[*K.O.T.D.*]-[2011 2x2 GRANDPRIX R2] REAL DEAL / FRESCO vs HFK / CHARRON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by avocado, Jun 4, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hewannabejigga

hewannabejigga New Member

WTF? They lost?
    test
  2. tatertot

tatertot Member

A few random thoughts:

- LOL at the banner falling on Charron
    - HFK and Charron's team chemistry definitely was on
    - RD and Fresco got way too slept on
    - Seemed like RD was forgetting mad bars in the 3rd
    test
  3. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

RD & Fresco destroyed the 1st 2 rounds IMO. Corey and HFK's only decent round was their 3rd. However, My kid's name isnt delores tho you fucking stupid faggots. Enjoy explaining what it feels like to lose to Diaz in 2 weeks
    test
  4. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

WOW @ that mystique line, ouch
    crowd ruined the vibe of this one, crowd really slept on deal and fresco, and were kinda dickriding hfk/charron.

the minor slips in the last round did em in i guess.

hfk n charron had lots of good bars, but lots of really corny shit ...honestly, most of the faggot jokes didnt do it for me personally. but they definetely had the better team chemistry i guess.
    thought deal/fresco took it tbh

weird one

thought fresco was the best one in this battle
    test
  5. teacozy

teacozy New Member

ahahaha. Fresco is hilarious in these things lately.

shoutout to having extra time and using the same gay jokes everyone else did.
    test
  6. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

i thought charron and hfk were corny as fuck throughout the battle. I try to appreciate charron and hfk but i find it hard as there is so much poor/cringey content and there delivery just sounds wrong imo.

i thought fresco and real deal got it 2-1. crowd really didnt like them though.
    test
  7. Credintials

Credintials IRS can suck my books

Everytime I watch a KOTD battle, I feel like the decision would be flip floped if the battle was in the states. This was one of those.
    test
  8. statuez

statuez New Member

so how many more times is charron gonna use other battle rapper's schemes bruv
    test
  9. ljyankee4

ljyankee4 Carnivorous Kid

rd 1 rd and fresco.. hfk and charrons 1st was god awful
    rd 2 rd and fresco... got slept on hard... hfk and charron were better here but not as good as rd and fresco
    rd 3 i guess hfk and charron took it with rd's slips but i dont understand the decision.

rd and fresco shouldve won tbh fresco was ridiculously dope in this
    test
  10. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

lol @ the intro, HFK's going ham "we want Real Deal back as a friend"

No hate to Fresco, but the dude NEEDS a beard of some sort. He was looking a little bit too feminine without the beard (nh, just in case).

Thank Christ Brigante didn't do that annoying mirror shit. Though can the staff please stop with the "ya dig?" thing... PLEASE.

Fresco liked that "middle finger and index" line haha. That American casualties to Ground Zero shit was disgusting. Charron is not happy about being called gay by Fresco hahaha. Arcane was there, he'll tell you that's a true story.

"what a punchline!" haha

"I ain't gon fuck her after that" >> Fresco's Mystique flip >> Mystique's ass (I don't have to pause that because I'm a comfortable person) >> RD's Mystique flip

That "Mr. Weller what's a The Saurus" shit was amazing. Best teacher angle I've heard so far to RD in the third.

Snake on his phone HAHAH

I'm not really too mad at the decision, upon first watch it was a close battle, and RD and Fresco seemed to stumble in the third especially.

Also, I've gotta mention that there was a lot of pandering by HFK and Charron, like what do Fresco and Real Deal have to do with Canadians not getting subsidised travel to battle in GT...
    test
  11. DiscoDuck

DiscoDuck New Member

The gay jokes got old real quick, thought this battle was a little underwhelming, with that said, it could have gone either way.
    test
  12. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

fixed.
    test
  13. ljyankee4

ljyankee4 Carnivorous Kid

shots fired
    test
  14. sinister vic

sinister vic New Member

if real deal and fresco would have come like they did in that 2nd half of the the 2nd round, they would have body bagged. Those personals were hitting hard, i wasnt feeling the true story angle as much. They should have rebuttald the faggot jokes a little more because its starting to get old. The soul khan gay joke angle against fresco was the last time i think it was used really good.
    test
  15. bobbaforce

bobbaforce I don't give a nada

i understand the gay jokes but make them original at least. also charrons real life jokes into rap bars for reaction is lame as fuck

fresco and rd killed 1 and 2 and fucked the 3rd and it suckedand werent getting much reaction for some dope shit also
    snubbys on deck
    test
  16. Mookie_Is_A_Fag

Mookie_Is_A_Fag New Member

U should have to pass a test Or something to be a judge in these battles...smh
    test
  17. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

Fresco and Real Deal were slept on and HFK and Charron were ridden hard by the hometown crowd. Some of HFK and Charron's gay jokes made me laugh, but most just fell flat. When they were off of the gay jokes, they did exceedingly well, and overall they had the better team chemistry. Fresco beasted, and I was really feeling Real Deal's bars, and his delivery was on point. I thought Fresco and Real Deal had the better bars overall, but that HFK and Charron had the better team performance. I think the minor slips in the third cost the Americans this victory.

Winner: Tanya O.
    test
  18. teacozy

teacozy New Member

no OT option? wow. To be fair, HFK/Charron were more consistent performance-wise but lyrically/rap-wise, meh at their first two rounds. I'd give it to Deal and Fresco but the fair decision would prolly be OT because of that
    test
  19. thewangbot

thewangbot Member

Nice to see Charron still gets the "child" treatment and gets to continue.

HFK and Charron are happy that their coming out party was in full attendance.
    test
  20. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

wow. it is what it is i guess. "thats the last time you gonna do that. hahah" fresco had me rolling. but about what i expected. fresco and rd didnt kill them so ya know what that means.....goes to the canadiens. they knew that. just how it is
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.