Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by teacozy, Nov 2, 2010.
wooo nice find Mooks.
nearly blew the headphones clean off..
word peep CLAP, fuck the police tbh
Rap nicer than santa with no clause
Monch is the illest....
KANYE WEST & MOS DEF - Freestyle Live w/ Richard Glasper Experiment (Dilla Beat)
Robert Glasper Experiment feat. Kanye West & Mos Def – Blue Note Jazz Club Freestyle (Dilla beat) | C.O.A.D Game
Kanye and Mighty Mos kick some impromptu bars live at Lupe’s show @ Blue Note Jazz Club.
Seen @ CiscoNYC
Lupe Fiasco - Lasers Leaked
Get this shit
01. Letting Go Ft. Sarah Green (Produced By The Future) 4:26
02. Words I Never Said Ft. Skylar Grey (Produced By Alex Da 4:17
03. Till I Get There (Produced By Needlz) 3:24
04. I Don't Wanna Care Right Now Ft. MDMA (Produced By The 4:15
05. Out Of My Head Ft. Trey Songz (Produced By Miykal Snoddy) 3:24
06. The Show Goes On (Produced By Kane Beatz) 3:56
07. Beautiful Lasers (2Ways) Ft. MDMA (Produced By The Future) 4:01
08. Coming Up Ft. MDMA (Produced By The Future) 3:58
09. State Run Radio Ft. Matt Mahaffey (Produced By The Future) 3:57
10. Break The Chain Ft. Eric Turner And Sway (Produced By iSHi) 4:21
11. All Black Everything (Produced By Wizzo Buchanan) 3:40
12. Never Forget You Ft. John Legend (Produced By Wonda 4:04
Co-Produced By Arden Altino)
it stinks http://board.rapmusic.com/overtime-off-topic-discussion/1268089-whats-everyones-thoughts-lasers.html
it's not that good...really melodic/poppy/ the features arent good
the messages/social themes are cool but it's like it's marketed to twihards
and mallrats, maybe that's the point.
It's still lupe but the riffs & hooks are killing me, the bridges are all a pop sentiment & progession
It's still Lupe though and has some gems
unfortunately I heard 3/4 songs Im really digging b4 today
01. Letting Go Ft. Sarah Green (Produced By The Future)
02. Words I Never Said Ft. Skylar Grey (Produced By Alex Da Kid)
03. Till I Get There (Produced By Needlz)
04. I Don’t Wanna Care Right Now Ft. MDMA (Produced By The Audibles)
05. Out Of My Head Ft. Trey Songz (Produced By Miykal Snoddy)
06. The Show Goes On (Produced By Kane Beatz)
07. Beautiful Lasers (2Ways) Ft. MDMA (Produced By The Future)
08. Coming Up Ft. MDMA (Produced By The Future)
09. State Run Radio Ft. Matt Mahaffey (Produced By The Future)
10. Break The Chain Ft. Eric Turner And Sway (Produced By iSHi)
11. All Black Everything (Produced By Wizzo Buchanan)
12. Never Forget You Ft. John Legend (Produced By Wonda Co-Produced By Arden Altino)
Why do motherfuckers keep leaking this shit
Talented people can't make a dollar around here smh
why didnt you edit the link?
I'm not talking about the OP, obviously it's already leaked. Everyone's gonna have it and get it
I'm talking about whoever behind the scenes leaks this shit is retarded
well It sure as hell isn't the kids at home
updating the blogs
Lupe's camp, Universal bratty intern, or some minimum wage employee @
the record store in the mall sitting on an advance
either way the shit is a fucking flop
and a record-label approved censor-happy version
of what it's supposed to be
don't call it Illuminati but read the Lupe quote and give it a name
If they can't control the sales on the record they control the message
break the chain and letting go are dope as fuck.
break the chain's hook is boring though, they shoulda kept the same intensity going as during the verses
i don't wanna care right now and out of my head are fucking GARBAGE
yeah break the chains is ill, i like the 2 singles (beaming & show goes on)
and the 2 recent joints lupe did in response to the shady handling of the
record: words i never said & all black everything.
It was easy to hear the songs he put his all into.
iTunes Laser's Bonus Tracks
No. Title Producer(s) Length
13. "I'm Beamin'" The Neptunes 4:48
14. "Shining Down" (featuring Matthew Santos) Soundtrakk 4:34
i think Go To Sleep is one of the official bonus tracks too, no?
Gotta agree with mooks review. Theres some nice tracks tho
YouTube - MOOKIE WILSON x SENSA x LUPE FIASCO - Go To Sleep (DF-KOTD Remix 2010 COADGAME Audio)
Great, another Lupe album leaked. Now when this album doesn't sell & his label puts him on the back burner again & his fans have to protest again to get his albums released cuz his label doesn't wanna waste $ on an artist who's albums don't actually sell, we'll know why it happened.
Sucks that people do this to artist like Lupe. He's not Drake or Kanye, his album sales WILL affect whether or not his label will back him & support him. Shame on you guys.
gayest post of 2011 nominee
can't even form a reply cos you're wrong on like 18 different levels
this is a bit controversial and perhaps extreme but i think it might be a BAD thing, in thegrand scheme of things, if Lupe's album does well. Studios are gonna look at that and say, "Look, when you take a somewhat anti-mainstream emcee like Lupe and basically twist his arm and force him to put out poppy, watered down crap, it sells and makes us more money". What's gonna happen is that the few artists like are like Lupe are gonna be forced to do the same thing. Like can you imagine Pusha and J Cole being forced to release songs with poppish hooks and beats like on Lupe's album?
If it does badly, labels may reconsider micromanagining their artists' albums so much and let them put out the album that THE ARTISTS want to put out.
Besides, Lupe seems to be doing fairly well. I doubt a flop would really hurt him as uch as it would Saigon or Pharoahe Monch. Those guys are a few years away from Jeru the Damaja status, delivering Chinese food on bikes nah mean?
Shit is fire!
Lloyd ft Lil Wayne - ''Miss That Pussy'
Download | Stream
Separate names with a comma.