Just got a 2001 Mitshubishi Galant..Ne Kits that'll make it look smooth but not ricer

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by jaxamar, Jun 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaxamar

jaxamar UnVeiling Truth...

Yup just got the ride.. first car of my own ive had.. shit is smooth.. wood interior, im liking it alot..

I wanna get a bodykit that'll just make it look real smooth, not quite so Riced out... ne suggestions?
    test
  2. trifle

trifle New Member

focus on other shit like tint, stereo, rims
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Agreed... I don't know why ppl don't understand this. You can't get a kit without first doing suspension and wheels. Stock galant wheels with 4x4 mode with a kit will look horendous. Do yourself the favor and do small things first... first do the tint and maybe stereo.. then suspension, wheels.. and last if you have to.. body kit.
    test
  4. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Yeah, only if you just ABSOLUTELY have to.
    test
  5. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

i love how everyone in this forum blasts what someone wants to do with THEIR car.

He asked:

Any kits?....

He recieves:

Do this and that, dont get a kit.

I'd assume he knew what he wanted when he posted, but i dunno what would give me that crazy ass idea....
    Seriously...untill you people start making payments on someones vehicle...let them do what they want to do with it...Your expertise and A+ car info and opinion is worth the sway, oh yes....shit.
    test
  6. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Shut up Doc, Kraylen loves you. but.. just Eat a bag of freckle cakes ok simpson?
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

K pudding.
    test
  8. trifle

trifle New Member

Okay, you've been gettin butthurt here a lot lately man... chill out playa... He can do whatever he wants, but we can disagree, what if he asked for a double decker wing for a civic? should we gracefully point him in the right direction? no... we're just tryna help the kid out, he might not realize what all he'd need to do to make the kit look nice, such as filling out the wells, etc...

What if someone asked how to put a vtec motor in his cuda? should we just fulfill his request?
    test
  9. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

^Theres a difference.

He wants a kit. 3 rapmusic nerds arent going to change his mind...especially when only one of them probably has a car that isnt in moms name.

And if they wanted a double decker wing...sure...it'd be gay, but its what they want....if they asked for OPINIONS about them...shoot away. But if they had stated its what they want and where to find them.....people should either help, or simply not reply.
    test
  10. trifle

trifle New Member

not replying is rude :)

LMAoo @ nerd
    test
  11. Tigre

Shut the fuck up with all that... just like you we express opinions... if he didn't want to hear it don't post that shit. Shit as if we need to hold him by the hand and guide him to places to buy kits. Look the shit up, or go to a REAL car board. Otherwise be expecting for us to talk shit like we do.. cause this is not a FUCKING CAR BOARD... this is a majority of kids wanting or thinking they know shit, when they have no fucking clue.
    test
  12. Tigre

RAPMUSIC NERD....LMAO.. he must be talking about you Kraylen.. lol
    Also, this coming from a person with 15 aliases... are you suffering from MPD?

Oh yeah why do we need to help him choose bodykits when someone already made a fucking post about it...
    test
  13. trifle

trifle New Member

LMAoo obligatory "word" response
    test
  14. jaxamar

jaxamar UnVeiling Truth...

damn.. ya'll dont even ask what it has on it and start jumpin to conclusions..

it has a dark tint already.. decent sound system i plan on replacing this winter.. not concerned with it now because it works for me..

as with rims... It HAS 18 inch hp racing chrome shadows.. now i plan on selling these and buyng my own style of rims since these came with the car.. but it does have rims...

so BACK to the question.. what are some good examples of a kit thats not gonna make it look too fucked up/ riced out.. just want something that going to be smooth, i have a few in mind already.. just wondering if ya'll got ne ideas..
    test
  15. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Now the ambiguously gay duo will team up and argue with their superior car knowlege that astounds the world...or...rapmusic.com

Point is: Stop acting like Mario Andretti...and either help someone that asked a simple question, or leave your 2 cents somewhere else.
    test
  16. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Im the Rapmusic.com Jesus Christ.
    test
  17. trifle

trifle New Member

since mario andretti would be talking about tint, stereo, and rims right? I don't recall anyone tellin him to make it faster...

cheer up emo kid.. why's this affectin you so much?

you ever gonna give me the password to the rapmusic cool kids forum?
    test
  18. trifle

trifle New Member

If you already know of some kits, then you know more than I do... why don't you drop some links or pics to some kits and I'd be more than happy to tell you which ones I like and/or dislike...

What's the stereo system consist of? That's my specialty :)
    test
  19. Tigre

LOL..ambiguously, I bet that took you a while to spell. But next time you try to use an analogy, pick one that makes sense. MAybe it might help for you to learn a few things, and not come into threads thinking your opinion is valid over anyone elses.
    Back to the farm with you.

Also, I know not much astonishes you... I mean how can you astonish one with MPD.

Point is: Shut the fuck up, cause just like your opinion, I will express mine.
    test
  20. DjRemedy

DjRemedy New Member

1989 Mitsshubishi Galant is the worst car i think ive ever seen...

the new ones are hott though...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.