just smoked some salvia and weed

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Apr 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hooooooooly sheeit, is this something different or what......whoa, i feel like its pushing me in wierd directions....had mental images of people coming to take care of me in my room, and im here by myself.....weird.....im alone.. hhaahahahah this stuff is great. feels like youre underwater and you move with the currents.......but mentally im sound enough to write this

just as i said that i forgot where i was and i had a vision that some lady was here to take me away, i looked at my hands and it felt like i was beeing peeled out of my suit, and i felt this plastic film get peeled from me, i had this feeling like i had to go somewhere......then i snapped out of it and wrote this lil aside....

lemme tell you, this salvia is nothing like anything youve ever done........

smokey smokey cron cron, i just blazed some crons too in my phat bong.
    test
  2. staysup

staysup easy

test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^seen it...

but shit, it sure dont last long. Like i swear after only a couple minutes i was fine.....lasted like a total of like 5 minutes
    test
  4. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

LMFAO@that video WTF
    test
  5. staysup

staysup easy

word, how much you smoke and out of what?

i packed like three bowls in my bubbler thinking it was going to take awhile for the high to kick in, i was gone for a good 20 minutes

shits crazy, i might have to try it again
    test
  6. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Salvia sounds like some crazy shit, where can I get some?!?

does it grow in common backyards or somethin?
    test
  7. kingkirk

kingkirk New Member

salvia is fucking NUTS.

your trip only lasts like 10-20 minutes, but it is insane.

check out salviasupply.com and make sure you buy the extract, regular salvia never did anything for me.
    test
  8. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

u smoked it wrong, im sure....

theres a certain type of bong u need to use to smoke it right, and u gotta hold in a salvia hit for 20 seconds *no weed* to get the full effects

i did some 20X once.....WOW i was a books binding....
    test
  9. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

LLLLLMMMMMFFFFFFAAAAOOOOO AT THAT VIDEO

what the FUUUUCK... that kid is wayyyyyyyyyyyy over acting on that shit, i would fucking slap the shit out of him holy fuck

this one dude had some salvia couple weeks ago, we smoked some after getting blowed, i think it was the 20x. he packed 1 hit for all of us and said if you hold it in you'll get REAL fucked up for like 20 seconds. i hit that shit so many times and didnt feel shit. then my dawg hits it... and like 10 seconds later he jumps up out of his seet holding his face like 'DUDE IS MY FACE RED?!?!?! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!?!??!?, DDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE....DUDE WTF!?!!??!?!" Flipping out, holding his face looking in the mirror. we were all DYING, then he sat back down and was like "dude.... i didnt know it would be like that"

shit was hilarious

but that video looks like that guy was wasted as fuck, smoked some salvia, few hits of acid, maybe an eighth of shrooms, and some crack. definately some crack.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i made up the part about the weed so they wouldnt close this thread.

I bought the salvia at a "head shop" (a shop that slangs bongs and papers and hemp products)....Its legal(i dont know why though)

I hit it right, it effects everyone differently, my buddy was high on it for like 10 mins, im only high for like a couple mins.......if you ingest it they say it lasts an hour or two.....

dude the shit is weird, its like you have these dreams while your awake.....

man i had some trippy dreams let me tell you, holy fuck.

I smoked 1 big hoot, laid back on my bed........next thing i know theres people coming in and out of my room and theyre saying im busted and they begin taking all the shit out of my room, and im standing there thinkin WTF? whered these people come from and how the fuck did i get busted? i was getting worried but i knew something was wrong and i was trying to figure it out. But then i snapped out of it and was so releived that i wasnt really busted......

the shit is WIERD man.....really really wierd
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the shit is crazy, everyone of my lil zone out episodes where i had these dreams were as real as night and day, like i fogrot i was on salvia.....i can see how powerful that shit is, its a good thing that it only last for a short time cuz man the last trip i had was serious, i was busted and in trouble and my mind was going wtf is going on here and it was real trippy.

