Just Clearing This Alias Shyt Up.......

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mr.BYTCH KILLA, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Whats the deal Rap Music and Rap Music members that think Im a alias or what the fuck ever.....Im not a fake.....Im a real person .......I know that hacking shyt got to you boss and really fuck yo head up.....I didnt think the shyt was playa at all.....and I had nothing to do with it.....Final Stage Boss I ready to call this truce with you if you accept it....Im coming to you like a man.....I was wrong for going off on you in that closed thread....and I promise myself to be just about my music and learning on this site.....

I see you gotta me on yo so called stalker list....and thas Kool Im not even gonna trip....I promised myself.....Music Only....Bullshyt Dont Know Me-...

You know Final Stage Boss You really are an inspiration to me when I seen yo beat making video....I really liked that.....Man lets just squash all this plex....

I plan to buy that software and equipment to do my freestyle videos on here sometime...so I got something in store for yall here on Rap Music.....Just Chill....

Im also willing to upload a audio vocal freesytle sample anyday just to let yall know real.....But bare with me because I got a Bullshyt Mic right now.....But It will work for now.....I know I dont gotta really prove shyt to yall but just to clear this shyt up with my name Ill do it......

Any replies are welcome.......Remember "Music Only....Bullshyt Dont Know Me"-...
    Outty Leave This Motherfucker Smoke Out And Cloudy.........B.K.
    test
  2. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

see all that talk right there just proves your the ring leader of all the aliases on this site..

just playin lol
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

i'm done with this site...yall niggaz do what yall wanna do
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Aye Fellaz Im trying to break bread with yall azz......

Ksounds you are real funny pimp....lol...at least you got a since of humor about it.....

And Final Boss I said what I said so be it...........Real Talk..........Out B.K.
    test
  5. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

as you can see there my very new myspace...........Im not a alias.......Im real azz they come Niggaz.........I just created it so give me time to build it how I want it......Out B.K...
    test
  6. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

i wanna fuck a fine ho and candy paint the '88
    test
  7. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thats Scarface aint it Cas...........What are you talking about pimp..........I know Scarface lyrics any where..........
    test
  8. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

yea thats face mobb.
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Lol........This Nigga still trippin............I not gonna even stoop to yo level BO.......

Im just giong to say that Im real I got a lot of shyt coming for me for the site.......Just chill......Im Glad Boss thinks Im a alias........I understand pimp.........

Im all about my music from now on wether its a Mix Cd I make or My own music........

I still cut for ya Boss like Goverment cheese......Stay Up Pimp........No more shyt talk from me.......The only shyt talk will be in my lyrics.........Ha Ha...

And Im Out.............B.K.
    test
  11. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

this is real sad...

dudes sit down and come up wit different typing styles, avatars, and everthing
    test
  12. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

dude gotta myspace link....

no music... no design... no friends... no nothin... and the shit was registered 2 days ago
    test
  13. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

i knew sumthing fishy bout bytch nigga...
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Its a Good thang to know yall think Im a alias.......I cant what to upload some shyt and do some Live freestyle video Online.....Its going to be real fun.......

But Its good to know that a few of you on here knows Im real.......And only one Mr.Bytch Killa.......From The Dirty South............Im Out........B.K.

And GTD I thought we were cool pimp............I just started m myspace .........I stated above that I need time to Fix my site up.

I wasnt into that myspace shyt at first but Ill use it to just Promote My Music...........Dam what can I do to prove that Im not a alias........Man Fuck It.........Wait Yall see soon enough.........And Then yall can take all that shyt back...........Haters.....
    test
  15. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

i aint a hater, if u real do yo thing...if you aint then thats sad..

and..the "BA NAY NAYZZZ" shit was a joke..
    test
  16. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Yall niggaz play to much on here........You should all be more about what yall trying to acheive...........Real Talk......I work alone and thats the best way to be to me............1 deep.......

Long as I keep it real with myself.........Im kool.........Playa...
    test
  17. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
  18. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Im through.......
    test
  19. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

make sure you hold up a sign that says "Rap music.com" and say outloud "Im not an alias for a guy named calvin that lives in loveland ohio" before you rap
    test
  20. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.