Just converted a satan worshipper.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Praise God. Man shit sux i hate when people think cus they supposedly sold their soul to the devil or whatever for sum reason or another in the past that they have no hope an cant be forgiven. Listen i dont care how bad or whatever God cant forgive em. "my people are destroyed by lack of knowledge" is such a real passage. Specially these days. Like it says " come as u are" doesnt matter how u are, just come.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

good job on the conversion

even i think worshipping satan is dumb

it seems like satan worshippers are all bitter teens who never grow out of it. Bitter and generally douchey..

ive never met anyone cool who said they worshipped satan lol
    test
  3. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

lol, i was thinking the same thing. genuine satanism as in the ritualistic worship of satan is stupid because if you buy into all that biblical stuff then why would you choose to align yourself with the losing team?

modern satanism or 'the church of satan' to me isn't even real satanism.. its just glorified atheism with hedonistic values. still stupid because it adds nothing new to the atheist perspective besides shock value.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Dude had 666 tattoos an pentigrams but he was actually very receptibve cus his moms got a demon an is in the institution so i think hes feels like its his fault or sumthin.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Satanism is just an excuse to have blood orgies and shop at Hot Topic.

Ever googled their websites? Creepy.
    test
  6. Froggie Fresh

Froggie Fresh THe Elite of Times!

Fuck yea...thats what I'm tlkin bout...and I hate how these ppl mostly main stream rappers think they sold their soul to the devil and there's no hope (Kanye West) when you have no power to sell your soul and the devil has no power to own your soul...Its just one of his many deceptions to keep you away from seeking christ.
    test
  7. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

so basically if satan ever approaches me and offers me riches beyond my wildest desires in return for my soul... i should accept because satan has no power to claim my soul and i'd still get the riches
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont think devil tattoos, and pentagrams and shit are evil

its just pictures.

if youre a satan worshipper though they do take on a diff meaning

but say I had a pentagram tattoo i wouldnt worry about it at all. Its just pictures. Art.
    God wouldnt wanna stifle artistic creation would he? no because art drives culture. If theres no freedom of art, you get a shut down society. Eventually that will lead to some sort of self combustion. God or no God.
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

If I worshiped Satan I would wear vampire teeth tbh.
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

reminds me of a story about my fam.. someone had given my younger brother a 10 inch pentagram sticker as a present.. i can't remember who originally gave it to him or why but apparently my brother had given it to my mom to put on her minivan and she did.. right in the center mass of her back windshield.

my mom is a staunch christian and doesn't really hate people of other religions/beliefs but she seems to fear hell and hold on to the belief that if she doesn't stay christian she'll go to hell.

she drove around like that with the pentagram for months until i came up to visit and laughed at her and asked why she had the symbol of satan on her back windshield. apparently she'd never even heard of it.
    test
  11. Froggie Fresh

Lol...u kinda tripped me up on this one bro...but no you shouldnt associate with the devil at all, but at the same time he can't own your soul...its the fact that after you accept this offer and think there is no hope God can save u and u begin to love money only and seek money and eventually blaspheme against god(the bible says blasphemy of the holy spirit is the only unforgivable sin)...thats what condemns u to hell, so yea eventually Satan will get your soul, but not because he bought it or because you think you sold it, its because he manipulated u into committing the unforgivable sin.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

art is art

thats it.

unless the motive behind it was evil. Then its a lil more than art, but that goes teh same if the motive was good...another balance..
    but its still art.
    test
  13. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

what if i accepted his offer and then donated the riches to charity
    test
  14. Froggie Fresh

LMFAO!!!...then that'll make u a very powerful human being, I've never heard of a man that all the riches money and power of the world didnt corrupt...but then again there is Bill Gates and Master P lol
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Hahahahaha.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

art isn't just art.. symbols hold power. art is power.. words are power, what we do have an effect on life.. if we don't get a hold of our self's (including myself) soon, it'll be too late. while we just sit back and think every thing is all fine and dandy, satan is having a fucking fiesta over here kicking or butt's.. Innocent people are dying because of corrupted religious belief's and instead of noticing that, people are stuck staring at the fucking symbols in a trance, they are hypnotized by the radios subliminal messages, societies pressures are hindering their vision. we have no chance and we sit here and think it's all a "beach" until we realize we built our house on sand.

but than it's too late.. smh.. we only get 1 life.. and if we did get more than 1 who knows how many more we get, we better cheerish and take it serious with passion.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yes but censoring art is worse than allowing freedom of artistic expression
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

true, and censoring art, is as bad as idolism too, but certain artistic symbols can contain spiritual influences.. tattooing those symbols on your body only opens doors up for those spirits to gain strongholds on your life, this being a example obviously^

but i agree busta, art is expression, but sometimes what we express, isn't in alignment to our intentions.
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and a symbol such as a pentagram, can have a diff meaning to someone

and just cuz a bunch of others dont like that symbol, doesnt mean that symbol holds that same power and meaning to the person who likes it.

say there was life on other planets. And you went to one 800 lightyrs away and brought a pentagram. Theyd have completely diff beleifs and religions if any and the pentagram would mean nothing to them

and they might find it looks cool, even after you try to explain its bad, cuz to them they dont care cuz they dont believe the same shit. And in this case it wouldnt be an evil image

only to a christian it would, and theyd feel the whole society will go to hell cuz they worship this symbol that the christians labelled as bad.

its dumb to think like that... its a symbol to those who care. To thos who dont its meaningless. and the people who its meaningless too shouldnt get the christian definition forced upon them.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Not if the same creator created them.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.