just to let ya'll know, Boston is officially Titletown.

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by DannyC, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

all 4 major sports in 7 years. 7 championships in a decade span.

yes, im still alive, and loving life.

red sox gonna make it 8 this year.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

This ass kickin yall takin in Philly is a world series preview
    test
  3. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

yeah because that triple-A ball club they threw out there against them was totally the same line-up theyll see in october, right?
    test
  4. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

we (the yanks) getting ubaldo jimenez and i wouldnt be suprised if we scooped up beltran as well. even if we dont get jimenez we got the best minor league prospects in all of baseball so its without the shadow of a doubt we get a big time sp soon.

plus we getting hughes back who supposedly got his velocity all the way back up and is looking good again. so even thought colon will probably fizzle out (which is still possible that we doesnt cuz who knows how his super stem cells will work lol) we still got phil hughes coming back, burnett pitching fairly consistent, and cc is currently the most dominant pitcher in the mlb. our bullpen trio of joba (ehh), robertson (all star BEAST!) and the goat rivera (plus soriano coming back) is very solid and way better then yours.

our lineup isnt currently as good as yours but once we get a-rod back well basically be even. jeter is gonna catch fire in this second half you bet your ass. its already shown a little bit, but the law of averages will confirm that jeter will bat something liek .320 for the rest of the year. so yeah, were only 1.5 games out and on the cusp of signing a top tier sp. once that happens things will get reallllll interesting
    test
  5. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

the way i see it if we can sign jimenez, then in the playoffs we can go with a 3 man rotation......this is possible cuz CC is such a man beast! i love that man, one of the few ballplayers who truly deserve what they earn. dude is a workhorse who can go on 3 days rest all month! so CC, jimenez (hopefully/probably), and burnett 1-2-3.....colon and garcia available for spot starts (for the first round or 2 if were wayyy up) and also for long relief. then a bullpen consisting of soriano, hughes (who could also be our 4th starter is he looks like himself when he comes back, which supposedly he looks like he is), robertson (All star beast! lol), joba, rivera.....we need a lefty in there realllllly bad (even though boone logan is decent, dont be suprised if we scoop a decent one up in the next week)

so yeah thats my optimistic case for my team, retort and tell me why im tripping and the sox are gonna take this shit lol
    test
  6. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

New England hasn't done shit since spygate and the Red Sox haven't done shit since they stopped juicing.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.