just dropped the full Trailer for my film about gang life in NEWARK! - DEATH COAST

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Jun 7, 2013.

1. **4LYF**

**4LYF** Handsome B. Wonderful

And I already adressed that u were speaking on somethin u know nothing about. If u can't grasp the rest of my post heydnno wut to tell u.
    test
  2. Diasick

Diasick this guy

know you where trying to make a funny that I post in a wrestling forum when you post in there to.
    test
  3. **4LYF**

**4LYF** Handsome B. Wonderful

No funnys. I said wut I meant.
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Why y'all nigguhs making nim thread so gay? :boshwtf:
    test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

wtf yall talkin about
    test
  6. brother mouzone

brother mouzone Well-Known Member

Cosign whoever said this shit was all over the place. Sometimes less is more.

Arsonal acting debut though>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Finna post this shit in the bva section.
    test
  7. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

how was this too all over the place? the first 2 minutes was a summary of the plot, and then the final segment was a shot of the some of the high action sequences

anyways doesnt really matter, but i just wanna know wtf yall talkin about
    test
  8. brother mouzone

Asking for my opinion cause you really wanna know or just so you can call me a fucking idiot and say i dont know what im talking about?

Anyways him fucking ol girl in the shower and the nigga wit the glasses talkin bout his daughter was unnecessary and seemed out of place when the main focuse is on that one nigga.

And what was that nigga on about when he said i used to fuck wit that bitch? Shit should have been cut out also and just shown dudes brother getting jumped.
    test
  9. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

how the hell u gonna tell me what the focus is? the focus is on both of gang leaders... and the story touches on how it effects their family life...

that entire segment you're talking about was about the impact the gang life had on family and friends- so again i ask u...how is that out of place?

what was he on about when he said he used to fuck that bitch? that comment doesnt even make sense, but the point of that being included is to show the petty reasons gang members use to start violence

nothing in this trailer was "all over the place" - i think you are forgetting the fact that you are watching a trailer, and not the actual movie

if u think the fight scene wasnt up to par cool, i could understand... but to say some dumb shit about this being too all over the place is simply retarded, and u just looking for a reason to complain
    test
  10. Sneez

Sneez Danish Curling

looks very non-amateurish :scared:
    test
  11. Diasick

Diasick this guy

lol he had to start some bull shit.

good shit tho, nimrod on his stephen spielberg swag.
    test
  12. brother mouzone

Im telling what i got out of watching the trailer only. I wasnt wit you shooting this shit nor editing. So please stop talking as if i was.

I thought the main focus was on the nigga walking out of prison(?) since that was one of the first scenes. And him just riding out on his enemies. Thats why the nigga wit the glasses talking seemed out of place. My complaint wasnt about what he was saying( i got that shit).

And If the main focus is about two gang leaders then you missed the mark on that completely imo.
    test
  13. utmost1

utmost1 Well-Known Member

Looks horrible

Do ya thing tho
    test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

so instead of assuming the other dude is a main character, u try to force the interpretation that his inclusion is "out of place" ?

go to bed nigga, thats the reason u been on block, i dont remember exactly why but obviously u love coming up with bullshit for attention
    test
  15. brother mouzone

Uh yea if the nigga is only getting 20 seconds of shine while the other nigga is getting 2 minutes worth.

The fuck?
    test
  16. Sinnykal

Sinnykal all my fallen M.I.P

it will be really interesting to see this
    test
  17. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

"Not a tough bone in his body, just cartilage."
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

you have yet to make sense in this thread - because one person is obviously the primary focus, there can't be any other key characters?

just shut ur damn mouth
    test
  19. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Lol @ Nim and his close up fetish. It's ok to fall back every now and then, boss, we won't be mad.

Good shit though.
    test
  20. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

never!
    test