K-Nice and Gravity: "The Two and Only"

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by mc k-nice, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beat is dope...

gravity got a sick flow on this.. delivery is sickning... not as hype as usual.. but its all polished..... dope shit..

hook i aint feelin... the filter or whatever on the biggie shit is horrible... but the rest is dope...

knice.. dope flow... quickness ill.....dope verse to..

ill track
    test
  2. STATEMENT.1

STATEMENT.1 Cant Shake The Devil

this is sick as fuckin fuck
    test
  3. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

track is ill.. good shit yall
    test
  4. SHARD

SHARD New Member

this shit is sick as fuck in terms of flow,pretty smooth both of yall..

Downloading this shit as we speak..good looks on that mixtape..
    test
  5. CHECKS

CHECKS New Member

tis is dope man....best track iv heard on rm also...keep this up k-nice an gravity...
    test
  6. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

damn this shit is damn hot
    test
  7. Dj B Roc

Dj B Roc HEAVYROC MUSIC CEO

thanks everyone, im glad yall like it. And i know about that filter on the hook, but i filtered it in Protools, then lost the backup original file, and it was too late, cause it was already mixed so i had to deal. oh well. and yea i ship to the UK no doubt. If you cop the cd at cdbaby theyll do it mad easily. thanks again people.

B
    test
  8. ~NSP~

~NSP~ The One N Only

Lol, sup guys..
    Listening...

Gravity- Voice is tight as normal, some nice multi usage.... likin that sped up flow.... lyrics and delivery and emotion are still great.... nice verse....

K-nice- LoL, nice... you took that part from the accapella... always liked that..... this is tight man, you remain awesome still.... lol, Good Track....

9/10

Return the favor.....
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=865542
    test
  9. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

wooo thanks
    any1 that said its the best track they've heard on rm in a while...i love your souls
    test
  10. A R R O W

A R R O W Emcees Propaganda

first things first, dj be rock beat. nice... first cat grav hot im feelin that shit. flow and wordplay is hot, im liking that alot. i like how you switch the flow up, im liking that for reall.

ha hook, dope used that biggie sample greta, this is a dope song.

knice spitting it hype, i like that sped up flow, im feelin the flow, as always you coming nice K, overall this joint is hot, some real hip hop, got some lyrical, and charisma on the track, feelin the way you both mesh on the track.

shit was hot

Arrow
    test
  11. Stryke

Stryke Strong Island's Finest

This shit is fire. The beat is sick, and both of yall murdered it. Keep that up K-Neezy. Payce
    test
  12. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

This song is beyond fucking FIRE

def. one of the dopest ever posted on RM.com

So fucking car friendly is rediculous. Insane song fellas, beat was insane too
    test
  13. Dj B Roc

Dj B Roc HEAVYROC MUSIC CEO

THAT IS WHAT THE FUCK IS UP. THANKS FOR THE LOVE PEOPLE.
    test
  14. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ... Gravity comin nice real nice Im feelin this thats hip hop ... Hook HAHA YEAH B.I.G.
    shits dope ... K-Nice killin it damn when you came in that shit was raw .... Ya'll sound good together keep droppin !!!

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=866749
    test
  15. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

thanks fellas i'll get any links later tonight
    test
  16. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    test
  17. M-Law

M-Law Yeah, I'm talking to you

Gravity is Italiano? I don't give a fuck if you came as wack as me dissing Kama~that'd get you an A+ right there... but you didn't, both ill, I'm listening for the 3rd time right now
    test
  18. Emcee LP

Emcee LP ...Real Hip Hop...

ma ~~~~~ K Nice..havent seen u ina minute fams...but yeah im bak....came ta drop some tracks n watnot...but yo this was sick....shit was mad ill...deff feeling this...nice shit @gravity too...i've only heard acouple shitfrom u so yeah keep itup fams shit dope..u to knice...n hit me up sometime..

-led poison
    aim: o0 el pee 0o
    test
  19. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

this is dope fam....you're gonna blow soon, i can feel it for some reason...props to Gravity and DJ B-Roc on the beat....illness from all....

i dl'd.....keep it up mang.....

Soopa
    test
  20. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

I don't see how Kamikaze's whack ass is getting more responses than K-Nice. This board is retarded.

Listening. DJ Broc I wanna work with him and lay some shit on his beats. Beats pretty sweet, kind of funky. Ha ... Gravity's verse is sick .. showed dope emotion ... wasn't monotone like most rappers ... Everything was sick ... Lovin gravs verse .. Ahh grav spittin fast for a few seconds ... that's dope ...

Sampled shit was dope ....

K-nice spittin fast now .. wheew! this is dope ... flow is perfect ... emotion was hot when you said "can't stop me from shinin homie" that whole 4 bars was nice ... delivery is sick ... I envy ya voice too .. shits mad unique ... I know you'd want me to tell you your flaws and shit .. but to be honest I really can't .. this is pure illness ...

Sick drop ya'll ... keep at it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.