This salvia shit is something not to be fucked with, mess with it, but dont fuck with it if ya know what im sayin....

respect its authority lol seriously, the shit is fucked
    test
  12. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

You can buy it at the store, or online. Its a lot cheaper online though.

He has no control over that, why would you smack him? thats fucked up son
    -Correction- I wrote that before I saw the video cuz i thought it was one that I saw before, but that kid is just fucking stupid. cuz you zone the fuck out when your on salvie your not gonna keep talking bullshit like that, and have a conversation with someone,
    i mean fuck you hardly know that anyone is with you, or where you are, or who you are, or why your doing anything. That kid is just stupid.

yeah salvia fucks you up big time, I don't think you can really get addicted to it though.
    when it works the trip is ussually waaaay too much to handle

Its crazy it makes high seem like your normal. (not as in your normal but as in this is how life will be from now on, get used to it, or atleast for me, shit is scary as fuck. so basically it puts you into a temporary state of total phychosis where your brain has absolutely no idea what to do)

I didn't feel "normal" again for a long ass time. atleast a month
    test
  13. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

i smoked it once, it kinda sucked...
    test
  14. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

i just bought some salvia online.. it better be what im hearin about lol
    test
  15. Ðon Vito

Ðon Vito Got Lyrics?

Here in Central Florida there's a store called Purple Ringer, and that's where I first bought some. $30 for a gram, but the shit was worth it. I got the fuckin' giggles like I was in 5th grade again, and this is weird....

I felt like I was on an escalator, and the people around me were slowly but surely stretchin' away from me. Shit's serious, but it doesn't last long, like a couple cats already mentioned.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its not a party drug........ive found the best times to do it is in private, maybe with a couple friends who will try it too....but we had a party this weekend and brought that shit out, EVERYONE wanted to try it so we let alot of people hit it.....most of them didnt feel much and now think the shit is fake or wack.....

but a lil later we got some of those same people to hit it when there wasnt so many people watching and they are now beleivers of the salvia.....

the shit is powerfull
    test
  17. -ABT-

-ABT- a.k.a. BentFranklin

hahaha@that kid

yo man....he was like used to it...

i saw sum crazy shit but i wasnt that fucked up...

i did feel like it took control of my vision then left my body in a really wierd way...

almost like i shook it off...and once it hit me i heard voices son..i was never able to understand them...

pzzzzzz
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I had these crazy visions

1 vision i was down by the river and these ladies were telling me that we have to go and they were pulling at me and shit and i couldnt get up and they were pleading for me to go......then i sort of snapped out of it....wierd.

another i had i was sitting at my desk and the same ladies came into my room and they were saying that i have to take it off, and they grabbed at me and got ahold of some invisible skin i had on and the began peeling it off, it was so wierd cuz i could feel them peel it off it was the weirdest feeling and i could actually feel my body jerking around as they ripped off theis invisible film.....and i was staring at my hands and my hands were melting and being stretched ......wierd

another i had i was lying on my bed, (ive told this one) and next thing i know people are all in my room, coming in and out saying i was busted and shit, they began taking all my stuff out of my room, and my brain was trying to figure out how 1 minute i was smokin salvia and the next i was somehow busted and why were people taking my shit.....the craziets part was that everything in my room was attatched to each other(the floor, my bed, and the walls and ceiling) and they were slithering with all these crazy colors.......shit was insane, when i snapped out of it ive never been so releived that i was just trippin before in my life, i was so releived when i snapped out of it man......shit was real for a few minutes...
    test
  19. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

I dunno.

That video is nuts. Shit is crazy.

I tripped off acid for the first time not too long ago & that shit had me flippin' out.

Maybe I'll try this shit one day.
    test
  20. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

damn I was at this surprise party for my homie for his 18th and we made him smoke some Salvia....... shit was crazy, dude was laughing so hard he was coughin up saliva and shit lol

but yeah, shit lasted 5 minutes and then he was back to a normal type high

it's liek the beginning of a shroom if u ask me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.