just got a wii.

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by junio sixnine, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

its fucking sick. theres no doubt that once everyone tries the controller... most people will turn back to nintendo and know that the wii is the shit. at first i had my doubts, and i only bought it because of zelda. but when i played wii sports, which is a simple free game for kids...it blew me away. the controller works so perfectly and its 100 times better than standard controllers if used in the right way. i was playing a kids game for hours and hours experiencing the future of gaming for the very first time. now i cant wait to see what other nice games they are coming out with... its gona be crazy. im so happy i decided to buy it when i had my doubts.

btw...zelda is insane.
    test
  2. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i thought about getting one just for that one operation game. that shit looks fire. but i decided against it. i got alot of 360 games i wanna buy and would rather have those then a whole nother console.
    test
  3. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Just got mine, couldnt get a game though gonna pick up zelda tonight. So far the control works like magic i love it.
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Thought about copping one just for Zelda. The controller just seems to gimmicky to me. Im not really interested in that kind of thing.
    They got a huge advantage right now tho. Price point plus availablity. Nintendo holding it down.
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Man fuck Sony. I'm tired of Nintendo always innovating while Sony sells us practically the same systems. And then the Wii is also half the price too. Nintendo has always been the innovator. And then they also sell the games for cheaper too.

It's almost like Sony don't try. Reminds me of Madden [pus] which I'm also on strike from after this year. I don't really need all sorts of internet shit that I'll never even figure out how to use. And through the years, Nintendo games>>>PS games. I might eventually buy a PS3, but I'm definately getting a Wii.
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The wii is purchasable as a second consul, BUT x-box 360 will be my main consul. I didn't understand the hype for ps3?!?!?! My ps2 is and forever will be a piece of shit. It had a few good games. BUT the ps2 system was cheaply made. graphically-speaking, Ps2 never looked impressive compared to the regular x-box. therefore, I choose x-box 360, instead of ps3.
    test
  7. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i'm on the verge of buying a 360...but after reading the reviews for the zelda game, it may have to wait.

i'm a bit apprehensive of buying it because of the controller, though. it seems a bit cheesy.
    test
  8. Gorilla Nasty

I just played one last night. it was pretty cool, though the only game they would allow you to play was Excite Truck. One part of that title is VERY misleading. But anyway, the controllers are cool, just take some getting used to. I can see what you mean by cheesy though, like on the Marvel game, you actually have to motion like Spider-Man to shoot webs. But I still find it cool.

They also explained how you pass the ball on Madden. Leads me to believe I'll be back to owning on Madden. Graphics are no better than the PS2 however. But if you're on some gameplay over graphics, Wii IMO is the only way to go. History will repeat itself and the PS will end up sucking again in comparison to it's competition. Plus when you think about being able to buy a 360 and a Wii for roughly the price of a PS3, it seems like a no-brainer. And they said games for the PS3 will be in range from 60-100+ dollars. I can spend 100$ on a game, but I NEVER will. I think Sony is trying to rape consumers.
    test
  9. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

alot of the games out for wii right now, including madden, are gamecube ports. the wii graphics are actually really good, not as good as ps3, but way better than any last gen system.
    test
  10. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

sign back in for the RSTL
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I got mine yesterday!

cant stop playing i play the wii sports and its a good sample of things to come! hopefully they come out with fight night for this system!

the golf is fun as hell! so is the tennis, baseball, and bowling lol.

Have you got madden o7! FUCKKKKK!!!!! im tossing that shit and running like a qb dog the controls are so fucking easy and fun i love it!

this madden beats the 360 madden. its interactive.

the graphics wont be as good as the ps3 or 360 but for the controls its worth it.

This system is good for all ages even old people, and it really gives you a workout haha.

that boxing shit made me tired as hell.
    test
  12. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

Word, Wii is incredible. 360 and Wii are the way to go. Sony who?

I don't have Excite Truck yet, but I ordered it. The misleading part to me is Excitebike let you make your own tracks. Which would be sick as hell in a new game, but I haven't seen anywhere that you can do that in Excite Truck. Am I right?
    test
  13. deadweather

deadweather ******

this system shits on ps3 and 360
    test
  14. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

^don't be retarded.

The wii is for kids.

I'm waiting to see how the ps3 pans out, but it's between 360 and ps3.

wii isn't an option. Half the games are fucking cartoons like barnyard, happy feet, etc..... and mario was cool when i was 5 but not now. Hell no.
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

i thought so too but thats not the point! once you handle the controls you wont wanna use that regular shit.

its so awesome man! cause you throw a football like you throw a football...and then you move easy its fun trust me!

They said they will come out with controls for your feet straps for when the Fifa comes out shit will be awesome good way to add some needed cardio to your day...I cant wait for the soccer game.
    test
  16. Gorilla Nasty

Yeah, I hate all this "kid system" business. Half of the games are mature content. You guys act like the only games out are Mario and Sponge Bob 1-25. If the criterion for being a kid is not having all sorts of money to spend on a system and games, then that makes me a 24 year old kid.
    test
  17. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

I'm a huge fan of the Wii. I was more excited about getting it than I may have ever been for a game system.. buuuut to say it shits on the 360 is retarded. 360 has the best lineup of games out right now. Obviously it has the time advantage. I also have to say when it comes down to a game being on both it's a small debate in my mind, but I'm going to go with 360 9 times out of 10. I think the wii controller is a lot of fun though and even makes me think about buying the "kids" games, just because I know it will still be entertaining. The system is definitely amazing.
    test
  18. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

I was sayin it 2 years ago that it was gonna pan out this way...

Wii
    PS3

I didn't however expect the Wii to be so fun man!! Zelda is simply amazing, I haven't felt this way about a game in a long time, I'm 20 years old and roll outta bed and hop right on it lol, i'm fallin asleep at work and shit...Excite Truck grew on me too, shits addictive

And yo, Wii sports is a sleeper son!! Shits bananas!! I gotta get a couple more controllers and I'm straight, and speaking of controllers, Nintendo aced this shit son...I was skeptical about the accuracy and functionality of it but man...once you get used to it, it's no fuckin joke...I was playin my 360 today just to beat Call of Duty 3 and I was gettin bored, at which point I went and hit up a quick game of 9-hole haha

well worth waitin over night at Costco for but all-in-all I don't think, at this point, the Wii is fuckin' wit the 360...BUT, Twilight Princess takes a maalox shit on any game that has come out for it thus far
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

everyone licks zelda's pussy way too much.

Zelda is Don, but it won't shit on Stranglehold.

And If I wanted a workout I would hit up the gym.
    And If I wanted to play actually football I would go outside and play it.

I'm 23 years old and pyshically too Lazy when it comes to Gaming. I can't be jumping, rolling around, making mannerisms like a chimpanzee feeling like i just step out of a sweating to the oldies video.

that said, Wii and 360, are the nobrainer. Even dick cheney agrees.
    test
  20. ConstantFlows

ConstantFlows New Member

^^that statement contradicted u upping the wii over the ps3

that said

360> wii > ps3
    for now
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.