K-Nice ft/ Chucke and DZK -- OOMPA LOOMPA

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by mc k-nice, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

Oompa Loompa

Ya'll might have heard my verse when Klassick posted it but I had to get Chucke and DZK on it in honor of the new movie.

Hi Fi (deep-linked)

Lo Fi (deep-linked)

Right-Click to Download

Produced by my mans the one and only Klassick Productions. He's got a compilation in the works; keep an ear to the street for that cuz he's on some game-changing shit.

www.myspace.com/knice for a sample of just one of the joints i'ma have on there

and go to hiphopdx.com and check me out under Hott Trax along with Grafh, Brother Ali, Lil Wayne etc....and vote 5 stars

Thanks,

ENjoY
    test
  2. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Wonka Wonka
    test
  3. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

woooooooooo
    test
  4. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

Not bad.....not too bad at all.....

Likin the beat, Klassick........hahah at the fuckin chorus.....kinda gay kinda gay....maybe i'll get used to do it.......Um.........maybe not.....

Why u guys aren't signed yet boggles the mind.....
    test
  5. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

you know you like the hook
    test
  6. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

did you say puddle of poo...wtf...dope verse by k-nice though...chucke is sick...repping 503...hook is kinda funny flipped the sample dopely...dzk ill...

dope track....
    test
  7. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

haha, Yea, I Loved K-Nice's Verse.. The Flow An Scheme Was Sickening, Chucke Came Hot Too, But I Wasnt Feeling His Flow As Much As I Usually Do, Dzk Closed It Up Nicely

And By The Way, K, I Can Tell Ur Really Good Looking, It Showed In Ur Voice @ The End Of Ur Verse, When U Were Like "While Im Fucking Her Too.. Yup" U Sounded Mad Good Looking
    test
  8. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

woah@K Nice's verse man you coming mad different and sick on this, loving the tongue flippage that you added to the flow and your presence w/ your charisma/swagger is dope as fuck as well... beat is on some video game type shit yall be choosing the weirdest one lol.. chucke got a dope one syllable rhyme scheme here, not many people flip there own style of it and your got a dope ass voice too, nice shit... DZK sound like a rock and roll rapper with more vocabulary, nice rhyme scheme on here... you guys dropped a nice track, keep it up..

ps - while you at it peep this http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12331128#post12331128
    test
  9. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

This is beat is weird.

K you are rippin this shit man. Fuckin off the heezy. Flow was flawless, quality is amazing.

chucke - original flow and style, I've always liked your shit. "look at my armor, no *****s."

hook is weird, but I can get used to it. lmao @ OOMPA LOOMPA, wtf.

DZK - flow is untoubale....."If i said it I meant it this is the next shit" - I've heard that before, lol.

this track was ill as fuck......its about time I get a new DL...

props to all.
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Everyone knows dam well DZK anit been to wonka's crib becuase wonka would be chocolate less. with that attention whore comment said I'll now lay some of my thoughts about this track.

knice-flow is sick as fuck, delevery is nice to, this beat is sick. You kinda sounding like marz. LOL@ leaving chocolate out of bellies inside a chalk line. you getting political on this track. LOL I love this chorus

chuckie-delevery is nice, flow is steady nice, lyrics are dark like K-nice's, tight...tight!you came nice, kinda hitting on the UK tragedy nice, nice. good shit homie. But you shouldn't respect anything them pricks do.

dzk, flows perfect, delevery is perfect, lyrics are nice. you coming correct being your little out law self on this track...from taking shots at the industry, to defiling dudes little sisters.you a sick fuck, keep it up! peace 1
    test
  11. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

good shit al round, lol @ the hook..
    test
  12. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

good looks ya'll. appreciate it

lol@hibe

nawshus i got you in a little
    test
  13. SadistiK1

SadistiK1 Washingtonian

Grav didnt get on this? Ok, Im done crying now... You know I like your verse K Neezy, Klassick killed this beat, even though its literally at least 3 years old lol. Ill shit. ' gays blacks, a rabs' is my favorite part. Delivery is sickly, mixing is sickly-er. I like how you push your schemes to me more complex woot woot. oompa oompa! I love that shit. Chucke... Ummm, am I the only one who thinks he sounds off beat? Like he wrote this to another beat and squeezed it on this... Hes speeding up and pausing awkwardly to me. Voice is ill, cadence is ill, just sounds awkward to me a bit. Maybe Ill listen again, but he didnt come as nice as I remember from him.

Here comes the Delta Zeda Cappa.... Markksssmeeen, targeeets, was cool. The rest was pretty much typical DZK, its cool but Im almost too used to it lol... If I heard this for the first time Id probably really really like it, but I feel like its a verse/delivery Ive heard 38 times so it didnt blow me away much...

I know K Nice did that outro, has his name all over it lol. Overall cool track on a very cool beat.
    test
  14. KlassicK

KlassicK New Member

word good looks on the drop sadistik

yeah beat old as shit, like seriously 3 years at least haha

so if ya'll wanna hear more updated heat from klassick
    check the links
    test
  15. Intella-Jent

Intella-Jent .:Intellectual:.

haha this beat is very odd but the hook works well. I unno about the ending though.

Eh Rhawfax where in Portland are you?
    test
  16. ChanGe

ChanGe Fuk wit me. not.

This is hard.... everyone came off and the beat is fire. good to hear this type of original shit
    test
  17. Sandman the lyrical

Sandman the lyrical New Member

K nice tries to sound hard but he a soft backstreet boy reject. You suck and this whole concept is straight queer!
    test
  18. KaSe_MuNNy

KaSe_MuNNy New Member

dont hate

But yea homie, you destroyed this shit. Continuing to rep it right! Let me know when you aint all busy so we can get on a track! I'm free after 2:30 so just get at me! (damn, i'm typin all these exclamation points, lol)

Go head! And have my soldiers put a couple of boots in ya fo' head

GETTIN GULLY LIKE SHIT!! Haha, I can dig it
    test
  19. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

wow, this is my fav. off rm.com in a WHILE

props yall, especially k-nice...shit was serious
    test
  20. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

yo spoooooner i saw ur msgs earlier my bad i missed'em i got you tomorrow son

WELCOME TO VA

thanks for peepin ya'lll

wudup kyle

peep the myspace snippet tooooo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.