Just picked up an O of Purple Kush :)

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

[teet] Not slangin anymore or nothing, all for personal use..trying to make this O last about 2 weeks..2 grams a day about..it costed me 400 bucks..pricey but def worth it..this bud is insane..smells like heaven..the buds are green but covered in crystals and purple hairs..about to test it out wit my bongg i'll let y'all know what the high is like..peace
    test
  2. Don Gurizzu

Don Gurizzu smoke weed everyday

i had some purple kush it was really dark green almost purple with crystals and purple hairs it smelled like fresh mangos.
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

Just blazed a nice bongg..this bud is serious..one hitter quitter type shit..tastes great..a sativa
    test
  4. devastator

devastator Whut?¿!

damn you spoiled americans...
    enjoy!
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Last time I had an O of skunk. Paid $400 also. I got tired of it after about day 5. It just started not getting me really high. That's when I'll either take a vacation, or even smoke regs. Does anybody else get tolerant of a certain weed rather quickly?
    test
  6. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

damn i gotta qp of that shit down in tampa for 600...
    test
  7. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

that shit would last me a month man

if u cant get past 2 weeks with that u smoke too damn much! [funny]
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

2 Grams a day i dont really think thats a crazy amount lol..

r3drum you guys must have sick prices down there cuz in NY a QP of decent dro goes for about 8..

devastator where you from ? i think its Candians that are really the lucky ones lol
    test
  9. devastator

devastator Whut?¿!

norway, europe. im probably more spoiled than i know, i dont really know all them types of weed, if it gets me high it is good weed
    test
  10. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Sorry man but there's no way you got good, official kush for 400 an oz.

The shit that's been goin around and being passed off as kush, is nowhere near the kush I used to smoke a couple years back. And that shit went for 500+, never less.
    test
  11. -Paper Chase-

how you know I didnt get a good hook up from my boy ? me and him are close..i dunno how you can tell me I didnt get a good price
    test
  12. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

lol old soul thats ridiculous... just because you have a horrible hook up doesnt mean everyone else does

when i used to deal with weight i got shit straight from cali, and it was the ultimate hook up except the price wasnt the best but it was still better than that.

kush was 400, widow was 400, the most expensive was the shit that came directly from snoop dogg's guy of the strain he made and that shit was 450.

i know what the best weed in the world looks like having smoked it and this was definately up there. not quite up to amsterdam status but pretty damn close.

prices vary on where you live and who your connect is and just because you dont have a good connect doesnt mean other people dont.

however im almost 11 days sober and it feels fuckin awesome... but im never gunna stop browsing the weed forums cuz i fuckin love the plant
    test
  13. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I don't even smoke weed anymore (been about 4 months), so I dunno. I asked my friend today what he's gettin em for now and he said $400. But I see the 'kush' people smoke nowadays and it is not the same. You're getting what people pass off as kush, that I believe. Ever since those hemp shops popped up everywhere it seems like the quality of weed took a dive. I even asked him if it compares to the kush we used to smoke and he said no.
    test
  14. -Paper Chase-

yeah i hear ya..thing is though my boy gets from a big time grower, who just happens to live right down the block..so I know what I'm getting..it is purple kush and its damn good, the best bud this kid has ever gave me before..
    test
  15. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i slang some of the best bud in LA

too bad you dont smoke no more
    test
  16. Ben Official

buds only getting better, but there will always be the impostors. and congrats on not smoking. im almost 2 weeks sober myself and counting.
    test
  17. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

Lmao @ 4 bills an ounce.

your all getting ripped off.

I pay like 2bills a zip for mad bomb shit, the type of shit you are all describing.
    test
  18. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

Actually i just realized your all in the states and im in Canada.
    test
  19. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

Around here in FLA it's anywhere from $400 to $420 for an ounce of purple anything. I've only ever gotten a quarter and the shit tasted like bubble gum. I've only ever seen purple here two times (jacksonville and tallahassee) but the shit has defintely been strait fire.

Since you've smoked shit in Amsterdam Ben, does any of the weed here in the states get close to it. I usually just stick with really really good BC bud that I can get around $150 a half oz. Whenever good kush/dro/bubble gum strains come around you gonna' end up paying $100-&110 for a quarter. I recently just got some bud from Cali called Smokey Haze and Glacier Mist, probably just some names that the grower made up but that was the name labeled on the bag. I just wanna know how much better and how much higher bud gets you in Amsterdam Ben.
    test
  20. Ben Official

the weed i smoked in the states in no way compares to the weed i smoked in amsterdam. i'm sure i havent smoked the best shit in the states, but ive smoked some pretty bomb shit. my favorite is the white widow but ive smoked a lot of strains in cali... white widow is still my favorite in the states.

actually, white widow was probly my favorite in amsterdam too, but the white widow there was totally different than the white widow here.

lets just say it was really, really hard for me to roll a j after breaking up the buds, because my fingers were so sticky that i couldnt touch the paper without it sticking to my fingers like super glue.

i mean way way way stickier than anything in the states ive touched.

that bud in the states definately wasnt anywhere near the viscinity of the shit i tried in a-dam. i definately recommend taking a trip out there sometime if you want to experience true god like buds.

i can smoke non stop all day with the shit have here and keep smoking.

there, there were several times we smoked so much that we got half way through a joint and literally couldnt finish it.

i could never do that with the shit here.

god damnit, makes me want to smoke so bad.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.