justin bieber diss

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by lilJ187, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilJ187

lilJ187 New Member

just let me say sumtin when the base bumpin its thumpin in my brain like a bad migrain look at my blood flowin through my veins yea imma 5 star stunna take a step and make it thunda put u in a blender and have u for dinner i wanna go at that lil kid bieber so grab the meat cleaver so i can cut him in half and leave a blood bath then just laugh but id keep flowin without knowin whats in store for him snack on him like a slim jim so dont forget i can spit and all u do is sing so get on ur knee and kiss my ring sayin i love yo bling well thats the thing ill never let u do it cuz u cant fit in my shoes they say if u snooze u lose well i dont and you do i dont need my crew to diss you i do it myself look down at u like a elf im done wid him unless he disses me back while he does a line of crack hey justin look SMACK u should have seen it comin take ur shit and leave u wid nuttin by the way say hey to ur mom for me tell her call that one G she will know what ur talkin about no doubt u know what its all about.
    test
  2. lilJ187

lilJ187 New Member

any1 want to comment??
    test
  3. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

Not very original ... besides that ... it missing a fifth grader or younger. I've not heard the first song so I don't know if he is talented or not, but I seen him on tv and he can't be but ten or twelve .. you want his lunch money too?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. LyricalMaze

LyricalMaze The Scottish Warrior

this was pretty horrible
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.