Just picked up STREET FIGHTER 4!!

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Trey M, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Impression

Yung Impression RBL Finest'.....

yeah i got u wordplay i will add you
    test
  2. Radium

Radium f k

come on now don't let that old ass nigga fool you or trick you into a "LOL" that nigga wild old he takes extra long to type sentences staring at his keyboard extra close to his face to find the "f" key for 5 minutes looking confused, senile, near-sighted, and unknowingly wetting himself all at one profound moment.

talking about he is going to bust anybody ass in some street fighter come on ock: you're ass. oL talking about back in my day we only had ryu and ken you youngsters got it good and we had to walk in the snow barefooted to the arcade because there were no roads and nobody invented shoes yet ass nigga

you OL playing street fighter since it was a silent film pinball game ass nigga

old ass nigga
    test
  3. Radium

Radium f k

plus i know he is secretly really old too because of how much he hates the nintendo Wii. That Wiimote play action bad for his joints and makes his tendonitis flare up
    test
  4. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

test
  5. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

lmao this nigga typin books on me...ole flick wrist ass nigga that's why you good at the wii faggot
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Yung Impression

Yung Impression RBL Finest'.....

wordplay i invited you to play against me in Street FIghter 4 i get off work at 4 so come get at me sometime after 8:00 pm EST cuzin....

PS-if you go to player match instead of Ranked match and create a match you will see something that say send invite, because there are never any session on quick match.
    test
  7. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

i wanna play that mortal kombat wit the street fighters
    test
  8. NaSh

NaSh o_

eh?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.