Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [2012 GP R2] - CAUSTIC vs NEW'L

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Jun 15, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

I totally forgot about that whole feud! I don't even want to imagine how brutal Caustic would go against PH...ok...fuck everything. Caustic HAS to win the GP now.
    test
  2. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Now that would be a good storyline.

Weird that this thread gets merged but so many spoiler threads for big battles are allowed to rock (many of which are blatant troll threads). smh
    test
  3. feijoaz

feijoaz Active Member

not everyone views this forum 12415 times a day
    test
  4. MikeNUFC

MikeNUFC New Member

I think Twist is the only one who could stop a potential Caustic Arcane final, if he can bring what we know he can. If he keeps up the style he's been using lately, he'll find it hard to get past Bulletz.
    test
  5. THINKaboutIT

THINKaboutIT Do you like fish sticks?

I really hope they release Brave Fencer Musashi on PSN. It was never released in Australia :(
    test
  6. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

In the meantime, buy Vagrant Story. One of the greatest Rpg's of all time, and it has one of the most intriguing, fully realized storylines in any game.

[​IMG]
    test
  7. MattDaley403

MattDaley403 New Member

The credit given to him is hilarious if he spits like that against me I guarntee I win. All the other fresh coast cats earned the rep they got but the sense of self deserved worth on this fool is comical
    test
  8. THINKaboutIT

lol i actually have that, just havent gotten around to playing it.

Old school Squaresoft > >
    test
  9. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

Too true. On my top 3, they have the 1st and 3rd (FF6, Earthbound, Chrono Trigger)

In the PS1 days, they couldn't be fucked with by anyone except maybe Konami.

They had good fighters like Bushido Blade, Einhänder and Tobal 2. Outside the box rpgs like Parasite Eve (That, D2, and Sweet Home are some of the most atmospheric rpgs imo) and Front Mission. Classic rpgs like Xenogears, FF7-9, and Chrono Cross. Even sleeper classics like Threads of Fate and SaGa Frontier 2.

Pre-Enix Square>>>

Fuck...that post was nerdy as fuck. :cheesin: :taxgsmile:
    test
  10. KingoftheDutch

KingoftheDutch Active Member

:ihadadream:
    test
  11. THINKaboutIT

Fucking nerd!

[​IMG]

I haven't played Earthbound, I don't think that was even released over here. I made a US psn account (because the Aus/EU stores have fuck all Ps1 classics). All the ps1 FF games are great. I'm just pissed that Suikoden 2 will probably never see a release on psn.

As far as fighting games, Street Fighter Alpha (Zero) 3 is still > >
    test
  12. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

New'l impressed me in the second round.. Caustic was too much for him tho. He's able to switch between bars / jokes effectively and simultaneously out-perform / clown opponents.. he's good enough to win the whole tournament imo.

Caustic needs to stop that shit. (seriously)
    test
  13. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

I predict he BODIES you, I'm not even biased.. just being honest. There's ammunition / angles available to Caustic that if he uses right can BODY your life (true story). Good luck tho... lolololol
    test
  14. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

yeah, daley's total shit. occasional bar with digiorno delivery. stick to drywalling
    test
  15. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

Yeah, Alpha 3 is fucking incredible. Capcom are the kings of perfect control. My personal favourite is Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike doe. I wish they fucking used Q in another game! Still don't know shit about him.

Yeah, Final Fantasy 6 and Chrono Trigger have the amazing art design, unparalleled soundtracks, epic stories, and amazing gameplay, but Earthbound just has so much character. It still plays/sounds/looks amazing, but it's more than just an rpg. You don't fight regular RPG monsters, you fight "Unassuming Local Guy" and "New Age Retro Hippie". The money you earn in fights goes into a bank account, that you have to call your father to access. You don't get inflicted with petrifaction or poison, you get colds or get homesick. The Mother series and the Persona series are the pinnacle of rpgs imo
    test
  16. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

Who's the 1 person laughing at every single Caustic line? That shit gets soo annoying
    test
  17. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

I don't know, but Ex-I was drunk as fuck and yelling a lot. That's what happens when it's the last battle of the night, unfortunately.
    test
  18. THINKaboutIT

Funny you say that, I just started Persona 3 the other night. Really enjoying it so far, I think it sucks how you don't have direct control over your party tho.
    test
  19. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

Persona 4 and 3 take the 4 and 5 spot on my list. Yeah, you'd be better off playing the psp version. It takes a lot from FES and Persona 4 to make the game way better. You can fully control your party (which is really nice once you get deeper into the game, and realize that winning fights is completely dependant on exploiting weakness) and the interface is much cleaner and quicker to navigate. That and the fact that load times are almost completely absent, make it the absolute best version of Persona 3.

For real though, don't put that shit down. It's such a perfect game and it really pulls you in with the whole social link system. Also, if you haven't played Persona 4 (shame on you) it's even better, and a remake/greatly enhanced port is coming out for the Vita in the fall.
    test
  20. KingoftheDutch

KingoftheDutch Active Member

I didn't get the cars over boats line. somebody explain please
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.