[*K.O.T.D.*]-[2011 2x2 GRANDPRIX R3]- PORICH / DIAZ vs HFK / CHARRON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Ryan KOTD, Aug 1, 2011.

?

do you agree with the judges?

Poll closed Aug 11, 2011.
  1. chyea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

So now were small minded conspiracists? You gotta be kidding. Your NOT defending the battle yout defending Charron and HFK and their lackluster performance look. Believe it or not looking at one of the hosts and seeing they aren't showing you any love while he's dying at your opponents can throw or discourage someone. I already said Organik is a g for not giving Charron extra time. Stop trying to twist things its not working
    test
  2. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Pro that's what i am saying there will be a bias in this and this tourneys Ill/Thesaurus to lose.

All the way through there has been an advantage to the favorites and judges have not been showing love to the underdogs.
    test
  3. ProJekSiun

ProJekSiun aka PS TWO

no doubt. i feel that.
    Either whey, im def excited for the finals and to see what PoDiaz can bring and hopefully pull the upset, and keep the title in Canada
    test
  4. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

no
    i want people that sound good
    you can have your own style
    that doesnt mean it isnt objectively bad

hfk barely raps lol his rhythm is like...terrible

writing wise him and charron barely have bars in these 2 on 2s
    you arent cheering for them cause htey are actually that good

you cheering for them because they are the hometown heros and they are a novelty

im telling you anywhere else and their performances would have got them eliminated early
    people want to cheer for a half ass comedian and a quote on quote "child"

its like the little engine that could swag

except the crowd helps them get wins they shouldnt have
    test
  5. DeathChamberz

Than how did Charron win the freestyle battle in the states and how did Charron body Surgeon General in the LA. Was it the home town advantage there.

Your opinion gets knocked out by what is historical fact. Charron has one multiple places in multiple formats.

HFK is real basic in his rhyming but is also funny in his lines. Tech 9 is basic and barely raps in any of his bars.
    test
  6. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

yeah
    a lounge battle no one cares about
    and surgeon general who self destructed after the first round

if charron faced fresco in the states or real deal or any legitimate opponent he would get slain

name me a time where tech nine hasnt rhymed i want actual proof
    test
  7. CharroN

CharroN Well-Known Member

Haha those were my favorite lines going into the battle, I kinda figured they wouldn't get much reaction though.
    test
  8. DeathChamberz

I've said I think they lost this particular battle and watching it on film was very lacklustre to me. Was very dissapointed in this performance. But I see the same comments regardless if they perform weak or perform well.
    I see it done to allot of rappers who especially do the comedic style of rapping. While you can be basic generic and boring but drop some gun bars here and people have nothing to say.

And always an excuse I prove your opinion of him only winning at home false and you have to come up with another excuse on the line

Listen to any Tech 9 battle all his rhymes are basic No pattern to his rhymes Have you seen him vs Head Ice. The worst battle i've seen in my life.

When do the HFK/ Or Charron not "rhyme"

Does Fresco rhyme better than Charron? Yes definatly But Charron performs better than Fresco If you cannot see that than you are blind to it. Plus Charron has proved multiple times he's a great freestyler.
    test
  9. DeathChamberz

Mid I am convinced any win they get you can come with an exuse

So and so isn't legitimate ( cause saying SG is not a legitimate contender at the time of that battle is ridiculous especially considering he is one of the best freestylers in your whole country.
    Or the judges were off
    Or some other wack excuse

Fresco lost to SK and SK did 3 rounds of corny gay jokes. He doesn't show some great rhyme ability. So if SK can win with the performance he gave Charron definatly could beat Fresco.

Again the reason I defend Charron and HFK has very little to do with Charron and HFK I am not even a fan of HFK. I defend them because I see the attacks here as attacks on a whole style of battle rappers and i see that if the attacks continue without any response it just going to create nerdy white kids feeling like they can't be nerdy white kids and still rap.

I feel it pushes humour out of rap. What it creates is a scene where you have all these dudes who all spit these street threats and gun bars that when I grew up where supposed to be about keeping it real.
    test
  10. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

they won but really are you going to bring up charron beating surgeon as legitmate where he didnt prepare and bring up the notion of him being a good freestyler
    i laugh because it a written battle
    surgeon general didnt prepare lmao

you arent defending a style you are defending rubbish
    to group in charron and hfk with others is a insult to those other rappers
    matter of fact is a insult to even sterotype like that

"keeping it real" is irrelevant when your bars suck and you win you battle based of a drunk crowd and one half of you team can barely rap

what does keeping it real have to do with any thing in battling if you cant do any of the elements of battle rap right

you may hate tech nine but he rhymed that battle like it or not

name me ten good lines in their past two battles
    test
  11. ljyankee4

ljyankee4 Carnivorous Kid

test
  12. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

Did Charron steal the essay/ese line from Q. Not on the hate band wagon just curious.
    test
  13. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

tech 9 >>>>>>>>> charron a million times over
    test
  14. DILIGAF

DILIGAF Member

diaz is hard to watch, that whole battle sucked....11k thread views? lol
    test
  15. StyNVHC

StyNVHC he wont feel the fan

man, what a disappointment. I havent actually watched a high profile kotd battle that has been this void of any entertainment value or good writing. only one worth watching was rich, someone should just timelink all the times when he starts spittin or talkin shit. he was the only one on his grizzly there
    test
  16. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

Porich is good.

Diaz is. Horrible.

Charron and HFK didn't have the "bars" they said they had, they were a bit funny, funnier than Diaz. But Diaz had a flow....but no bars.

So.

yea.
    test
  17. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

No...Diaz/poRich earned their spot and everything but the finals should of been an incredible match up, instead you get Tricky P/FeelGood vs poRich/Diaz...It just looks like any ordinary KOTD event match..

Bender/Loe Pesci vs Kid Twist/poRICH is a match worthy of the finals tbh
    test
  18. nickyhayward

nickyhayward Member

this entire battle was garbage. i couldn't quote a good line if i tried.
    test
  19. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

are you spoiling the other semi final really?
    test
  20. Will Slaughter

Will Slaughter New Member

no, he stole it from the eight million people that have said that before q did.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.