfolded is interesting to say the least. The thing is, Loe, it seems to me that you have more of a personal problem with Syco, or at least what he represents to you, that doesn't make me entirely buy the whole "it's just to create controversy/hype" angle. You are taking all this hate too personal if that was the case.

The reason I think this is, for one, you won't stop defending his win or letting the battle be over and done with. Another reason is that it seems by some of the comments you've been making, that Syco represents to you things that you hate in battling as it is now; comedy/punchlines are appreciated more than rapping/lyricism, favoritism based on how nice he is to everyone outside of battles, to the extent that you think it's dickriding, etc. It seems part of your motive to raise him up as a hero was to tear him down, or prove you can rise above the odds to tear him down, and I think that part backfired.

The more you get worked up about it and try to defend what you have done and discredit Syco, the more he is painted as a martyr and a sympathetic hero. I doubt that you really want him to become more popular because he has a style you obviously can't stand. Like someone mentioned earlier, the umbrella was corny and it cheapened or at least distorted the message you were trying to send that battles shouldn't just be judged off of how funny a punchline is.

You have raised some interesting discussion but you seem to be getting caught up in all the emotion of it like many others to a point where it has become personal; if all you are really trying to do is create a story where you are painting yourself as the bad guy. At least that's how I see it.

You used an interesting angle but it could have been executed better by not trying to make a legit point while, at the same time, trying to create a bad guy vs. good guy scenario.. It's all interesting though so carry on.
    test
  18. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

I exagerated ALOT of facts but your right.
    I used the things i dislike about him most to motivate me for this battle and hype it up and make him step his game up.
    I am a president but I beleive KOTD needs quality control.
    I dont bite my tongue.
    This bum mista conspiracy thinks hes actually good and not in the league as a complete joke, i mean DO YOU SEE the product of the kotd phenomenon in canada?

That being said I def think Syco proved he can write some bars, he has improved in every battle he's ever done (no matter how shitty i thought he was to start with) I wish him the best and hope he keeps the tradition of undefeated streaks by every battler who lost to me.

The way I acted disadvantaged me for sure, and I have to live with some fans underappreciating the material cause it looks skewed without reaction.
    But my material often has double meanings, so I live with that regardless.
    I could have easily underprepared and lost this match, everyone there wanted me to which just makes this win even tastier.

having a great birthday
    thanks again for the LOE PENGUIN pic
    test
  19. Kid.Twist

Kid.Twist New Member

Haha damn, I wasn't going to put that blog out until this morning when I launched the new site. Good to hear you guys enjoyed it though.

The new site is online now, so the old link won't work. Here's a new one: Archive Battles | One Twisted Kid

I'm going to try to blog regularly, so check back. And again, this was a great battle. These days I usually only watch battles once, but this one got quite a few plays which says a lot!
    test
  20. BodyBagEm

BodyBagEm New Member

Imma have to give my honest opinion on all this feminine shit that I've been reading on this board. Its repugnant to the point that i registered an account to write this, and probably will not make another post concerning this whole situation, unless i feel like making you peep more truth.

Real talk, and it was posted before, most on here are catching heavy feelings against Loe and his bullying cause you can identify with your "inner loser" and know exactly what it feels like to be in Syco's shoes. So after so many years of suppression, you've finally found a place where you can come together and make friends...KOTD.

I can see what KOTD is trying to do, but in order for that to pop off, there definitely needs to be quality control. I've been to a few events personally, and I'll admit it jokes...have a few drinks and it is what it is...but half the time you be laughing at the clown who's spitting the bars cause the shits laughably emberassing. There are some in the league who can definitely bring that heat, but the rest really need to stay in their lane. From what I can take from the events, most who are involved are going there to feel a part of something...a team...a group...a club, because they lack socialization in their lives.

For most of these "mcs" to go about with their drama class improv aliases and post themselves all over the internet is utterly pathetic....YOU ARE NOT COOL. Don't get it twisted, I'm not here to i thug on you like most you frauds here like doing, I'm just tryn to help you peep the reality of the matter. If these weren't classified as "rap" battles, I wouldn't have anything negative to say, but since they are supposed "rap" battles, lets focus on what rap is. Lets be honest...if actually being able to rap doesn't matter in these battles, what is their importance? what are you proving?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.