K-Nice ft/ DZK, B-Roc (yes, B-Roc), Praverb, and Spoonfull -- VA Cypher

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by mc k-nice, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Praverb

Praverb I breathe hip hop...

I concur
    test
  2. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

This shit was NASTY lol. Grav I'm in your area now hit me up. PM me though and I'll give you my new #... I ain't got my comp hooked up yet so no AIM.

test
  3. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

thanks a lot to ya'll for peepin...glad u feelin it, shit was fun as hell

lol @ nawshus...nah this shit wasn't freestyled. we wrote this shit up real quick and spit it

as for the mixing, im not even a really technical dude when it comes to the shit...just creative...best advice is experiment with your voice and set up and learn how to make u sound the best...i couldnt tell u specifics like the best compression ratios and frequencies to EQ and shit like that cuz i really just do whatever i can to make somebody sound the best on that particular track

and word @ kyle ima try my hardest to get that shit done relatively soon

and B-ROC murdered this shit yo hahaha kid doesnt even rap, hes drunk as shit, writes his little verse up in like 30 minutes, i have to wake him up to spit it, he wakes up, nails it on his second try, and goes back to bed...no joke..and he made the crack beat
    test
  4. Highst

Highst Captain Nutyness

It's kinda wierd knowing DZK always spits his shit sitting down. Whatever though. The feel of this track is cool. K-Nice brings it super sick. DZK is way dope on this, sounds raw n shit. Don't know the names of the other dudes, but tight track.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=915103
    test
  5. Jae Stoopz

Jae Stoopz New Member

DZK sounds wicked dope....K Nice came in nice....Praverb is dope as hell to....
    test
  6. Ildino

Ildino New Member

shit is ill yo!! I been checking rm for long time and i been listenin to dzk , knice, and praverb for long time... here are ma comments....

Knice: Singing is ill... thats what sets you appart from otha wack rappers, u can do it all, very unique... ur verse, that shyt is ill , voice is crazy like always.... Crazy shyt

Dzk: Honestly, do u eva spit without any drugs in your system? hahaha it maybe that they are enhancing your shyt yo!! haha i loved this styll... i like ur style with no layers!! although u always come sick dont get me wrong... overall i was feeling your verse....

³³³³³³: hahaha BEAT IS ILL YO!!! Damn... ur doing ur thing styll... i always be seein you wit k-nice doing ur thing... and now i hear u rap hahaha... thats ill yo, 2 takes thats nice shyt... keep doin that shit

Praverb: All u thugs that claim to make tracks... but really weak, so its safe to say that u make CRAP!! Damn honestly i been feelin ur shyt from beginning... always comin out wit that real rap shyt... keep it REAL MAN!! And like young buck rappers got prices on their HEAD... GET EM PRA!! hahaha

Spoon: Damn, i neva hurd you befo... ENERGY IS SO ILL!!! Its like when i hurd you, i was like wooo, rewind!! Honestly fuck it if ppl tell u , u may sound like eminem when he was young and shyt!! FUCK THAT DO UR THING.... IMA support the LIL MAN!! Welcome back to school lil kid, i wont deny your real, cuz ur a TRUE PEACE OF SHIT!! hahaah

Damn, i can picture this shyt going down... sounds like u fukas had a great time styll... i wana hear some GRAV SHYT!! Yo K , drop all the shit you guys did man... everyone wana peep that shit!!

Yo if u wana show some respect... check ma site www.iempire2.com i got ma shit up in there, just leave a comment or sumn... ezyyyyyy
    test
  7. NoxOnline

NoxOnline Producer/Rapper

DAMN this track is sick! DZK, definitely stick to the less layers, shit sounds incredible with this mix down. The singing is great too K-Nice. The hook's addictive, every verse is on point..I wouldn't have guessed dude had never rapped if I wasn't told. 2 takes? that's crazy.
    test
  8. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

once again dope shit yo... DZK sits down and records???!! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE HAHAHAHAH!!!

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12415034#post12415034 <<-- Last Tango w/ SkrybeMinds, Zeyeon, & Nawshus..

peep that ish
    test
  9. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ...
    K-Nice comin right on this hot verse ...
    DZK - actually sounded nice like that ...tight shit ...
    B-Roc - keepin the momentum goin ...
    PRaverb- I like youre flow on this ...
    Spoonful - was aight not bad flow was aight the voice seemed like he was tryin to change it ... other than that Dope track
    Hit up mine

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=913630
    test
  10. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

yeah, I do sound different on this shit....i think I ended up spitten too loud or something. The quality was GREAT, but this def. wasn't my best, my fault yall. I loved everyone else's ish though and the beat was amazing.

I'll be recording some new ish soon though!
    test
  11. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

It wasnt bad that track you did on that anno domini site was sick ..

Pz
    test
  12. kyILL

kyILL Mister ILL

dope.. i liked it all.. mix seemed a bit low on the vocals, but it was cool track. the beat was nasty. i tend to like all B Roc's stuff. Spoonfull had dope lyrics, i didn't like his flow though. collab was sick overall though.
    test
  13. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

yeeeeeeeeeeee
    test
  14. EturnaL -

EturnaL - Gun Ru Homie

intro IS SICC!!!!

1st dude is hard to understand sometime's....but nice....a few parts where his voice gives that low grumble....hott

....dzk is second??...what??? NO WAY....THIS IS FRICKIN THE SICCEST DZK EVER.....I would feel him if he did this more often....Dude, you would blow up if you did this maybe kid....

.....3rd dude is like funny to hear, only because he came after dzk after dzk just did somethin thats uncommon with the SUPER RIPPAGE....

....4th dude is ok, maybe more energy on this beat.....

5th, is that spooner?...he did some stuff really nice stuff....just that you fell off for a few couple socond intervals....

Overall...DZK....DO THIS and I would be like "thats that white kid Im tryin to outdo".....but some of your stuff is ALL production, and I just laugh that trash off like "please I been in battle's where I almost get beat up cause I ripped someone"....

and that singing in the front is DOPE .....

First two rappers actually were the best on this one.

-E to the T
    test
  15. TAB

TAB Model

That was entertaining.
    test
  16. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

niice shit....all came ill
    and dz you sound better on this
    test
  17. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

download link was to the wrong song, its fixed now
    test
  18. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

yes yes yall
    test
  19. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

holy shit, DZK sounds so much FUCKIN iller wtf...

omg dude, never spit like before ill style

neezy comes ill as shit

hell, everyone comes hot
    test
  20. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

Knice, you really made the track. All the adlibs and bridge were entertaining as fuck. Not to mention, the mixing was crisp.

dzk fucking murder this.

B Roc was actually dope

Praverb is real nice with it. I love his steeze

Spoonful ended the joint nicely. Energy stood out, maybe cause he was after praverb and Broc.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.