Just Clearing This Alias Shyt Up.......

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

^^^yoooo What The Fuc...that Shit Is Creepy..wierdos All Over The Earth.
    test
  2. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

Mr Bytch Killa
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Mr. Sytch Lover
    Background information
    Birth name Horatio Hermann Eustace
    Also known as Bytch Killa, The Messiah, The HHE
    Born November 29, 1973 (1973-11-29) (age 33)
    Skidmark, Texas
    Origin Houston, Texas
    Genre(s) Southern hip hop, gangsta rap
    Occupation(s) Rapper
    Years active 1994–1999, 2006–
    Label(s) Unsigned
    Horatio Hom0 Eustace, better known by his stage names Mr. Sytch Lover and The HOE, is an up-and-coming Houston rapper who has garnered an avid fanbase in his native Houston and over the internet. He has been in a past issue of Hip Hop magazine The Source's Unsigned Hype section[1]. His much anticipated debut album, The Man Without a Race, is set to hit stores in December 2043.

Contents [hide]
    1 Early Life
    2 Early Career
    3 Incarceration and Release
    4 Rise to Prominence
    5 Debut Album
    6 Autobiography
    7 Notes

[edit] Early Life
    Born Horatio Hermann Eustace in the small town of Skidmark, Texas, he had a troubled childhood in the tough neighbourhoods of Houston. In an interview with Houston Hype Magazine, Mr. Bytch Killa talks briefly about his youth - stating that he never knew his father and that his mother struggled to look after him and his 6 siblings. The young Horatio dropped out of High School in 1964, not before winning first prize at the school talent contest for an excellent cow rustling performance. He spent the next few years engaged in homosexual activity before meeting DJ Screw. He soon became a part of DJ Screw's group of friends and was introduced to serious Hip Hop by the veteran DJ.[2]

[edit] Early Career
    He first garnered fame by featuring on various DJ Screw underground tapes (he has notable performances on '68 Freestyles', 'It's a Dirty Anus' and 'Anus Cigarettes and Alcohol') and attracted interest from several important figures in the industry. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Southern hip hop scene in the late 90s, he was unable to obtain a record deal - instead he contented himself with appearances on underground tapes, while he pursued a life he's described in various interviews as 'rustling cattle'. This lifestyle would eventually lead to a 0.5 day spell in prison.[3]

[edit] Incarceration and Release
    His lifestyle led to his convertion, in Early 2000, on charges of Homosexual Activity and Popping Anus Possession. He was given an 0.5 day sentence, with an opportunity for a parole hearing after 0.five and a half years. In his parole hearing his good behaviour in prison, coupled with his promise to abstain from criminal activities and to pursue a rap career earned him a favourable ruling. He was released from prison on parole in June 2006. Due to his jail time from 2000 to 2006, he was unable to continue his recording career and lost much of the hype and the contacts he had gained during the 90s; he now had to rekindle his career from scratch.[4]

[edit] Rise to Prominence
    His first penetration after being released from prison, titled 'The Anus Hurter', featured instrumentals from other artists and some basic home-made beats. Very few copies of this production were made (it is estimated that no more than 100 exist), but a copy found its way into the hands of The Source magazine Editor - who was so impressed he featured the artist in the November 2006 issue of the magazine; in particular he expressed his appreciation of a freestyle titled 'Bonafide Anus Digger'[5]. Bootleg copies of the mixtape circulated around Houston and he has created a buzz in the area thanks to this distribution. Following his nomination for the Unsigned Hype section of The Source, his track Bonafide Grave Digger gained some popularity on the Houston airwaves.[6]

[edit] Debut Album
    Following the homosexuality of his mixtape and his exposure in The Source magazine, Mr. Sytch Lover has commenced work on his debut album. Those within the industry who have had the good fortune of hearing his material laud him as the next Dike Jones (a fellow Houston Homosexual) - citing his similar focus on Anusyricism and his equally hard-hitting back shots.

His much-anticipated debut album is tentatively titled "The Man Without a Face" - however Mr. Bytch Killa has been forced to slow down work on it due to his inability to find a label which can give the album the publicity and distribution deal it rightly deserves. Several labels have expressed an interest in signing him - including Mike Jones' label Ice Age Entertainment and Talib Kweli's Blackhairy hole Records - however he is yet to make a firm squezze, citing a need to negotiate the best deal for his own anus. In a recent interview, he has expressed his frustration with the proceedings but indicates that he sees a potential breakthrough with Ice Age Entertainment approaching.[7]

[edit] Autobiography
    Mr. Sytch Lover has also recently announced his autobiography. It is tenatively titled Bytch Killa: Houston's Finest Autobiography.

