Just Saw *Pat Stay vs Arsonal* (SHIT WENT DOWN).

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Str8 Ghostin, Mar 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

test
  2. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Just because URL doesn't like it doesn't mean he doesn't do a more of a URL style. It means he's not great at it. Nuborn does more of a URL style but he' don't get mad reaction to it. I consider the street style battle rapping a more URL style. If you look at the names he's associated with and who's he;s battled until recently it was rappers in the URL style. Again other than him most people from the Lionz Den and those area battles went straight to URL and were messing with Smack. He was always looked as one of those rappers coming to GT> Even in his posts he doesn't consider himself a GT rapper.

And look who he battled He battled Hitman who I think is top 5 in URL. I think most URL cats would lose to Hitman.
    test
  3. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Well damn Einstein, how foolish of me to lend a hand in rationalization? By all means let the bickering and stupity continue.
    test
  4. The Dentist

The Dentist Well-Known Member

test
  5. Diglett

Diglett New Member

Did that shirt cure your aids?
    test
  6. reality__check_

reality__check_ RealityCheck

im eating pizza right now.
    test
  7. Knock Lesnar

Knock Lesnar Member

Dude seriously....how old are you? You're such a mark for this shit it's sad.
    test
  8. Diglett

Diglett New Member

Can't believe people still fall for it, I called that shit ages ago..
    test
  9. Knock Lesnar

Knock Lesnar Member

You've obviously not seen Predator 2 son.
    test
  10. Water_Mage

ive seen it 3 times. Predator was not a threat to earth, obv hes not gonna kill all humans cuz then he would run out of game to hunt. That was just his hunting grounds.. if everyone woulda left they never would have had to be threatened by him again..

so my point is, the movie is about not running away, even if thats the easy way out its about risking ur life 2 kill that son of a bitch becuz if u walk away ull never be able to live with urself as a man.

this is all part of the man code, i cant believe i gotta explain this to yall. its also the american way. the way yall talk about how battles go according 2 specific rules that can't be broken make yall sound like a bunch of tea sippin rotten toothed brits, not americans who dont let ne1 tread on them

in fact thats why america defeated the brits even tho the brits had a larger army with better technology like exploding cannonballs

it was becuz the brits wouldnt break the rules that were arranged in advance. they would only battle u if u scheduled it with them at a specific time. and they'd line up like chess pieces.

the americans abandoned all rules, fought dirty with guerilla warfare, and thats how ur nation won its independence. So if yall were in the american militia at that time youd be all like "omg we cant just jump the brits like this, this isnt wat we arranged!! We didnt prepare for a guerilla sneak attack!!" if there were nothing but ppl like u on america at that time there would have been no american revolution, the USA would still be ran by brits.

This is a metaphor 4 wat is happening in the battle scene today
    test
  11. willyword

willyword New Member

so basically when arsonal went to battle a url dude... he got bodybagged... but when he went to battle a kotd dude... most people think he won.... so the only logical conclusion we can come to from all of this is...........

URL >>>>>>>>>>> KOTD

oh wait we already knew that
    test
  12. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

and when dna battled a kotd dude....

then battled a url dude....

the conclusion is: _______?
    test
  13. Hadouken

Hadouken New Member

LMAO @ comparing a KOTD battle to the American Revolution ...
    test
  14. Water_Mage

its some deep shit, read it again and ponder wat im saying i know its off topic but its moe relevant that it first appear
    test
  15. willyword

willyword New Member

well i didn't catch dna's battle vs a kotd dude... but i know when he battled a url dude (Big T) he got destroyed.... so idk??? i'm assuming the conclusion is the same???
    test
  16. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

Nah fam you ain't keepin up on Game-that was comparing Predator to the American Revolution-when its rediculous fuckery, you gotta get it right
    test
  17. Water_Mage

im pointing out a common theme: When sum1 tries 2 fuck with u, u gotta show em that urunfuckwithable at all costs. Running away is not an option
    test
  18. Hadouken

Hadouken New Member

not really deep dude, plus not exactly historically accurate considering how the Brits molly whooped America for most of the war and a large measure of America's victory was due to France entering the war in 1778 ...
    test
  19. 360

360 裝褋褣裐裳裛裒袙

this thread has given me cancer twice
    test
  20. teacozy

teacozy New Member

I was like "let me check this thread"

and then I was like "19 pages in one day?"

yo. all of this discussion is lame. lmao
    test
Thread Status: