[*K.O.T.D.*]-[2011 2x2 GRANDPRIX R2] REAL DEAL / FRESCO vs HFK / CHARRON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by avocado, Jun 4, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

ur wrong...there not the same points. and those stemmed once people realized they cant make such a sweeping general statement as it includes fresco and real deal rounds as well, they had to tweak it better.

I conceded already tho, I was late but im here now.
    test
  2. AGGROmusic

AGGROmusic Well-Known Member

Another thing I just noticed about the crowd being biased.
    If Charron and HFK had done that locker/word rebuttle/what you say/nothing sir scheme, the crowd would have been in an uproar. They didn't even get a reaction.
    test
  3. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

test
  4. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I had watched the battle again and I still had it 2-1 for HFK and Charron. It was a close battle, Real Deal had an unfortunate slip up or two in the 3rd round, but HFK and Charron are a good team and they had some good material. I also really liked Charron's Collumbine flip at the beginning of the 3rd round.

While HFK/Charron came with a lot of gay jokes, some of them really whack, and Real Deal and Fresco came with some good personals, I felt that HFK/Charron had some good teamwork and good schemes going, were more consistent, and had less slip ups.

I felt that Real Deal and Fresco won the 2nd round, while HFK/Charron took the first and the third. The first round was disappointing for both sides, so I feel like Real Deal and Fresco lost the first round more than HFK/Charron winning it.
    test
  5. Fuzzy Dunlop

this shit is an epidemic
    test
  6. JBCizzle

lol it's nice to read your post too.

The point is, I've gone through the effort to watch the video multiple times, and unlike most trolls and stupid people here, I have a well thought out and articulated opinion on the matter, and I keep coming up with 2-1 for HFK/Charron. Sure, I'm in the minority, and I understand that, but that doesn't mean that there was a blatant robbery, or that a bunch of angry idiots with pitchforks can run their mouths bitching about everything.

Edit: And keep in mind that I wanted Real Deal and Fresco to win.
    test
  7. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

Well fresco and real deal had obvious stumbles, hfk and charron did not.
    test
  8. fresco 5

fresco 5 Well-Known Member

damn dude at first i was liek man this dude is dumb, then i read that last part and was like "wow because of that now I know for sure this dude is credible!"

people saying this for either side are stupid.
    test
  9. JBCizzle

lol I guess we're even, since when I first saw you rap I was like "damn this dude is gay" but then I realized you're just metrosexual, and a good rapper. ;)

Seriously though, I'm a fan of you guys, I have Real Deal's album, and I watch all of your battles, I think you're an underrated writer. Don't get me wrong, I like Charron and I'm mixed on HFK, but I was rooting hard for you and Real Deal to win. I thought that going into the tournament, that you guys were the 2nd best team (behind Thesaurus/Illmaculate) and I had HFK/Charron as the 3rd best team via my pre-rankings. I really wanted to see a Thesaurus/Illmaculate vs. Real Deal/Fresco final.

That said, I think that if you guys (mainly Real Deal) didn't stumble towards the end that you would have had it. Even though I think HFK/Charron took the battle 2-1, I thought it should have at least been a 3-2 decision, not a 5-0 sweep.

Plus, I'm an honest guy. I'll be honest about who I like and who I don't like, and I'll go into great detail about who I think won and why. I mean just because I like a battler doesn't mean I always think they win. I like Thesaurus and Illmaculate and they both have many losses throughout their careers. So one can be a Real Deal and Fresco fan and still think that they lost, you guys were facing good (albeit a bit annoying) opponents, and it didn't work out this time.
    test
  10. Everybody Knows

Everybody Knows piss in tha basket

so instead of knamelis/jack shitt vs rd/fresco im watching porich/diaz vs charron and hfk? *sigh*
    test
  11. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

lol, so true. They should make that match up anyway.
    test
  12. JohnnyOnTheSpot

JohnnyOnTheSpot New Member

Basically this
    test
  13. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

Well of course it will be. Just because you think consistency means consistently terrible in this situation does not means you can assimilate everyone else into thinking so.

I personally think HFK and Charron were consistently funny, but then again I don't take things 1/10th as seriously as RM has been shown to. That, imo, is the real epidemic here: "Serious Poster is Serious About Serious Stuff!"

Relax, folks. It's a rap battle. Hades and Heaven didn't collide. Real Deal and Fresco just lost.
    test
  14. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

This thread has more views than the battle
    test
  15. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

When I go HAM in a thread it tends to do that :threadjacked:

For other references check Pat Stay vs Arsonal, Arcane vs Bender, and Cortez vs Thesarus :funny::funny:
    test
  16. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

My thoughts exactly :-/
    test
  17. Fuzzy Dunlop

travesty
    test
  18. Fuzzy Dunlop

I get that.

"Consistency" by itself tho isnt good or bad. It means static and unchanging.

If someone is consistently mediocre, they get a plus because they were consistent?

If you were consistently spitting fire throughout the battle then by all means, give them bonus pts for being consistent.

But just because someone spits assbars consistently for 6 minutes shouldnt be a major criteria if your opponents peaks were much higher than their opponents and their valleys were at the level of their opponent.
    test
  19. Everybody Knows

Everybody Knows piss in tha basket

for the record im not hating on any of the four, im just feelin jack/knamelis and rd/frescos shit more in this tournament. diaz is good, rich too but dudes yelling way too much, i liked his early shit like the twist battle, everything was crisp and well put together. hfk is good, i liked charrons earlier battles now hes on some other shit. not feeling him getting all agressive and shit it dont suit him. i watched him amp up in this battle and thought about jordan bennet or whoever that kid was that charron battled. once again ALL THESE FOOLS ARE GOOD BATTLERS, i just think it wouldve been more interesting to see the teams they beat square off instead.
    test
  20. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

Who knew a 2x2 battle could cause so much stir in RM......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.