just ranting

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Feme Sole, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

i haven't had a period in months...i went to give blood yesterday and they told me that my blood pressure was really high and it is never high and they told me i must be really stressed...well no shit....i work 2 jobs but i have also been babysitting for my little cousin who is the kid from hell...my guy friend that i am with all the time doesnt work and my other friend doesnt work and they always want me to run around and do this and do that having no consideration for me and its like they cant realize that im fucking tired and going out of my mind...yesterday i went to a dive bar thats like 20 minutes away and i was going to drink myself into a coma and sure as shit those two showed up there and all i wanted was to be alone...somehow i pissed THEM off by telling them how depressed i have been and how i need help....i have so much hatred in me right now....i was seriously thinking of checking myself into a fucking psych ward simply for a vacation...i find myself being extremely rude to customers at work....i feel like one of those really miserable bitches and ive never really been like this before...simple everyday situations in life make me fly off the handle and i get anxiety attacks and its so hard to catch my breath...im not really here to ask for advice i just wanted to rant...thanks
    test
  2. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

((hugs)) That sucks girl, I'm sorry.

You should see a doctor..therapist or something and talk to somebody, ain't no shame in that .
    test
  3. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Stress ain't an excuse, go exercise you lazy ass.
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

No period and high blood pressure is deffinent sign of stress :eek:( Sounds like you have a ton also. I know the feeling of ppl asking you to bring them here and there and expecting you to do everything for them. That shit pisses me off. I have a friend like that. She'll call only when she needs a ride somewhere. When I pick her up, she gets in and expects me to buckle her kids up...wtf? Not my job, but whatever. I do it.

Anyway I agree with lala. If anything only see someone about this so you can talk and get it out. Get some of that shit off your chest, ya know? Sometimes being able to vent it out works and if you can see someone that won't judge or tell you what to do, might help.
    test
  5. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

i feel a bit better today...maybe because i called off yesterday and did absolutely nothing...i also basically told everyone how it is...im going to make it so that i have a day off of absolutely everything once a week...and thanks girls <3...you too fire cracka
    test
  6. Santa Calhoun

Santa Calhoun HoHoHosCheckMyKingassFro

you need some soul food well well. all east coast people are rude but all of that sounds like a plan. your health is the most important thing and theyre everywhere but sometimes you gotta get away from white people. take care, bettis sucks
    test
  7. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

Well next time you get your period and want to give blood just squat down on a cup and let the blood from your period flow into the cup & if they ask where you got all the blood from just tell them the truth they'll understand.
    test
  8. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

steelers pre-season game party tonight...no mulatto southerners allowed though
    test
  9. Santa Calhoun

Santa Calhoun HoHoHosCheckMyKingassFro

is that a hines ward diss? let me tackle you after the game then. lol@a preseason party. i can hear you now mrs roethlisberger, "why isn't ben in the game?"
    test
  10. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i send my love thru an ethernet cord. I hope everything works out and you let go of the dead weight [if you know what im sayin]...you don't need it...take care

<33
    test
  11. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

take it easy, girl.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.