Just Copped My 2006 Cannabis Cup Judges Pass

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ben Official, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

The bud that has won the Cannabis Cup over the past couple years has been 17-24% THC. 90%+ sounds like some bullshit.
    test
  2. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Someone needs to enter a champagne straight

a dope champagne strain
    test
  3. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

its not a bud

its concentrated thc solvent
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

You said weed first!! You said it!!! Liar!!! LIAR!!!!!

Hes a liar!!!!! liar liar liar!!!!
    test
  5. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

^^^
    lol.....

yo freddy...you did say weed...

so wat up wit it dude????
    test
  6. Frederik Chopin

(sighs)

this 'budder' is concentrated thc solvent

with my shit, i just smother by budha in the solvent
    so its still bud with an 'enhancer'

you try to hard to make me fuck up in what I speak

Chopin - 1
    Ben Official - 0
    test
  7. Ben Official

THATS NOT BUD THATS BUD WITH THC SOLVENT SMEARED ON IT YOU FUCKIN CUNT. Anybody can make some budder and smear their bud in it. That doesnt mean the Buds good, you could smear it on some brown frown and have the same effect. thats cheating you cheater. CHEATER!!! Anybody can submit bud smeared with budder in the cannabis cup, and it might win in the category of "best bud with thc solvent smeared on it" but it wont win the cannabis cup. FUckin baboon
    test
  8. Frederik Chopin

chill buddy.......no need to get mad about things
    you get wrinkles, gray hair, and you become sick

but look, i will go back again

read post #12

what I say ?

"I got an "ENHANCER" which will ........

prolly push it to 90%

any bud you give me, regardless of the quality, I can get it to be on some next shit"

thats all I said.......I add an enhancer, I put it on the bud, 'regardless of the quality'
    and it becomes dope

call it what you will......Im not even here to argue or catch feelings, so be easy

I aint front one time......about anything I said,
    your just repeating what I said but getting angry as if I withheld things and didnt say them

but I did

Chopin - 2
    Ben Official - 0

be easy buddy
    test
  9. Affluent

Affluent Hush

Where do you purchase tickets to the Cup?
    test
  10. Ben Official

Exactly. You said it yourself. "I put it on the bud, regardless of the quality, and it becomes dope." If your just talking about slangin in your area, that will work fine.

BUT you were talking about competing in the cannabis cup with it, which was a very idiotic statement, and thats why I had to clear it up for you. The fact that you add your enhancer in the first place prevents you from competing.

What you CAN submit is the normal weed you grow with your high tech scientist bullshit BEFORE you add thc solvent to it. That is what people do. If you want to compete after adding the solvent, that is cheating, and you would be disqualified unless EVERYBODY used thc solvent to "enhance" their bud, in which case you would get shitted on because you have no idea the potency of the weed that competes when your COMPETING FOR THE BEST MARIJUANA IN THE WORLD.

Therefore if the bud shits on your weed before adding the solvent, it will shit on it after as well, assuming everybody gets to add the "enhancer" to their bud. Otherwise, its flat out cheating. Nobody is aloud to rub their weed in crack, so nobody is aloud to rub it in thc solvent to "enhance" their bud before competing. I wont repeat myself again. Take your ignorance to some other thread. Thats it, take is as you will. No more out of you please. Good bye.

Here is all the info mang. http://hightimes.k-online.biz/cgi-bin/970D4368/mac/additmdtl.mac/showItemDetail?loadItem=CUPEVENT06

Purchase them online there or there is an 800 number you can call. You can also purchase them at the door starting november 19th but chances are the lines will be very long, and you get a discount if you purchase them ahead of time.
    test
  11. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

that shits too ill ben, too bad u cant bring the shit back to the US thats like the only negative aspect of it

otherwise that is basically a non stop orgasm/ heaven
    test
  12. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

can you just keep on gathering up free bud and then keep tha shit for later after the event?
    test
  13. Ben Official

Yea thats questionable, probably wont do it though but check this out:

The first time I went to Amsterdam I was like 12 and didnt smoke or anything but in the air port there was po with dogs everywhere, security all over the place. Then I went the summer I got out of high school with my boy and on the way back in the airport I didnt see one dog. I dont think I remember seeing any po or security other than at the check points or w/e. It would have been easy as cake to take something back.

I'm seriously considering bringing loads and loads and LOADS of brownies and an assortment of all the weed/hash pastry goods and even the wrapped weed "budderfinger" candy and shit like that, just taking the risk, maybe put it in the least liked kids bag that goes along or something if hes asking for it, lol. Who knows.

Not sure if they want you to but my guess would be yes. Whos going to stop you from pocketing some of your favorite buds instead of smoking them there. I'm not sure exactly how it works but I think you just keep takin shit and smokin it all week and what you got left you got left and you can smoke till you run out. I don't know how they would make everyone give back their shit when its over, I certainly wont be doing any of that silly non sense but even if they did, its so cheap and good in the coffee shops it really wouldnt matter.
    test
  14. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

fuck,i'll probaly be to stoned to remember to pocket some bud......oh well theres always other places to get it
    test
  15. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Can I Go With U Ben
    test
  16. Ben Official

buy a ticket i dont give a fuck nobodies stoppin u
    test
  17. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

ill shit..

not till november eh? i may consider making a trip.
    test
  18. Ben Official

yea i had to take next semester off just because it interferred with the cannabis cup haha, i need a break anyway tho
    test
  19. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

i got the cash...im thinkin about buyin it...its only like 180..which is very worth it. damn...this would be a dream vacation but im supposed to be startin college this fall...but wahts another semester? lol..damn ben...i think imma see you there..

need to look at air fare as well tho.

u got any airfare prices ben?
    test
  20. Ben Official

approximately 725.34 round trip
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.