Just ordered new wheels....(pic, and question)

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Dokta Zuess, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

I'm sticking with "Ace"...if you've seen the car, i have 'spades' at the moment by Ace.

But the question - Has anyone ordered from wheelmax.com??

Free shipping, and cheap prices...

[​IMG]

I know they kinda look like the 'spades' but i think they'll blend better.
    test
  2. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

wheelmax is cheap and from my run in..i didnt have any problems with them.......
    test
  3. unReaL emcee

unReaL emcee New Member

nice wheels, how much you pay for them?
    test
  4. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

^^799$ tax excluded.
    test
  5. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

with tires?....what size?
    test
  6. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Ordering from Wheelmax is a 50/50 thing

I have heard as many negatives as i have postive things about them. Actually more negative. Some guys that do work there are fucking idiots, that dont know shit. And they arent even professional...like 80% of them arent. And many complaints about shipping out the wheels took much longer than expected...or damage rims being sent....then you send them back and next thing you know you are on back order for those rims.

Shady fucking place.....
    Cheap..yeah they are, but even sometimes the prices are not what they will quote you over the phone.
    test
  7. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Why are you buying Ace rims? They are cheap for a reason, cause they are shitty rims.

Why not buy rims that will last without messing up after one bump in the road.
    test
  8. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

17"

and DonthateMe....my other ace's lasted for forever...and my town is potehole city.

Still not bent...but ok....
    test
  9. sandiegan

sandiegan former thug ass m-o-d

i never really liked ace... i bet those rims aren't too light... but to each his own, whatever floats your boat :D
    test
  10. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

what the fuck is a potehole?

Rims are gay, speaks for the driver
    test
  11. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

Kray...I know you aren't the smartest of village idiots...

However i wouldn't have thought a typo as simple as that would be a brainbender...

potehole = pothole....I actually picture you struggling trying to figure that out.

bet it took you a good 15 minutes to finally give up and ask.
    test
  12. AKay47

AKay47 ImYourGirlsFavoriteRapper

I have ordered from them b4 and had a good time and bad ones as well.
    Tigre hit it right on the button they have IDIOTS workign there!!
    I ordered 4 rims in Feb from there they got to me no problem.
    When i was having my system installed i put 2 of the rims in the hallway that were in my trunk cause i had the rims delieverd to my job cause i live in the fucking ghetto lol.
    My rims were stolen so i only had the 2 in the basement and 2 were stolen.
    Ok i took the loss shame on me for trusting church people that live on the second floor and my cuzins that live on the first.
    So next pay day i called and wanted to order just 2 rims.
    Well they tell me they dont have em and they are on back order call next week. I call and they have only 1 so i order the one and they say they are getting a shipment the following week.
    Long story shorter i call every damm week till MID-JUNE b4 they are finally!! back in stock(back order like tigre said)
    When i order this time they tell me new policy it only goes to billing address im like wtf?? My job is a legite ship to on my credit card i never have a problem anywhere else i shop. so Im like finally ok just ship em and email me a tracking number. they dont email me so i call them and get told they will arrive on thursday. I work so i call my mom and tell her to look out for them. UPS just drops the rim off in the front of the house and no one in my household signed for it!! I call up Wheelmax and tell them i never recieved my rim, some ghetto miami bytch tells me wells omeone signed for it. Im like wtf "I DIDNT" shes like well someone has your rim im like" DUHHHHH" shes like isnt nothing we can do. Im like wtf so you mean im ass out 310 dollas and have no rim to show for it and i never signed for it?? Shes like hold on puts me on hold then comes on and tells me i have to call UPS!!!
    I call UPS they tell me i have to call the vendor for a claim(wheelmax) I call wheelmax they tell me i have to call my credit card company and dispute it!!!
    Im like WTF!!! All i want is the damm rim!!
    So i call my cc company and explain it to them they refund my money and wheelmax is ass out 310 dollas. And im still ass out a damm rim. Aint life a bytch!!
    AKay
    test
  13. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

test
  14. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

Lmao@ That Story
    test
  15. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

hahaha@Dokta thinking Im as big of an idiot as him... Misses "Valid Victorian" of her senior year...
    test
  16. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

^where'd that come from?...

Misses carve 'heartbroken' in my chest over a crazy internet whore i fell in love with.
    test
  17. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

I Ordered Some Rims From Wheelsmax.. Should Be In This Week [look]
    test
  18. trifle

trifle New Member

ehhhhh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.