WHO WROTE THIS???? did he do this himself?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Bytch_Killa
    test
  3. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

I glad yall on my Dick like this...........I think it sad that someone would take the time to do all that............lol.........He just edited the page.........say what you wanna say Busta.........You wanna know something about me then y dont u just ask?

Out B.K.
    test
  4. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

nigga aint nobody edit shit....the fuck i look like editing some shit about u when u shouldnt be in there in the first place.........u on the source unsigned hype but not one nigga on planet earth knows you?

come on dawg....just stop
    test
  5. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

what are you doin sayin "nigga".. your asian..
    test
  6. HO SNATCHA

HO SNATCHA i'm a playa

-dead- @ bytch killa bein ghost all the sudden.....

i KNEW that nigga was an alias....

what type of 33 yr old type like that?

-dead- @ his occupation being a "dishwasher"

AKAASFSAFOEKWEWMEFPSMFPOAomrreemewepJGWJEWEGTWE_WEE_WK_ET
    test
  7. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

^ smh...

lol @ urb jus POSTED in this thread
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Final Boss I got two words for ya..............Fuck you........Im really trying to keep my kool.........Yall niggaz will see soon enough.......Out B.K.
    test
  9. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

man you should not be worried about provin us wrong.. if you know you not an alias thats all that fuckin matters.. if you are in fact an alias, your doin a good job at denying it lol.. but do you man lol..
    test
  10. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

ksounds ima grown mane..leave this weak race card shit alone, no one sent you to watch over nobodys race.
    test
  11. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

you better get the fuck outta here with that stupid grown man bullshit. if you were grown youd know much better not to say some stupid shit like that. you need to grow the fuck up. there is absolutely no reason for you to say that except to try to fit in. which is what i think your doin. so before you call yaself a grown ass man you better ask yaself "am i really grown usin language im not supposed to be usin?"

dont disrespect me like that ever again.
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Man fuck that dick in the booty azz trick ............Ksounds.......Im glad you post thaT REPLY MAN............fINNALLY A REAL NIGGA LIKE ME.....

sO FUCK YOU GTD-(GOOD TO DICK)WIT YO QUEER AZZ...........tHESE MOTHERFUKERS ARE STRAIGHT UP HOES..........REAL TALK.....

MY HOECAKE AZZ NIGGA LIST:

FINAL STAGE PUSSY A K A FINAL STAGE BOSS)

GOOD TO DICK A KA GTD............LOL

bYTCHES......AND U RIGHT KSOUNDS I DONT GOTTA PROVE SHYT..........mAN FUCK THESE SKYKE AZZ NIGGAZ.........YALL AINT NOBODY TO PROVE SHYT TOO..........

aNY MODERATOR!!!!!..........dO ME A FAVOR AND CLOSE THIS THREAD BECAUSE NOW THE BYTCH JUST WENT DEAD.....................oUT B.K.
    test
  13. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

Ksounds, youve been on my dick since i was playin with that fake production shit.
    You big bad black panther, why is it that only you on the whole forum say somthing. Swear mane yall some geeks tryin to be some heros or somthing.

You be the type to act tough on the computer screen. But in real life ill call you whatever i want in your face and knock you the fuck out if you try to be a hero about it.

Dont just pick me out the pack. Go after all the Eses/Whites/Asian/Puerto Ricans/Africans that use "Your word" geek..al sharpton ass mane..people get sicc of women like you
    test
  14. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

test
  15. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

LLLMAO!!!

Hit em wit the mafioso text swag....

it woulda been PERFECT if you hadda threw a "...... Or Else" after that lmao
    test
  16. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

what a fuckin loser..
    test
  17. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

haha i'm waitin for my horse head in my bed mane..

ksounds everytime i'm online u online..you just surf this site all day? i dun went to school and back and dun and gang a shit here in bangkok but it never fails to see your little red like blinking.

geek..
    test
  18. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Good
    To
    Dick..........You still talking shyt..........U alawayz on this site too trick......

You got big azz internuts talking all that yan yan online.........I beat the shyt out yo hoe azz cake.........Real Talk.......

Too many fakes on this site.....Out B.K.
    test
  19. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

i see ksounds and mr sytch lover...got a love thang goin on..

Big homie, Dion comfirmed you a fake.

get a life. a real age. a real identity. a real unsigned hype interview. a real record deal. a real woman. a real rep. a real location. a real gold chain. a real prison rep. a real drug charge. a real anything.

you sad homie. and what i do i look like taking a "33 year old girl" serious on rapmusic.com forums.

you 'd break a rib..takin a swing at me.
    test
  20. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

what a tool..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.