[*K.O.T.D.*]-[2011 2x2 GRANDPRIX R2] REAL DEAL / FRESCO vs HFK / CHARRON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by avocado, Jun 4, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

smh... another KOTD grand prix robbery
    test
  2. Dirty Dem

Dirty Dem New Member

yo that 2nd judge was wasted lol...drunk or on something...not that it would've changed the outcome, but i think its pretty clear RD and Fresco should be moving on
    test
  3. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

wow i cant believe the poll is this skewed

rd and fresco were good, just a little underwhelming compared to what they are capable of

hfk and charron went over the top but it was effective
    test
  4. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Oh shit, I'm glad someone pointed that out I forgot. I COMPLETELY agree. That whole segence I was like wtf! I was like where is the rhyme scheme...is he trying to do like a conversation piece or some shit?

It was such a bad and awkward and drawn out set up and the line was meh (because they already had 2309483408 fag lines). Which makes that whole part of Real Deal's and Fresco's verse about his set up that much better.

meh...
    test
  5. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Shit this just further proves Thesaurus' and Illmac's dopeness in coming up with concepts and staying relevant.

Because that whole thing they did in their shit against Spyte and Manic about crowds/fans awarding wackness is DEAD on. If you want your battlers to be better caliber...stop rooting on anything hometown.

Otherwise, KOTD is gonna seem like a league full of and welcoming nerd ass gay lines more often than not. smh
    test
  6. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

test
  7. tatertot

tatertot Member

I kinda have a crush on Tanya tbh
    test
  8. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

lol @ jizz nips...:funny:
    test
  9. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

You sure its not elegant?
    test
  10. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

they both were using alot of jokes.

charron playing pocket pool bodied me tho.:funny:
    test
  11. JohnnyOnTheSpot

JohnnyOnTheSpot New Member

this thread is fuckin crack sauce I can't believe I read 41 pages of this shit...a lot of highlights. Still an entertaining battle even if it was a jerking.

I definitely expected more out of HFK and Charron, I thought they were actually enjoyable to watch against bartone/step...dont get me wrong they still had a some gems in this one...but they had way more bad moments than good ones to say the least.

I don't see how anyone can give them the first round.

HFK/Charron
    They had way too many awful lines in that one, even if fresco/rd's 1st wasn't great. Queer eye for the straight guy was decent...shoot the heata applying neutrogena...aiming each clip using lady speed stick was pretty tight...ground zero line was solid until I found out it was a diz line.
    But I found the rest to be meh...or completely cringeworthy. I counted 6 AWFUL moments: hfk wants to fuck fresco, battle on pause, swallow real, got a deal, actually late, and the glitter. Genuinely corny moments that didn't help their cause at all. Everything else was meh....

Fresco/Rd:
    A few meh moments..****astic bib...'stop it youre hurting it her' was okay...the bit about hfks setups were funny...it wasnt groundbreaking or anything...but I thought it was funny.

Everything else was pretty solid or great IMO. Smashmouth was the line of the round and beat every good line that hfk and charron spit that round...even if fresco said it in a weird voice...styling on me, the mortal kombat shit and the headshot scheme was fire. Border patrol shit was dope and RD's opening scheme with the straw that broke the camels back line was slept on...yeah it was a gay joke but it was actually a creative concept that delivered a clever gay joke. Every other line was solid...maybe not a quotable but still average enough to beat the throwaway gay bars that hfk/charron used this round.

We all knew that HFK/charron had cinderella written all over them...I wouldn't be surprised at all if they beat rich and diaz.

Still it was an entertaining battle and I am glad that it went down and we could all see it on the internet and type about it...props to KOTD for making this go down.
    test
  12. JohnnyOnTheSpot

JohnnyOnTheSpot New Member

TO HFK

BTW this bodied me....repped...
    test
  13. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

lmao.

LMAO

this is the most on point post in the whole thread

i heard that and part of my soul turned dark and withered away
    test
  14. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Did he definitely not say "elegant"? If not, fair enough.
    test
  15. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Eloquent mansion fucking BODIED me
    test
  16. Shup Denzel

Shup Denzel dhalsim is a hoe nigga

niggas...maybe hfk so rich he got that tony stark jarvis house? it be talkin to him in a british accent & ish, thats an eloquent mansion if you ask me, nigga
    test
  17. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

Fresco and Real Deal were underwhelming in spots so it's hard to feel too bad for them. That being said, they got slept on terribly and deserved to win this.

I can't tell you how annoying I found HFK and Charron. Both battlers regressed big time from any progress they had made in recent battles. It was like they went out of their way to be exactly what their haters and critics claim they are: a bunch of corny played out jokes that are worked into rhyme form and screamed awkwardly at their opponent. A lot of their set ups and transitions were excruciatingly terrible and their wasn't a semblance of rhythm within a ten mile radius of their team.

Even some of the shit of theirs that I thought was half decent, it was delivered in such a way that I ended up cringing instead. I thought the thesaurus/shut your mouth concept was pretty good but I would have rathered to see it done by 100 other battlers compared to Charron's prepubescent squeals and grunts.

I don't buy into the whole idea that you can't use gay bars against Fresco because it's ridiculous. Since when did somebody get the right to decide what is/isn't effective against him in a battle? But the shit that HFK / Charron brought to this battle was horrendous and was obnoxious as hell.
    test
  18. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Disappointing battle :(
    test
  19. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

This thread is out of control. I love it lol. Seem's like all the Mc's have contributed to this accept Charron. Where you at Corey!? I want to hear your opinion on this.
    On first viewing I actually gave it to HFKCharron, 1st and 3rd. Guess I got caught up in the hype even through the computer screen. Watching it again may change my opinion. RealdealFresco are obviously better rappers though.
    It's like watching Chuck Liddell vs Rashad Evans, or Lennox Lewis vs Hashim Rahman. Evans/Rahman cant throw hands as well as Chuck/Lennox but then gets caught with a lucky hayemaker.
    The X man flip was crazy lol.
    test
  20. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

*has a blatant lisp
    *throw glitter in the air while his twink partner twirls like a ballerina
    *says he wants to fuck a man

yea fresco was definitely the faggot of that battle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.