just smoked some salvia and weed

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hahah, yeah man, most of the time i have these crazy visions or dreams..... the rest i just feel intoxicated and disabled lol
    test
  2. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

i heard you supose to close your eyes an lay back or some shit.. is there any real method to it?
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is EXACTLY how i described it after i smoked it.... i didnt trip out hard at all but it was just like i was about to start tripping on shrooms... everything was not quite "right", and was a lil weird. that is EXACTLY the way to put it, in terms of what i fealt. i wasnt sure if i was supposed to feel more or not, but that was the only way i could describe it.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats the suggested way to do it.......its used by shamans for healing and vision quests.....its not for parties and shit, its for the individual.
    test
  5. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

hahah congrats

20X
    15X
    5X?? what'd u get
    test
  6. LDogg The King

i bought the beginners package.. an oz of leaves and like a few grams of 5x an 10x but iv been reading some shit for hours on other peoples trips and its got me kinda scared to do it.. seems like any of the extracts cause somthing bad to happen
    test
  7. Pent uP

^^Don't worry, its just not what ppl expect; after you smoke it you will be hot, and feel closterphobic for a bit, possibly, but nothing to worry about it.....all your mind is trying to do is comprehend wtf it went through, its insane in my opinion but yeah......lol, try the 10x first...you'll have a blast........make sure your smoking it out of a bong, if you got the v-shaped bong *dont know the name* use that but yeah
    test
  8. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Didnt Steve-O and Chris Pontius do that shit on TV... I think if gives u some type of horrible un earthly diarherra (sp)
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^i hit the 20x and nope it didnt give me diahrea
    test
  10. LDogg The King

i read about some dude freakin out and thinking he was on a wheel of death an then he started running around and then jumped in a shower an started jacking off to get some sort of realistic feeling but it didnt work and all this other crazy shit.. i literally read hours worth of shit from differnt sites.. at first i was only hearing good things but then i read all this bad trip shit and how people get terrified about going out of their body and seeing the salvia god or somthing...

shit sounds like no joke
    i bet the leaves alone will fuck me up.. i aint tryin that extract shit until i do the leaves first
    test
  11. Pent uP

leaves will make you laugh......give u a funny vision of earth for like 25 seconds........youll laugh for another 10, im tellling yuou

hit the 10X you WON'T regret it
    test
  12. -ABT-

-ABT- a.k.a. BentFranklin

EVIL WEEEEEEED
    test
  13. LDogg The King

Ok i just bought some of this salvia stuff online after hearing from others on a message board how out of this world this "legal substance" was. Ofcourse i didnt believe them, so i had to see what all of the fuss was about.. while i waited for my salvia to come in the mail i spent hours reading other peoples experiances taking this stuff.. and let me tell you, i felt after reading hours worth of material that i was more ready then ever to try this drug. I thought wrong.

I first tried the leaves thinking it was possible for me to be effected by the least amount of potency so i took a few hits of it using a water bong an butane lighter like it says you should.. i dont know how to measure shit so i just loaded full bowls.. I was already stoned from weed this being the day of 4/20 but i felt my head get lose and alittle wobbly when i stood up to test out the effects..it was kinda like being drunk... i was somewhat disapointed in the effects so took the Salvia for granted thinking it was all a hoax an that i just wasted my money on the shit.. so my girlfriend, who i had around to watch over me incase i flipped out went to sleep.. i went in the other room and started playing on the computer..

i then took out the 10x extract that came with the regular leaves i bought and thought out of angre that it better do somthing this time since its more potent(tenx meaning ten times as powerful as the plain leaves).. well what happend next is what no reading could ever prepare me for.. as soon as i hit the bong i could feel its effects starting to enter my train of thought.. it came on with a rush and i struggled to find a place to set the bong down.. I then did what was a bad idea and paniced becuase i wasnt prepared for how fast this shit hit me, i wanted to go wake my girlfriend up so that she could watch over me an know i was on this shit but it was too late.. before i knew it i was tottaly gone.. at this time i DID NOT want to be losing sense of reality and rushed to find my girl.. i was in this state of a half an half world where part of it was just pitch black and the other part was still there.. somthing kept motioning me to stay by the part of the world that wasnt black so i did the best i could to balance my body to the left side which it was on.
    I dont know how i found my girlfriend in the other room, i dont remember walking down the hallway but i remember the feeling of being in a dream that i couldnt get out of..when i reached my girl i practicully fell into her on the couch grasping to touch her face to make sure she was real.. I knew what was going on but i couldn't explain it to myself and so i grabbed my girl an scared the shit out of her telling her im trippin on this shit.. I remember touching her and looking at her like she wasnt real but i knew she was real at the same time atleast i thought.. she began telling me im just tripping on this drug but the look of panic in my eyes freaked her out.. i kept begging her to stay by my side an some force kept trying to pull me to the ground.. I layed down and waiting until the shit wore off..it lasted about ten minutes... no visuals came but the dream world of reality i read about was somthing i experianced..im sure that if i let myself go along with what was happening an not try and stop it that i would have ventured off into some other state of mind like i read about but i just wasnt ready for it... it still was nothing like i imagined it would be.. You really have no clue what this shit is about until you acutally take it.. I was so happy to come out of this state of salvias effect.. at the time i didnt think i was going to come out of the dream..
    This half an half feeling i was in made it seem like i was on a cliff and that this dark side was not something i wanted to fall into so i spent the whole time of my trip focusing on not getting into the black part of my vision.. salvia was really out of this world and im not sure if ill ever be taking this stuff again..

this shit is no joke.. i cant stress it enough..
    test
  14. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

i bought some salvia bought a year ago.. guy told me to use it in a bong.. tried about half of the vial i had but didn't really do shit.. i still have the other half but havent even bothered.. i heard u should use a butane lighter? tru? did u just roll the salvia into a joint with the cron?
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no, youre supposed to blaze the shit real hot.... a joint would waste alot cuz it dont burn hot enough

best way is to use a short compact bowl with a butane lighter....
    test
  16. Pent uP

L-Dogg, i told ur ass, and u didnt trust me

yes that was ur problem, u held on to this world at the last second, i swear if u do it again, PREPARED this time, you won't trip bad, when worst comes to worst remind urself it will be over in what feels like a few eternities, and you should be fine

you didn't even cross over yet :-( come on!
    test
  17. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

can you get the extract at head shops?
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.