Just some pics of my car....

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by MyKe SeaN, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Some of ya'll have probably seen it already on my soundclick or my car domain site...i forgot the pw for my domain site but still had a couple of the pics on my hard drive...Its a 96-MX-6 V-6....They stopped making them in 97 but the style from 93-97 was the same...unfortunately its an automatic..I was thinkin bout puttin dual exaust but the mechanic says that my spare tire compartment would be in the way...i've seen an mx-6 with dual exaust though so i guess it can be done..Peep em..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll have more pics after i install my Halo Headlights that i'm orderin off ebay

What you think?

test
  2. SEIK

SEIK New Member

Its aight playa... Is your spare tire hangin from under your car or is it in your trunk?
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

^^its hangin from under the car...the mechanic said the pipe on the other side would be hangin lower than the other one..

test
  4. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Thats Gay How The Spare Tire Is Mounted Under A Sports Car
    test
  5. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Thats not a sports car. LOL. Wheels are about 2 inches too big for my personal taste. Otherwise, its a clean ride.
    test
  6. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

those are pretty fast
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

[​IMG]

I guess most folks think the definition of a sportscar is...a viper, camarro, mustang and porshe...The MX-6 is a sports car..The original owner paid about 27k for it when if first came out....Um the rims are 18 inch Adr racing rims...I can't be fuckin with no lil 16's...19's can fit on the car barely...Its a "Quick" car, not a "Fast" car..."z-28's" are fast..my car is only pushin bout 175hp...if it wasnt an auto i would have did more ish to the engine...its a "Quick" v-6...
    test
  8. Polar

A "sports car" in the true essence is somthing along the lines of a Vette, Viper, Supra, Z cars, etc..... You see where I'm going with that? Your car is a "sports coupe" just like my Integra Type-R. I'm not hating, just dont get it twisted. Theres a thick line between our FWD coupes, and beasts like the ones mention. I'm talking stock for stock of course.

As for your wheels. If you like 18" chrome, thats your deal. Just not my style on a car like yours. Thats just an opinion. They just look a tad disproportioned.

17's and a slight drop would be my route like this one.
    [​IMG]

Like I said man, its your car. Do what you like. I'm not trying to hate on ya. Just doing like we all do on the net, and express my opinions. At least you dont have a big ass wing, and them gay ass altezza tail lights. I wouldnt worry about a dual exhaust either man. It dont see how that could do anything but hurt your engines performance. Unless the pipes are the correct size, and you stay away from those crazy bigg ass mufflers. Then it may be ok. I'm a fan of function over fashion, not vise versa. P'z
    test
  9. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

thats a sports car.. i dont care what u say [funny]
    test
  10. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

i aint even a sports car ... it's sporty
    test
  11. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

[​IMG]
    Dustin from Teckademics has a decent looking one. Really not my type and even he knows that it is not a sports car. Dado's M3 is a sports car.. this is not, well that is actually a luxury sports coupe... but the rest of DTM has sports cars.

Yeah but you have a sports coupe... just like a g35... although there is no comparisons between the two cars. Not hating on your ride, cause it does look pretty clean soo thats good. Oh and for the dual, yeah he will cut into your spare wheel compartment to get the muffler and piping ot fit.
    test
  12. MyKe SeaN

lolz...sports car/sports coupe..its not that big of a deal to me fam...i was gonna drop it but with the 18's it would be hassle..plus when you drop some cars your gas mileage gets work..chrome was the best color to go with my car...sometimes chrome on kitted out imports dont look good..I just feel that Chrome sets the bitch off..stay up ya'll..lol@ the huge ricey wings on some cars..

test
  13. Tigre

lol.. yeah Dustin's car is kinda on the ricey side ... but then again, there is a great chance that most ppl have seen his video's of Mischief and the Gumball runs.... Not sure why he still has that car, but when you have friends like Dado that has a turbo'd E36 M3 then... I guess it really doesn't matter. I see him every now and then in MD.

I think chrome is horrid unless u have a luxury or suv. Now you should go polish cause that makes more sense, lighter in weight and looks just the same but better IMO.
    test
  14. Polar

18 inch wheels arent helping your gas mileage any though.
    test
  15. MyKe SeaN

^^True..they're light though..i have to go over about 50 speed pumps everyday...
    test
  16. trifle

trifle New Member

chrome ain't that light
    test
  17. MyKe SeaN

^^They are hyper chrome racin rims playa...

test
  18. Tigre

They are about 27lbs a piece, which isn't light, add the weight of tire/wheel combo, and I am sure you are pushing 49lbs at each corner.

Also, are you going to lower your car... You can't have big wheels and leave it on stock suspension, it looks rather bad.
    test
  19. trifle

trifle New Member

said the salesman [​IMG]
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i like the front, not the back

nice ride
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.