Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [2012 GP R3] - CHEDDA CHEESE vs FINGAZ

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Aug 3, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jizzurrection

Jizzurrection College Educated

Smh @ that wheelchair faggot
    test
  2. illipsis

illipsis Ill Collector

And peep this:

Bender and Pesh are battling
    Pat and Hollohan Battled
    Twist and Knamelis battled...

Arcane vs. Chedda confirmed final

qplosin
    test
  3. tatertot

tatertot Member

"Have a great day!"
    test
  4. krowe23

krowe23 New Member

chedda vs caustic is gonna be fucking crazy i cant pick a winner
    test
  5. Lackadaisical

Lackadaisical Well-Known Member

Oh. My. God! ganikcheesin

It's a dream come true!!

:pignosesmile:

Chedda v Arcane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    test
  6. illipsis

illipsis Ill Collector

Sheeeeeit, Chedda>>>

Fingaz despite still being preposterous and irritating did well here though. He had a great second and to his credit, integrating the Daley line on that short notice that seamlessly is impressive.
    test
  7. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    test
  8. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

"chedda is not a nerd... in a group of nerds, chedda is a fag"

:twotimes:

edit: my official review of this battle is that it was hard to watch, but it seemed like chedda won undeniably
    test
  9. My Name Is Gob

My Name Is Gob $3,000 Suit, Cmon...

Probably my favorite battle of the GP so far. Haven't really posted much lately so I guess it's a good excuse as any to share some thoughts.

Personally, I'm not mad at the decision, but it's really too bad that Fingaz choked because I think he woulda taken it. His freestyle closer wasn't groundbreaking or anything but it probably would have won him the battle had he made it through his third without any mistakes. Fuck a crowd reaction but ending on a strong note like that has to earn you some points.

I think Chedda is dope but some of you nerdbirds on here make it hard to root for the guy with all this excited ass "Chedda Da Gawdddd" shit (you know who you are). Illmac's probably to blame. I think as far as punchlines go this was the Chedda's best performance though. Am I wrong in suspecting that the John Malkovich/playing yourself concept has been used before though? Shit's extra dope but I can't help but feel like it's too familiar. Another thing I liked was him getting a bit more gravely with the delivery. It's nothing personal cuz I have some dorky friends, but Chedda needs to cut down on the goofball shit cuz ultimately battle rap is gonna favor the alpha figure with all things equal. My opinion. Some of cadences are getting a little stale as well, but Cheese is still one of the best rappers in the league regardless.

Moving on to Fingaz. I've always thought dude has a lot of potential, but has a few things holding him back. Kind of like with Chedda, he's a great rapper but usually lacks on the punchline count. He had a few more heavyhitters here than usual, but had a couple schemes that led nowhere again. Also like Chedda he kind of falls back into some bad habits, although its more to do with rhyme structure (someone mentioned nursery rhymes - sort of on point) and less with cadence/tonality. I'm tempted to say I enjoyed dude's performance here a bit more than Chedda's and it more or less just boils down to style. Chedda switched between aggressive and goofy throughout the battle whereas Fingaz just swagged out and seemed more natural to me. His style and rapping ability are his biggest strengths which are subsequently weaknesses for most of the league. Just needs to iron out some of the kinks and he'll be a serious threat.

Caustic vs Chedda is gonna be crazy. I think either of them can take it but I have feeling that Caustic might just have a field day with this one. Homie is just way too good at clowning and will prove that no amount of rapping ability or general cleverness is gonna match-up to being a fuckin asshole and making people feel bad about themselves.
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

ooooh damn the 7 looks pisssssed
    test
  11. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

I knew that fool Fingaz was gonna choke....I felt it coming....

Lol...

Dope battle, though....Chedda is dope...so is Fingaz....he proved that he can spit, even if he didn't win the battle....he could have taken it if he wouldn't have choked in the third, it seems to me...

Lol @ that fool's gf with the stretch pants pulled up over her belly button...fuck is up with that shit?....I've seen her in some of the other battles released from that event...wondered what she was doing there...lol....

She needs to air her belly button out...that shit is probably smellin' musty right now...

EDIT: Just saw the bellybutton tag at the bottom of the page...I guess I'm not the only one who noticed that shit....lmaooooooooo
    test
  12. Ion_Exchange

Ion_Exchange Drink Tap Water

Chedda vs Caustic is going to be an incredible battle
    test
  13. Bonanza86

Bonanza86 Member

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    test
  14. ATTICUS FINCH

ATTICUS FINCH Member

"She just thinks she's got these people at the height of their libido// Cause these desperate, virgin, battle fans been hypin up her ego" >>>
    test
  15. Nick Vayne

Nick Vayne Well-Known Member

Close as fuck, without the slip-ups Fingaz would've got it

Dope battle tho, Chedda vs Caustic gonna be crazy
    test
  16. skacore

skacore Member

Chedda took it regardless of slip ups.. good battle tho.
    test
  17. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

Oh shit, Brittany just followed me on twitter!

The 7 >>> Charron's fake GF...for now
    test
  18. FriiedD

FriiedD Member

Dope ass battle. KOTD stay winning. Both killed it. Like most people said it's a shame Fingaz choked because it was close. The dude in the wheelchair with the he won it with the last line comment was retarded.

KOTD AUDIO >>>

Fingaz vs Chedda >>> JC vs YK
    test
  19. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

no disrespect and not tryin to be mean. whoever that girl is next to sketch in all the battles including this one, does not have the body or shape to wear what shes wearing.
    test
  20. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

Did anyone else notice how Chedda's flow at 10:08 was exactly the same flow as MC Hammer's Can't Touch This?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.