[*K.O.T.D.*]-[2011 2x2 GRANDPRIX R3]- PORICH / DIAZ vs HFK / CHARRON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Ryan KOTD, Aug 1, 2011.

?

do you agree with the judges?

Poll closed Aug 11, 2011.
  1. chyea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

So you have to accept Thesaurus opinion on battling. Thesaurus aint the be all and end all in battling opinion

Again Read what I said I said Diaz needs to work on his writing but he "raps" allot better than Porich. His flow and delivery his voice levels are all better than Porich.

You're right about the Bender/Pesci battle Porich was pretty sick in that and think he actually carried Twist in that battle. But in general even his good writing that he has for me gets ruined by his delivery. He has some of the worst delivery in the league and simply yells his bars with little thought for timing or really anything than to seem aggressive.

THis site is famous for knocking off whoever is on top and everyone gets hated at some point. In a month they will stop hating them and start hating on Pat Stay and 100 Bullets or someone else

But for a nice Diaz lines look at the Q/JWalker I think Diaz was nice in that his Twist diss was nice.
    test
  2. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

Really close battle...I think the decision could of gone either way.

Diaz is very average, but thinks he's really cool for some reason.
    Rich was good in this, I always find him entertaining.
    HFK and Charron did waaay too much half-bar and one-bar alternating, i think that is annoying as shit, would of liked to see another RD/Fresco battle.

Can't wait for the finals
    test
  3. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Dick 'n Diaz was an awesome line.
    test
  4. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Has there ever been a competition where the hosts are trying to get one team to win it more than KOTD and Charron?

EDIT: Some of Rich's and Diaz' lines didn't get any reaction, but the crowd goes wild for "Why can't you give me a green card?" (quite possibly the oldest and most used immigration joke of all time) and "you're so white trash it's an insult to garbage."

Come on, Canada. You're better than that. You're killing the competition.
    test
  5. Electric L

Electric L New Member

" Are you a taxi? "

If i had that 'wtf is this shit' picard pic id be posting it right now at that.

And "your partner left you for a book" was blotb.

That tomboy seemed happy to be mistaken for charron.
    test
  6. pill grim

pill grim CHRONNIE SPARKO

:funny: @ "you can't finish your battles over a stupid ass bottle, goodz vs hollow" falling COMPLETELY flat
    test
  7. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

lmao Canadians dont watch no motherfucking URL.
    test
  8. DeathChamberz

What does the host have to do with it. WHat did they do to make you think they favor Charron. DOn't go after the hosts because Charron is a crowd favorite.
    test
  9. ProJekSiun

ProJekSiun aka PS TWO

1) not true
    2) even if you DO watch URL, you wouldn't know what happened unless you read about it on this site. They cut that out of the video. It was a line that would only appeal to people on this site who read the few threads it was mentioned it. Cool line, but you can't expect a crowd of 300 people or whatever to get it.

lots of people that go to these events, arent on these boards, and even if they were, they'd needed to have read certain threads to get that line.
    test
  10. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

This and "partner left you for a book" were the best lines from Charron/HFK and they got absolutely no reaction. looool
    test
  11. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

Look at Bishop face, during all the Charron/HFK battles. Watch how he looks when Charron/HFK spit, than look during his opponents, especially during the RD/Fresco battle. Nigga showin no love. I'm happy my nigga Organik didn't give him that extra time he was begging for in this battle. Charron gonna grow from this, I just hope its in the right direction
    test
  12. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

So It will be

Porich vs 2-Time WRC's next round ?????

Good luck my dude.
    test
  13. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

KOTD needs to move and hit up a name change. Just anything to get away from the terrible crowds.
    test
  14. DeathChamberz

Yall really take this too serious when you start breaking down the meanings behind Bishops facial expression in a battle. Now that's some bullshit nitpicking type ish right there.
    test
  15. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

OH come on now. lol we take it too serious yet you have been defending them hard body for no reason, to the point you start mentioning other rappers to big them up. Your telling me Bishop just HAPPENS to be smiling and laughing and looking in AWE because everything Charron and HFK spits is that good and he just happens to not really care for just about ANYTHING their opponents are saying? If you wanna defend them thats cool, but lets not pretend we can't see the clear writing on the wall. Everyone else does, it just seems your so dead set for some reason to defend them that you don't.
    Also bro, he's in front of the camera, not in the back or behind abunch of people that we'd have to look hard to see his face. My nigga is RIGHT there so it just makes it that much more obvious and noticeable
    Hes a fan of them, so hes acting like one. Problem is hes a host and somtimes to some people it can throw bad signals
    test
  16. Boom

Boom paradox

Diaz will probably write the best material for the finals, i doubt hell let rich down.
    it would be funny though if Rich beat saurus/illmac, then no one could really bring up the twist shit anymore.
    test
  17. A.R.is.here

A.R.is.here Titties.

The finals will be DOPE, for sure.
    test
  18. DeathChamberz

I defend the scene because yall are small minded and basically want all the rappers sounding the same. I believe if people listen to the hate that goes on the site it will be a detriment to the scene. It's stuff like this that make rappers who have never been in the streets at all feel it's ok to gun bars for the sake of lyrics

I defend the battle yall are nitpicking the facial expressions of the people in the background and trying to form some big conspiracy based on the facial expressions .
    It could be that Bishop found it funny I can't really say as I've not studied the facial expressions of Bishop. But if you are going to accuse hosts of wanting a side to win more than the other maybe show something they've actually done to benefit one side over the other.

If there was this favoritism from the hosts Organik would have let Charron finish as I'm sure they had a closer they thought would hit real hard.
    test
  19. DeathChamberz

I'll be honest I am not looking forward to the finals.

Thesaurus/Illmac already have the crowd in pocket and if the Sketch/Nebula battle shows I doubt that will change.
    The battle can't be close Porich/Diaz would have to bodybag at least 1 round to take the win.

I have seen so many Thesaurus /illmac battles it's hard to see what new material Diaz/Porich will come with. Plus skill level Illmac/Thesaurus are the best tag team in the world. They should win.

Diaz and Porich need to have there best performance to date
    test
  20. ProJekSiun

ProJekSiun aka PS TWO

Disagree with this..respectfully of course.
    I hear your points..but I truly think Rich is one of the most creative in KOTD and Diaz is def one of the best 'rappers'. Together, and combined with the fact of what's on the line, and it being prolly both of their biggest battles to date, you can't underestimate them here. No one is immortal with this battle stuff.

I'm sure Saurus/Illmac won't take it light, but it's gotta mean THAT much more to PoDiaz. It def will be VERY hard for them to win, they'll need to DECISIVELY take the W in order for the jduges to give them the win. I don't think a slight 'win' would get them the judges vote, they truly need to bring it..and I don't doubt they'll both have the performances of their lifetime.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.