Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [2012 GP R3] - CAUSTIC vs DALEY

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Jul 20, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sesamill

Sesamill IBattleworldwide-Sesamill

Ugghhhh. Caustic did him dirty. Dalet started out like he was gonna bring it but burnt out and got burnt up. whoa
    test
  2. ChickenAdobo

ChickenAdobo Call me Bryan

*:thatwasme: voice* THAT WAS ME lol
    test
  3. MC Bone16

MC Bone16 R.I.P MCA

best Tank Lipp impression ever!!
    test
  4. marsblackmon23

marsblackmon23 Active Member

Gangstarr scheme...damn

Daily/Daley Operation...ouch

Caustic killing shit as usual
    test
  5. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

loooool

repped
    test
  6. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

test
  7. MattDaley403

MattDaley403 New Member

Listened to dbd show this week and caustic was the guest. Caustic mentioned Daley saying to him something along the lines of would you leave a child on the train station... and he was just baffled this was the first thing dude said to him... then the battle begins and I had already heard the spoiler... and this dude apologizes to his son for leaving him on a train platform and says "Daddy loves you" or some shit.

Daley seems like he may have a lot of problems[/QUOTE]

People I was referring to a line McNight said to me that "c train lost and found is like his home away from home" I was just mocking that approach more then anything . I could care less how people perceive me as a parent and if you think I left my son at at a train station your crazy. Caustic said during our stare down "it's about to get real awkward in a few hours" I replied with the train station comment to kind of for shadow his content and his angels of me being a shitty parent and what not. As for my performance unreal can't believe that happened but you live,learn, and grow next time I will just have to be back on my drunk shit.
    test
  8. VoxPopuli210

VoxPopuli210 skillanski

I like caustic alot more after watching this battle. He isnt the greatest but he is real down to earth and seems pretty humble.

But WOW. That has to be the worst choke in battle rap history, especially since it was right after he talked all that shit in the intro. Crazy...Thats like a boxer gettin punched in the mouth right away and running back to the locker room. Everyone was like wtf is he going? lol He had some decent lines though, needs to work on his clutch game.

oh and that caustic line about the room spinning was dope
    test
  9. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

i liked you better when i thought you left your kid at the train station

you talking about brian mcnight???
    test
  10. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

he better not be
    test
  11. l Origin l

l Origin l Member

Daley's son is somewhere right now singing "do I ever cross your mind".
    test
  12. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

gonna be tough for anyone in the grand prix to beat caustic on his game. don't see it happening. third round closer was vicious. love it. looking forward to seeing how all this shit plays out.
    test
  13. BlakOut808

BlakOut808 Member

this is the most awkward battle of all time lol. even the intro is awkward as hell and super long haha crazy shit. Plus i was stoned as fuck so it was fuckin with me for real lol. Caustic on some break down your life with bars shit, shit is brutal. Gets into your mind. Daley was bad, but you can bounce back from that. Time for a re evaluation of your style bro, sounds like maybe u were trying too hard this time or something but it was off. Good luck.
    test
  14. j4remi4

j4remi4 Active Member

Finally got around to watch this...woooow. Caustic won the first round on his first two bars; Took Daley's soul with the next; and showed why he's a favorite to win throughout. Daley talked a lot of trash in the New'l vs Caustic thread so I thought I wouldn't feel bad...but I do. That was a rough one. His third wasn't half bad but he forgot EVERYTHING else and Caustic came with his recent life ruining style.
    test
  15. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

LMFAO I need to watch this movie.
    BTW Miss Macintyre would get.

sotechnical
    test
  16. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

damn i can't believe i missed this...this was super memorable. can we add little footnotes to stickied battles like these with mention of the special occurrences like "[CHOKE AND WALK OUT]

and that girl with the Cruella de Vil hair looked hot
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.