Just when i thought i was done..

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by chop stick, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

TNA saves the day. Damn good show IMO

i figured id give Impact a shot before i gave up on wrestling for a while.. i went in expecting to be let down, and i actually felt rather pleased with what ive seen.
    test
  2. Force

Force cmon man

great man

thanks for the update
    test
  3. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Looked bad on paper, I can't see a bunch of gauntlet matches saving it.
    test
  4. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

The Gauntlet Matches Actually Came Off Real Good

I Enjoyed Most Of Them

Womens Match Was The Best Match Though
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah I totally did not watch this. I didn't watch Raw either though except for a bit of the main event, but I wasn't really paying attention. That was New Years though. But really, I'm just not turned on by wrestling at the moment. I'll still continue to buy WWE's PPV's, it's the Rumble, and WrestleMania, so it's not probably not the worst time to keep up with it especially come AFTER the Rumble and heading into Mania.

I'll continue to order ROH PPV's, they're just bi-monthly, and that's just 2 hours, so it's good because it's really hard to find the time where you actually want to watch what's happening on wrestling especially on a weekly basis. I'll stay on the web. F4W~! As for ROH DVD's and such, it's even pretty hard for me to want to watch an entire DVD in one sitting. Good thing is I don't have to. I've already had two sittings just watching the Joe vs. Kobashi DVD and I'm haven't even gotten through the fifth match (out of nine).

As for TNA, we could be conjoined twins, but I just couldn't follow it right now. By follow it I mean actually sit down and watch it. Good thing my ass would be connected to its head.
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

TNA has never put on a bad show
    test
  7. it was pretty decent but hey its the last show before ppv...i don't really watch wrestling anymore my self my tv is by my computer and i kind of glance over and listen.
    test
  8. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

Didnt get a chance to watch it. I was watching the Hokies game.
    test
  9. Machilles

Machilles If you want a God

C'mon now.

They've had a few months of no Sting here and there.
    test
  10. abztrakt

It took about a 45 seconds before I was embarassed to be watching it, although it was pretty bad before that too. Everything not involving the Machine Guns, LAX or Velvet Sky has been horrible so far.

Oh yeah, KONG~!
    test
  11. abztrakt

KONG got elminated? ODB WON? FUCK THIS SHOW.
    test
  12. abztrakt

Choppy, seriously, did you watch the same show I'm watching?

OMG AJ PEED HIS PANTS HILARITY

Why does anyone even care what AJ decides?

His "sister" MJ is hot though.
    test
  13. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i dont see how the aj stuff is anymore silly than this is your life rock

comedy has always been a part of wrestling.. whether you like it.. that's another story.. but what you need to be looking at, is if it was done well.. and quite honestly, the segments were put together very well.. if anything theres been two things TNA has done right in 07 and now 08.. comedy, and the womens division

which i think are russos strong points.

the show started off with Nash/Joe face to face.. which IMO set a nice flow for the rest of the show.. it kept me interested for most the show
    test
  14. abztrakt

1. That was actually funny.

2. That didn't make Rock look like he was some kind of retarded inbred hick.
    test
  15. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

1. that's your opinion.

2. its still comedy.

3. youre so badly denying the fact the styles stuff was nicely put together.. but then again, this is a guy who thinks the office is a funny show.

TNA put on a good show .. lets just admit it, and move on.
    test
  16. abztrakt

How was it nicely put together? It was lame humor and retarded stereotypes. They just threw a bunch of wacky (not in the good way) characters into way too many skits during the show and made a former world champion look like a retarded child who was agonizing over a decision that NOBODY CARES ABOUT. Sorry, that's not my idea of a well put together show.

Oh, and just to clarify, AJ has made the character about 57643092813415 times better than it has any right to be. The problem is with the writing, not AJ himself.
    test
  17. abztrakt

This post will be better comedy than anything in TNA all year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boom.
    test
  18. there are two facters that play in impacts show..

its the first show of the new year and last show before ppv...i bet you will never get a show like that again honestly.. i hate ODB tho even when she was in OVW but the show was pretty decent for TNA's standards and i can see why kurt left wwe for tna look at all the dam tv time hes getting.

an i hope AJ really volunteer's to do this shit
    test
  19. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

there was nothing bad about the aj stuff.. it was put together very well.. that's the bottom line.
    test
  20. abztrakt

I am completely serious when I say that not only do I think Impact is a bad show, but it blows my mind that anyone could think otherwise. It's so horribly done, and that's without getting into the fact that what they do is completely counter-productive business-wise. I want TNA to succeed because competition is the best thing for everyone, it just won't happen when TNA is constantly fucking things up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.