Just got back from the open mic forum...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by L. Kross, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

im sportsfan, on my other name
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Mmm.. Kinda like MIMS Music Is My Savior, Talked About Constantly. But you gotta be you though. If that's you're rap name, that's your rap name. But you do only got 32 posts though, if you wanted to try to come up with something different it's not terribly late.

BTW, I think I seen a open mic you had and it wasn't bad.
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

ive actually liked this name for a few months now so i think im gonna stick with it. and i dropped one thing in open mic so far. im workin on another.
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Yeah, I just checked, the tac attack, I do remember readin that. Lol, don't say tac attack. Mostly because tac and tack isn't a rhyme, it's a homophone, same exact sound, not similar. but yeah the rap wasn't half bad. lot better then those freestyles you were droppin the rbl lol. I can see what you were tryin to do with tac attack though lol, if you made it a audio, had the right beat, right attitude and right swag, you could pull it off, and i can tell by how its written that you had plans to audio it. but not text though, no text tac attacks
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

And word@workin on another one. Put time and thought into it. You know when I know a raps done? When I read it and none of its wack. I keep changin shit I didn't think sounded hot wit hot shit until it's all hot. Take time on it, concentrate, make sure its all hot. Practice makes perfect, for real. Work hard. Hard work. Do it.
    I'm bout to PM you my verse for that L Dogg shit so you know what my verse is talkin about.
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmao everything i write i intend to turn to audio, i jus dunno what set up i need.
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

alright. i sent mine to L already
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

not much. Cool edit pro is easy to find, easy to use, makes quality cuts, i would try to get a condenser mic if i were you, to push condenser mics you need phantom power, get a lil cheap m-audio preamp interface for it. Thats it. Preamp, condenser mic, cool edit pro, computer. Your computers a home studio. Make a mic stand out of something, it sounds horrible when you handle the mic and it picks up the rumbling. use a hanger and your sisters panty hose for the pop filter.
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I feel you on intendin to turn everythin you write audio, most of what I drop on these boards was already an audio before I typed it out for yall lol.
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

oh shit i dont know what half that shit is. i suck with computers lol. i got a laptop so the mic is built in
    test
  11. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

yeah at one point i actually wanted to be a rapper when i got older.. now i dont really see that happening lol
    test
  12. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

want me to pm you my verse for the collab?
    test
  13. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

If its nice. Bro, I don't see myself becoming a rapper. I'm only 21. I'm already pretty nasty, I just don't think it's gonna happen for me. You'd be dilerious to get your hopes up on a one a billion shot like bein' a mainstream rapper. I don't even think you can market what I spit lol
    test
  14. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lol im 17 so i can be soulja boy! lmao jk. i dont see it happening. just kinda a dream for me. i dont think ive read anything of yours, other than your verse for that battle with Torr.
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol@that verse agains torr

Go read my open mic Final Destination.

Then go to this website: WWW.MySpace.Com/LKross
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Aside from the last line bein wack, that verse was pretty solid. I mean you need help with the wording, gettin all the syllables to flow out naturally, but the lyrical content was nice. Except that last line.
    test
  17. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lol yeah i guess i coulda worked on that line more

i checked out your myspace. i listened to tell them and break a leg, so far. shits dope
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol, I hate break a leg, I wouldn't even get on it, they begged me. Everyone in my rap group MidWest Mob is on it almost, except me. I just put it up on my page to show team spirit lol. Listen to Kill Somebody, first guy rappin is a animal and I tear the second verse to lil bitty pieces
    test
  19. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Sorry bout the delayed responses, I'm writin' though. Got a lot of catch up to play, my parole officer confiscated my rap notebook last time I went to check in.
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

ight, i gotta get off the comp in a few seconds but ill check it out when i come back later.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.